Shema Israel

I can't see it. Most rogue states last less than a hundred years so I don't suppose Israel has long to live.
Posters should be reminded, Israel was founded by terrorists and never manages to get that mentality out of its politics.

The Israelis beat off, sorry, on about terrorists but never mention their own terrorist roots.
Talk about double standards.
Talk about beating off, when will you slimeballs stop beating off to the destruction of Israel?

You could try to address the point.
I say Israel is a state founded by terrorists.

Do you agree and, if not, what was the bombing of the king david hotel?
Since Palestine was British territory (not Muslim or Arab), the Zionists had a short war of independence with the British. That's why the British kept letting in these Arab invaders who later started calling themselves "Palestinians" but were actually from neighboring Arab lands, to change the demographics of the region.

King David Hotel was being used as British military headquarters, and the Israelis sent them several warnings in writing to evacuate before they bomb it. When was the last time Muslim animals sent a warning to evacuate before they bomb a place? Never. Even 60 years ago Israelis were more human than Islamist animals.

Talk about beating off, when will you slimeballs stop beating off to the destruction of Israel?

Since Palestine was British territory (not Muslim or Arab), the Zionists had a short war of independence with the British. That's why the British kept letting in these Arab invaders who later started calling themselves "Palestinians" but were actually from neighboring Arab lands, to change the demographics of the region.

King David Hotel was being used as British military headquarters, and the Israelis sent them several warnings in writing to evacuate before they bomb it. When was the last time Muslim animals sent a warning to evacuate before they bomb a place? Never. Even 60 years ago Israelis were more human than Islamist animals.
Ahhh, a humanist-terrorist. You really put the "moron" in oxymoron. :lol:

the king david hotel was a military installation and, BY DEFINITION, a legal target of war. However---the administration of the installation were warned that it would be attacked The purpose of attacking it was the fact that it adminstered situations which led to the deaths of innocent jews stranded here and there ----who were trying to escape the filth of nazi (sherri like) and islamic persecution. Interestingly enough both I and my husband lost relatives to the actions of the british at that time and which were administered in that very building. The attack was in NO WAY a "terrorist" attack. It was meant to disable what was acutually----to the delight of nazi pigs like georigie and sherri et al-----a KILLING MACHINE. The target was the administrative machinery and IN NO WAY HUMAN LIVES ie it was not a sherri style operation

They weren't terrorist, asshole. Terrorists target civilians, Israelis never did that.

Stern and Begin were no more terrorists than was George Washington.

keep in mind-----the brits IMPRISONED Mahatma Gandhi and hanged
THOMAS PAINE I think it was Benjamin Franklin who correctly stated
during the meetings of the CONTINENTAL CONGRESS -----Philadelphia "GENTLEMEN ---WE MUST ALL HANG TOGETHER ---OR WE WILL END UP HANGING ALONE" (someone can check that one----I am not up to it)

They weren't terrorist, asshole. Terrorists target civilians, Israelis never did that.

So the arab civilians just left on their own accord? :lol:

So the arab civilians just left on their own accord? :lol:

'
yes------they left on their own so I have been told by witnesses. In fact hubby was hospitalized during part of it------in Jerusalem. one of his roomies was an arab kid----under care for a similar condition. The boy's parents came one day to take him TO THE OTHER SIDE. The nurses tried to talk them out of it protesting that the kid
needed more treatment

in the neighboring-----arab enclave----the whole little shantytown village simply packed
up and left at the outset of the war 1948

jews who fled arab countries ------did the same thing----they LEFT ON THEIR OWN ---in some cases they had to escape-----they were not MARCHED OUT AT GUNPOINT EITHER

Apart from showing his total stupidy by posting pictures of shit on my rep page, he lies.

Deir Yassin massacre

That was a Jewish terrorist attack on a village where the extremist bastards tossed granades into houses full of women and children.
The group went on to murder prisoners taken in their terror attack.

Apart from showing his total stupidy by posting pictures of shit on my rep page, he lies.

Deir Yassin massacre

That was a Jewish terrorist attack on a village where the extremist bastards tossed granades into houses full of women and children.
I think, Fred, that the attack at Deir Yassin in 1929 by the Arabs is also important to mention. By the way, I'm curious as to what's the latest about the Ahmadi Muslims in your own country, Other than their graves desecrated, have any others being killed lately by the other Muslims in your country? You sound like a civilized man so I am sure you must be appalled at the way the Ahmadi Muslims are treated in your country.

Over 100 Ahmadi graves desecrated in Lahore – The Express Tribune

for those who do not know----Deir Yassin was a terrorist enclave which was very important in maintaining the starvation siege which islamo nazi pigs had imposed on East Jerusalem ----in fact that village harbored islamo nazi pig terrorists who had entered the area for the PURPOSE of murdering the jewish community of east jerusalem so that the city could be taken over the ass lickers of the rapist pig of mecca Starvation siege is a very important technique uses extensively by the ass lickers of the rapist pig-----try to recall---the filthy pigs of the west pakistani army did it to Hindus fleeing east pakistan---little children dropped dead in their tracks of starvation because of them ----they did it in Biafra too. A distant relative of mine is looking into his theory that the pigs used this technique EXTENSIVELY during their era of "glorious conquest"

for those who do not know----Deir Yassin was a terrorist enclave which was very important in maintaining the starvation siege which islamo nazi pigs had imposed on East Jerusalem ----in fact that village harbored islamo nazi pig terrorists who had entered the area for the PURPOSE of murdering the jewish community of east jerusalem so that the city could be taken over the ass lickers of the rapist pig of mecca Starvation siege is a very important technique uses extensively by the ass lickers of the rapist pig-----try to recall---the filthy pigs of the west pakistani army did it to Hindus fleeing east pakistan---little children dropped dead in their tracks of starvation because of them ----they did it in Biafra too. A distant relative of mine is looking into his theory that the pigs used this technique EXTENSIVELY during their era of "glorious conquest"

iro, did you ever kiss Moses?

9-11 occurred when Americans defiled Saudi holy Muslim soil by using it to launch an attack in the first Gulf War. It enraged Islamic animals like Osama. He said so many times.
Thought you were going on vacation, Ditty Bop.

Roudy---the PRIMARY OBJECTIVE OF THE ISLAMO NAZI PIGS RIGHT NOW----is COMPLETE CONTROL OF THE ENTIRE MIDDLE EAST ----they want
a "CALIPHATE"
Israel is in the way-----no lie is too idiotic for them and no atrocity
NOT DOABLE

Last edited:
Centcom got there first.
All atrocities are on the table.
Ask any Iraqi if confused.

ANY IRAQI? I think roudy was born in Iraq. I know that rabbi ovadia josef was
born in Iraq Saddam and his fellow sunni muslims did not manage to murder ALL the KURDS in Iraq-----and there are still some surviving christians

Deir Yassin massacre

I think, Fred, that the attack at Deir Yassin in 1929 by the Arabs is also important to mention. By the way, I'm curious as to what's the latest about the Ahmadi Muslims in your own country, Other than their graves desecrated, have any others being killed lately by the other Muslims in your country? You sound like a civilized man so I am sure you must be appalled at the way the Ahmadi Muslims are treated in your country.

I'm very concerned at the attacks on these people.
Such murder and so on is clearly barbaric and totally unacceptable. Sadly, we have a bunch of bloody idiots here that call themselves the 'muslim defenders something or another'. I call them "A bunch of fucking idiots".

Now that's sorted. Please explain why the attack I quoted was not a terrorist outrage.

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos

Deir Yassin massacre

I'm very concerned at the attacks on these people.
Such murder and so on is clearly barbaric and totally unacceptable. Sadly, we have a bunch of bloody idiots here that call themselves the 'muslim defenders something or another'. I call them "A bunch of fucking idiots".

Now that's sorted. Please explain why the attack I quoted was not a terrorist outrage.
I am happy that you are civilized that you feel that those harassing and killing the Ahmadis are barbaric. I guess then you would also consider the Sunnis who have killed Ahmadis in Pakistan as barbaric also, as well as the Sunnis living in England calling for the death of the Ahmadis living there.. Now if you could convince your own government to be more tolerant when it comes to the houses of worship of others. As far as Deir Yassin is concerned, if you are going to mention one, how come the one in 1929 is never mentioned. If you think the Jews were bastards in Deir Yassin in 1948, then certainly the Arabs were bastards there in 1929, but I doubt you would ever call them bastards. And I think if you would do some further research you would find that the Arabs admitted that they lied about the extent of what happened in 1948. Nobody is saying that Arabs weren't killed, but the number has been greatly exaggerated. There used to be a poster named Nonawill who actually lived through the siege of Jerusalem, and it's a shame that she no longer posts so that she could tell you about her experience

Forum List

Back