Biden Tells Howard Stern He'll Debate Trump, Then Mumbles About Being "Arrested On A Porch With A Black Family"

Which candidate ran away scared from the second debate in 2020?

Why yes, it was Trump. He had to be shamed into showing up for the third debate.

That really endeared him to the Trump cultists, who are also gonad-challenged.

Trump cultists, how are you going to praise Trump this time for crying and running from debates? I mean, you all did it last time, so of course you're going to do it again.

I'll make sure you have access to the suicide hotline in November.

You didn't answer. Why not?

In 2020, you declared how awesome Trump was for running from a debate with Biden, due to how scared Trump was of Biden.

Trump is even more scared in 2024, so of course he'll run again.

How have you been instructed to praise Trump for running from debates?

Anways, see you in November, losers. We're gathering some rain barrels to store your sore-loser tears.

That is, unless you take after Trump, and run from the board.

You didn't answer. Why not?

Because having a "conversation" with you is about as useful as attempting discourse with an inanimate object such as chair, or various patio furniture.

I was originally going to cite animals such as an aardvark or species of walrus, but let's be honest.

You don't quite meet that threshold.

And now you know.

Ah, more BDS panic threads.

Excellent.
Biden did a great job. Trumps turn.

Trump has been on stern dozens of times. Howard considers Donald one of his best guests and he’s been doing interviews for 40 years. Trump was always great on Howard.

But if trump is afraid stern isn’t going to hold back any punches and ask some tough questions, I understand.

no, He doesn’t like you. At least not to be the president. He will respectfully explain why. This would be good for Donald.

I get it Don. Only talk to people who like you.

Remember the kid Don would go on stern and brag about stormy and mcdougle

Forum List

Back