Shema Israel

what a joke you are islamo nazi Indofred.

YOUR ISLAMO NAZI PIG STATEMENT>>>

Remember, there were no 'enemies of America'
in the middle east until Israel became your friend.

Try to remember --indo. I encountered the filth of NAZI
propaganda in the USA even before I encountered muslims.
Over the years I learned the HISTORY of your stink and
methodology from people JUST LIKE YOU and your victims

Before Israel came into existence, what enemies in the Middle East did the US have? :dunno:

Before Israel came into existence, what enemies in the Middle East did the US have? :dunno:
Any Islamist. All Islamists. That was an easy question.

:link:

Try again NAZI PIG-----ramadan? LOL ----I have relatives who SURVIVED
'that filth -----but they left lots back there killed in RAMADAN POGROMS

you reveal that which you ARE with every post

fred, you deeply disappointed iro, she loves pakis and anyone who's brown skinned and smells bad,

I have boot polish and will pee myself if it helps. :cool:

The extreme hostility some respond to, when confronted with tolerance of each other's religions and cultures and traditions, is Satan in that person coming through and showing his face, I think! He hates us to talk to each other and care about one another and see all children as our children. That is a big threat to him and the power he holds over people!

fred, you deeply disappointed iro, she loves pakis and anyone who's brown skinned and smells bad,

The extreme hostility some respond to, when confronted with tolerance of each other's religions and cultures and traditions, is Satan in that person coming through and showing his face, I think! He hates us to talk to each other and care about one another and see all children as our children. That is a big threat to him and the power he holds over people!
Amen! Preach it like it is, Sistah! Praise de Lawd

Amen! Preach it like it is, Sistah! Praise de Lawd

Huh? that guy SATAN as in "scratch" in the DEVIL AND DANIEL WEBSTER?.
Sherri knows the jerk who played SCRATCH ----in the movie version? well ---actually
he did a really terrific SCRATCH

Every country which was invaded by the MINIONS OF MUHUMMAD and his ass lickers,
had PRIOR CHRISTIAN POPULATIONS ------many have not got a single christian left and
---not a single church survived It is a fact that jews tended to survive in small numbers--but largely because they had NO PLACE TO GO----it was a choice between islamic oppression vs christian oppression no sherri----not satan------I do not believe that
there is some guy named "satan" who forced muslims and christians to commit genocide---against -----each other----and the rest of the world. It is just the nature of those two religions historically------but the good news is that MOST CHRISTIANS -----have repudiated
the filth to which you cling and have repudiated your penchant for LYING and general MEDACACITY WITH AGENDA

Frau Ima, apparently is not a student of history. Remember part of the Marine hymn "From the shores of Tripoli?" And let me add, it is apparent that Frau Ima doesn't realize that the Muslims have even been busy murdering each other since the inception of Islam because of some differences in beliefs, and naturally she doesn't care that when the Muslims left the Saudi Arabian Peninsula, they killed many innocent Christian people who didn't want to convert to Islam, like the Coptic Christians in Egypt which of course they are still killing.

Frau Ima, apparently is not a student of history. Remember part of the Marine hymn "From the shores of Tripoli?" And let me add, it is apparent that Frau Ima doesn't realize that the Muslims have even been busy murdering each other since the inception of Islam because of some differences in beliefs, and naturally she doesn't care that when the Muslims left the Saudi Arabian Peninsula, they killed many innocent Christian people who didn't want to convert to Islam, like the Coptic Christians in Egypt which of course they are still killing.

Herr Hossfly, apparently is not a student of history.
I think you'll find it's "To the shores of Tripoli" Non-Marine

Last edited:

I don't care if muslims have been killing each other since the dawn of man. The question was: before Israel came into existence, who were the US' enemies in the ME?

I don't care if muslims have been killing each other since the dawn of man. The question was: before Israel came into existence, who were the US' enemies in the ME?

The question has no real meaning-----not because THE USA and the UMMAH were "friends" more because the arab countries have only RECENTLY become INDEPENDENT MINDED STATES with agendas that stretch beyond their own borders. they were backwaters its like commenting on the politics of Tahiti in 1890

Is he/she, the Frau or Herr Ima being the bored housewife again? Now Frau Ima is going to tell us why "Tripoli" was mentioned in that hymn in the first place. Of course you don't mind who the Muslims have killed -- whether those who are non Muslims or even Muslims of different sects -- because you are an equal opportunity hater. Isn't it a shame that this supposedly "spring chicken" has no friends with whom she can hang out with so she is forced to get on a board with people who she wishes were dead. And, Frau Ima, can we help it if the Muslims can't stand to see those of another religion governing even a tiny bit of the Middle East and they hate America with its citizens because Israel is supported by them? I wonder if Frau Ima can explain to us why this big to-do with the Arab Spring when it is obvious that the Islamists want to take over and the lands should be ruled by Sharia Law. Even Morocco is having its problems with the Islamists. Perhaps Frau Ima, even with her equal opportunity hatred, wouldn't mind seeing a Muslim Caliphate all over the planet. This way he/she can throw on a burqa, and no one will know what he/she really is and he/she can throw away its razor.

Hossfly, ima, Jos, et al,

I'm not sure that it is reasonable to assume that everyone understands the importance of the Treaty of Tripoli, or the impact and precedence establish by Article 11. Our nation was only 20 years old and the treaty still had the distinctive flavor of The Founding Fathers.

But even today, the intent of Article 11 is still official US Policy, even though it may at times appear to be stressed and mangled.

Most Respectfully,
R

BTW: There is no component of the Armed Forces that has the linage and heritage of that earned by the United States Marine. You don't have to be a "Marine" to appreciate and admire the services they have performed throughout our nation's history. They have always been there when our nation called, including the early years when trouble erupted with the Barbary nations.

v/r: R US Army (Ret)

The total lack of links shows there is no truth at all in this rubbish.
In fact, the only prior US war against Muslims was the Barbary pirates, hardly an actual war, more an action against pirate shipping.
Pirates were common at that time, ask Samuel Mason, an American born, white Christian pirate.

Anyway, that won't happen now because the US has Iran to protect it from pirates.

Iranian sailors chase off pirates attacking U.S. ship - CNN.com

Iranian sailors helped scare off armed pirates who attacked an American cargo ship in the Gulf of Oman, Iranian state media reported Thursday.

Even after all you've tried to do to Iran on behalf of Israel, the good Muslims of that country are still willing to save your pathetic arses.
You guys should get on your knees and thank Allah.

A quick look at some history shows there were no Muslim attacks against the US for years.
It all kicked off as reaction to US interference in the region.
Attacking the supply lines of your enemy is a normally accepted tactic in war.
I have no problem with that as Israelis should not.
After all, Israel bombed Sudan for exactly the same reasons and said it was legitimate.

Now to the big buddies of the US, Israel.
As we know, the US taxpayers fund Israel's free weapons of murder and mass destruction.
Does the American Joe know Israel goes on to sell the stuff to China?
Yep, your pal, who you love to defend as a big mate, sells you out to communist China.

Enjoy.

US acts over Israeli arms sales to China | World news | The Guardian

The United States has imposed sanctions on Israel after a dispute over Israel's sale of drones - unmanned aerial vehicles - to China, according to news reports.
The US has suspended co-operation on several development projects and frozen delivery of night-vision equipment.

Oh deary me, the American taxpayer sends weapons to China, thanks to Israel. :clap2:

Last edited by a moderator:

Is he/she, the Frau or Herr Ima being the bored housewife again? Now Frau Ima is going to tell us why "Tripoli" was mentioned in that hymn in the first place. Of course you don't mind who the Muslims have killed -- whether those who are non Muslims or even Muslims of different sects -- because you are an equal opportunity hater. Isn't it a shame that this supposedly "spring chicken" has no friends with whom she can hang out with so she is forced to get on a board with people who she wishes were dead. And, Frau Ima, can we help it if the Muslims can't stand to see those of another religion governing even a tiny bit of the Middle East and they hate America with its citizens because Israel is supported by them? I wonder if Frau Ima can explain to us why this big to-do with the Arab Spring when it is obvious that the Islamists want to take over and the lands should be ruled by Sharia Law. Even Morocco is having its problems with the Islamists. Perhaps Frau Ima, even with her equal opportunity hatred, wouldn't mind seeing a Muslim Caliphate all over the planet. This way he/she can throw on a burqa, and no one will know what he/she really is and he/she can throw away its razor.

Next time housefly, when you encounter a question that's too hard for you to answer, Please :anj_stfu:

A quick look at some history shows there were no Muslim attacks against the US for years.
It all kicked off as reaction to US interference in the region.
Attacking the supply lines of your enemy is a normally accepted tactic in war.
I have no problem with that as Israelis should not.
After all, Israel bombed Sudan for exactly the same reasons and said it was legitimate.

Now to the big buddies of the US, Israel.
As we know, the US taxpayers fund Israel's free weapons of murder and mass destruction.
Does the American Joe know Israel goes on to sell the stuff to China?
Yep, your pal, who you love to defend as a big mate, sells you out to communist China.

Enjoy.

US acts over Israeli arms sales to China | World news | The Guardian

The United States has imposed sanctions on Israel after a dispute over Israel's sale of drones - unmanned aerial vehicles - to China, according to news reports.
The US has suspended co-operation on several development projects and frozen delivery of night-vision equipment.

Oh deary me, the American taxpayer sends weapons to China, thanks to Israel. :clap2:
Oh dearie me, poor Fred doesn't seem to realize that one of the biggest arms manufacturers in the world is Germany who can sell to whomever she wants. And oh deearie me again, poor Fred doesn't seem to have a problem with Iran supplying Gaza with weapons for the Gazans to use to try to kill the Jews. And oh dearie me once again, it doesn't seem to faze poor Fred that the American people from their own pockets have sent plenty of money to organizations who help feed his starving Muslim brethren. Maybe the American public should stop doing this since these Muslims hate us anyway. Poor Fred's oil-rich Muslim brethren can step up to the plate instead.

Anyway, that won't happen now because the US has Iran to protect it from pirates.

Iranian sailors chase off pirates attacking U.S. ship - CNN.com

Iranian sailors helped scare off armed pirates who attacked an American cargo ship in the Gulf of Oman, Iranian state media reported Thursday.

Even after all you've tried to do to Iran on behalf of Israel, the good Muslims of that country are still willing to save your pathetic arses.
You guys should get on your knees and thank Allah.
Americans don't get on their knees with their rear ends in the air and praise Allah as you do, Pathetic Fred. Meanwhile, how come you never brought up any articles where American ships have helped the Iranians at sea? No doubt the good Muslim convert Fred is anxiously awaiting for the time when Iran is finished with its nuclear weapon and will wipe out Israel. It seems to be the wish of many Muslims wherever they happen to live (even if they never met a Jew) that Israel be destroyed because to them it is just a terrible, terrible thing that one tiny piece of land in the Middle East should be governed by Jews. The Muslims should govern it all.

Forum List

Back