Another republican too eager to kill

This is beyond sick. Kristi Noem shot and killed the family's 14-month old puppy because it wasn't taking to being trained as a hunting dog.

she claimed, "I hated that dog.”

WTF is wrong with you people? Shooting a dog because you failed to train it? Who's fault is that?

By her logic she should have shot herself.

Pure psychopathy.

Kinda tells you she has the fortitude to make tought decisions.

I realize that in your woke world:

1. Money grows on trees
2. Nobody ever dies
3. Donald Trump is Satan
4. Joe Biden is a hologram.....because in real life no one is that stupid.

I have had many dogs. They don’t bite unless they are mistreated
My dog was never mistreated, He was an incorrigible bad ass with a purple tongue. He was mixed medium size, but thought that he was King Kong. He ( in his own mind) was God over all living things.

I have had many dogs. They don’t bite unless they are mistreated

Yep.

Its a dog's nature to please his human. Reason is that they are pack animals. When we domesticated them, we became their pack. That's why leaving a dog outside is unspeakably cruel.

People get dogs for one or both reasons - protection and/or companionship. If he's a lawn ornament, he can be neither. Treat them like family and they'll lay down their life for you.

Kinda tells you she has the fortitude to make tought decisions.

I realize that in your woke world:

1. Money grows on trees
2. Nobody ever dies
3. Donald Trump is Satan
4. Joe Biden is a hologram.....because in real life no one is that stupid.

No. I shows just the opposite it.

Read the story again.

You betcha.

It shows her to have no redeeming values and talent or ability.

I'm old enough to remember voting for individuals. Sadly, its not like that any more. I do still read about candidates but why would anyone R or D, vote for this cruel and lazy ditz?
She displayed bad political judgement to include the dog story in a book

Many voters today no longer produce children but worship their dog

She should have known better than to ask for trouble the way she did

If she knew the history of what happened to LBJ and mitt romney it should have been warning enough for her

Last edited:
Yep.

Its a dog's nature to please his human. Reason is that they are pack animals. When we domesticated them, we became their pack. That's why leaving a dog outside is unspeakably cruel.

People get dogs for one or both reasons - protection and/or companionship. If he's a lawn ornament, he can be neither. Treat them like family and they'll lay down their life for you.

Nope.
Dogs will bite, even if they are treated extremely well.

My dog was never mistreated, He was an incorrigible bad ass with a purple tongue. He was mixed medium size, but thought that he was King Kong. He ( in his own mind) was God over all living things.
He had you as an owner

She displayed bad political judgement to include the dog story in a book

Many voters today no longer produce children but worship their dog

She should have known better than to ask for trouble the way she did

If she knew the history of what happened to LBJ and mitt romney should have been warning enough for her

Yabut, I love when they accidentally tell the truth.

I get it, an unarmed female Veteran who pose no threat deserved to die but the dog didn't.
She was warned upteen times to back off in the midst of a riot in the capitol, and urged people to help her up through the window she helped smash out to get to and hurt people.

If this happens again, the cops will use machine guns with hesitation.

Rarely… maybe never

Some do.
There hasn't been a time in the last 50 years, that I haven't had at least one dog, they are all treated like royalty, sleep inside, either on my bed, or on their own bed, have the run of the house, and go with me everywhere, and I can tell you, I have had a few that have made it clear they will bite in order to protect me.

She was warned upteen times to back off in the midst of a riot in the capitol, and urged people to help her up through the window she helped smash out to get to and hurt people.

If this happens again, the cops will use machine guns with hesitation.
She was unarmed and posed no threat. Anyone who says she deserved to die because she was warned is a freaking idiot and a hypocrite.

Forum List

Back