Shema Israel

"Political Morality is also relevant to the behaviour internationally of national governments, and to the support they receive from their host population. Noam Chomsky states that [34][35]
“ ... if we adopt the principle of universality : if an action is right (or wrong) for others, it is right (or wrong) for us. Those who do not rise to the minimal moral level of applying to themselves the standards they apply to others—more stringent ones, in fact—plainly cannot be taken seriously when they speak of appropriateness of response; or of right and wrong, good and evil.

"In fact, one of the, maybe the most, elementary of moral principles is that of universality, that is, If something's right for me, it's right for you; if it's wrong for you, it's wrong for me. Any moral code that is even worth looking at has that at its core somehow."

Morality - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

ANY IRAQI? I think roudy was born in Iraq. I know that rabbi ovadia josef was
born in Iraq Saddam and his fellow sunni muslims did not manage to murder ALL the KURDS in Iraq-----and there are still some surviving christians

Roudy, you a fucking camel jockey for real?
cock jockey, for sure
Why, Mr. Coon (or do you prefer to be called Mr. Gooz), we heard that is what you were to the Ayatollahs in Iran before they sent you here to be one of their representatives in America. You are lucky that they didn't force you to have that transgender operation that they have their boyfriends have so that their boyfriends become their girlfriends, or it would have been bye, bye"cock jockey" as you have put it in your post.

Who is this,
, Assfly?
Why, Mr. Gooz, the rumor spread again by ex Iranians that you were one of the favorite boy toys of the Ayatollahs who passed you around. This way you were saved from swinging at the end of the rope like the pictures of the others guys we have seen. So before you call another poster a "cock jockey" keep in mind your own past.

I don't suppose we should really worry too much about Israel, after all, it won't be around for that much longer anyway.
The Arab spring has changed politics in the area and even the US is getting fed up with that liar.

"I can't stand him. He's a liar," Sarkozy said of Netanyahu, according to the website.
Obama replied, "You're tired of him; what about me? I have to deal with him every day,"

Obama knows what a bastard Netanyahu is because he's met him.
Learn from the experience of those in the know.

Indofred----are you from India or pakistan? The very first muslims I encountered-----in fact while still and child were pakistani and indian.
They seemed to be convinced that the ENTIRE MIDDLE EAST would
soon be ALL MUSLIM-----usually in "two years" -----the first time I heard
about it was 49 years ago. ----but then again----I also heard about the RISING of the "MOGHUL EMPIRE"

When did you first hear of FASCISM rising in Israel?

"..(L)et’s say from now on that there is Jewish fascism in Israel and that it is also characterized by a persecution complex and by haughtiness that is rooted in a deep-seated sense of inferiority.

"The Danny Danons, the Moshe Feiglins, the Zeev Elkins, and the Avigdor Liebermans – to say nothing of the Aryeh Eldads, the Itamar Ben Gvirs and the Michael Ben Aris who peer down in such ugly fashion from the billboards of new ultra-rightist party Otzma Leyisrael, and who declare (with an arrogance that befits the Hungarian, pro-Nazi Arrow Cross Party) that 'We understand Arabic best' – these right-wing politicians are the faithful representatives of the new Israeli."

Eyal Megged: If it walks like fascism and talks like fascism | Israeli Occupation Archive

Do you understand Arabic best?

Indofred----are you from India or pakistan? The very first muslims I encountered-----in fact while still and child were pakistani and indian.
They seemed to be convinced that the ENTIRE MIDDLE EAST would
soon be ALL MUSLIM-----usually in "two years" -----the first time I heard
about it was 49 years ago. ----but then again----I also heard about the RISING of the "MOGHUL EMPIRE"

iro, what's your obsession with the brown-skinned and soapless?

I don't suppose we should really worry too much about Israel, after all, it won't be around for that much longer anyway.
The Arab spring has changed politics in the area and even the US is getting fed up with that liar.

"I can't stand him. He's a liar," Sarkozy said of Netanyahu, according to the website.
Obama replied, "You're tired of him; what about me? I have to deal with him every day,"

Obama knows what a bastard Netanyahu is because he's met him.
Learn from the experience of those in the know.
It seems to Fred that everyone is a bastard who is either in the Israeli government or who backs Israel. Meanwhile, how's the Arab Spring going in Egypt, Fred? Do you think the Muslim Brotherhood will stay in charge of everything so that Sharia Law will be the law of the land and the people will never have democracy? And, Fred, speaking of experience, it certainly is an experience for someone who lives in a country where people have freedom of religion so that they can practice their beliefs in peace to see how many of your brethren are killing non Muslims and even Muslims of different sects in the name of their religion not only in Muslim countries, but beyond too.

The American Spectator : Analyzing Egypt

What Egyptians Are Afraid to Know :: Gatestone Institute

Indofred----are you from India or pakistan?

No.

I'm white and English. The sort of well brought up chap you should and would love if you knew me in real life.
What I really dislike is hate and killing.
It makes no difference if it's bloody idiots on the extremes of Islam or the murdering bastards in the Israeli government/IDF.

Both lots are a blight on the face of the earth.

I teach peace, love and understanding from all to all. I work in a mixed religion school.
The majority are Muslims but about 40% or do are other religions.
All get on well with each other and all are encouraged to understand each other's religions and respect their right to believe what they wish.
I did the keynote speech a couple of years ago to mark the end of Ramadan.
Mt address started with the traditional Muslim greeting, went on to how I believed the principles of Ramadan should be be extended to all, including non Muslims, and finished by wishing peace be upon the whole world.

That wasn't just a speech to keep my boss happy, it's how I want the world to be.
Sadly for the world, there are extremists on all sides who just want to kill anyone that doesn't fit their narrow view of how people should live.
The Muslim extremists and the Jewish extremists share the same stupidity.

No.

I'm white and English. The sort of well brought up chap you should and would love if you knew me in real life.
It makes no difference if it's bloody idiots on the extremes of Islam or the murdering bastards in the Israeli government/IDF.

I teach peace, love and understanding from all to all. I work in a mixed religion school.
All get on well with each other and all are encouraged to understand each other's religions and respect their right to believe what they wish.
Mt address started with the traditional Muslim greeting, went on to how I believed the

principles of Ramadan should be be extended to all, including non Muslims, and finished by wishing peace be upon the whole world.

That wasn't just a speech to keep my boss happy, it's how I want the world to be.
Sadly for the world, there are extremists on all sides who just want to kill anyone that

doesn't fit their narrow view of how people should live.

Try again NAZI PIG-----ramadan? LOL ----I have relatives who SURVIVED
'that filth -----but they left lots back there killed in RAMADAN POGROMS

you reveal that which you ARE with every post

No.

Mt address started with the traditional Muslim greeting, went on to how I believed the

principles of Ramadan should be be extended to all, including non Muslims, and finished by wishing peace be upon the whole world.

Sadly for the world, there are extremists on all sides who just want to kill anyone that

fred, you deeply disappointed iro, she loves pakis and anyone who's brown skinned and smells bad,

No.

You have family that survived Ramadan?
Gosh.

Perhaps you could explain what a "RAMADAN POGROM" is and how people died because of it.
I'm sure posters would love to know.

No.

fred, you deeply disappointed iro, she loves pakis and anyone who's brown skinned and smells bad,

I have boot polish and will pee myself if it helps. :cool:

nothing will "help" Remember ----the islamo nazi pigs
murdered in the HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS both the REICH
NAZI PIGS and the CALIPHATE NAZI PIGS ----and in all cases
they justfied their filth-------in the same manner that Indofred
justfies his filth with a statement of "ITS THEIR FAULT---IF
ONLY THEY KNEW THAT THEY HAVE TO KISS OUR SHIT"

indofred recaps the nazi/caliphate POV with which
those of his ilk justfied genocides across the globe over
the past 1700 with his

signature statement

---genocidal imperialism is the name of his filthy game--
lick my ass or die ----the message of CONSTANTINE and
the message of MUHUMMAD

the past 1700 with his

signature statement

the message of MUHUMMAD

iro, stop ranting about nonsense and join in the debate. Or else:anj_stfu:

the past 1700 with his

signature statement

the message of MUHUMMAD

I have no clue what you're talking about. Please quote my post where I said, "ITS THEIR FAULT---IF ONLY THEY KNEW THAT THEY HAVE TO KISS OUR SHIT".
I don't recall it.

what a joke you are islamo nazi Indofred.

YOUR ISLAMO NAZI PIG STATEMENT>>>

Remember, there were no 'enemies of America'
in the middle east until Israel became your friend.

Try to remember --indo. I encountered the filth of NAZI
propaganda in the USA even before I encountered muslims.
Over the years I learned the HISTORY of your stink and
methodology from people JUST LIKE YOU and your victims

Forum List

Back