The Difference between HAMAS supporters and Israel supporters….in song

Lisa558

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 2021
Picture the HAMAS supporters…..loud, hostile, hateful, and defiant, screaming “Death to Jews!” and “Death to Israel!” with fights breaking out and Jews warned to take shelter in their own homes.

Now compare that to the gathering of Israel supporters, 300,000 strong, who gather with quiet strength that the enemy will not defeat us.

Picture the HAMAS supporters…..loud, hostile, hateful, and defiant, screaming “Death to Jews!” and “Death to Israel!” with fights breaking out and Jews warned to take shelter in their own homes.

Now compare that to the gathering of Israel supporters, 300,000 strong, who gather with quiet strength that the enemy will not defeat us.

No one (of any intellect) supports Hamas. These people were supporting Palestinians. Which, I think we are up to north of 40K dead in Gaza now.

Am I right? :)

It has just occurred to me how cruel Hamas is. (I am a slow learner.)

If Hamas leaders had any normal human feelings, they would go out of their way to let Israeli families know the condition of the hostages.

They would inform Israel of the hostages' names and even send photos.

Even if they do not release them now because they are a bargaining chip, couldn't they at the very least let the families in Israel know about their condition? Right now, those Israeli families are desperate for any information.

Last edited:

If Hamas leaders had any normal human feelings, they would go out of their way to let Israeli families know the condition of the hostages.

Even if they do not release them now because they are a bargaining chip, couldn't they at the very least let the families in Israel know about their condition? Right now, those Israeli families are desperate for any information.
You just NOW realized HAMAS is cruel? Do you know the ways in which they tortured their innocent Jewish victims to death?

Are you a 20-year-old woman? Imagine a monster raping you with such force that you could die from trauma while another monster takes a dull knife and saws your breasts off, tossing the bloody tissues to a third monster who plays “catch,” and then when the rape is done and you are laying there bleeding to death, another monster holds your legs apart, sticks a loaded gun up your vagina, and fires.

That’s just ONE example.

And you think people like that would have compassion for hostage families and let them know how they’re doing? We are not dealing with normal human beings here.

More sheer ignorance.

Anyone siding with the Palestinians over israel is either….

1) ignorant (10%)
2) antisemitic (90%)
3) both (100%)

Also, is this from London? The Muslims there have really brainwashed the populace.

:cuckoo:

Aside from Lisa558 posts - this must be by far the dumbest post I came across.
However it is good to know that therefore you see those Iranian revolutionary guards in 1979 as being "decent" folks
How does Israel inform the families of thousands of illegally held Palestinians? or those families in Gaza of more then 30,000 killed and missing civilian relatives??

BTW - you must also be convinced that the USA - regularly informed the families of those thousands being on R&R in Guantanamo and Abu Ghraib, etc.

Anyone siding with the Palestinians over israel is either….

1) ignorant (10%)
2) antisemitic (90%)
3) both (100%)

Also, is this from London? The Muslims there have really brainwashed the populace.
Again, you have to be schooled and taught on the nuances of protest. Criticism of the state of Israel's policy and actions toward the Palestinians is NOT antisemitism (no matter how much you would like it to be).
Israel is allowed to get away with their actions because WE enable them. We run interference for them. We supply them with weapons and money. The Likud Party and the hardliners in Israel want to see the Palestinians
expunged from Israeli soil. That's been their goal for decades. And we stand by and allow little brother to run roughshod over them.

What is going on in Gaza right now is about as close to genocide as you can get. And Israel is losing friends and allies...quickly.
Sooner or later, when your policy of dealing with things results in the deaths of thousands of people yearly, it's time to take a look at a fresh way of doing things.
Maybe you won't make so many enemies for life if you do.

Forum List

Back