Biden's “ironclad” support for Israel

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017

Joe Biden has vowed that US commitment to defend Israel against Iran was “ironclad” as concerns rose in Washington that a “significant” Iranian strike could happen within days, in retaliation for the bombing of an Iranian consular building in Damascus.

Comment:
Why did Biden release $Billions$ to Iran if he is claiming to support Israel.
Iran is an Islamic terrorist state.
They have vowed to whip Israel off of the map.
They are who funded the Hamas attack on Israel on 10-7.
Trump handed a Biden a stable situation in the Middle East, and Biden has f#cked it all up.

Iran has fired a “massive swarm” of over 200 killer drones as well as ballistic and cruise missiles towards Israel, the Israeli military has said, igniting fears of region-wide war. Some landed inside Israel causing “minor damage” to an Israeli military base and injuring a 10-year-old girl. This was reported at 7:35 CST. And Israel will respond in some comparable way, so it looks like a war to me.

Biden is trying to appease both the pro- and anti-Israel people in his party. If there is any justice in this world he will lose support from both groups.
Dear Father in Heaven, as greatly blessed you are, we ask you to help President Biden with his best at settling all the ruffled feathers in the Middle Eastern countries so that each country takes home something good so that a true peace touches the people who have been at odds since Moses brought back to their land after generations of slavery they suffered in ancient Egypt. In 1948 nations helped Israelis to regain land, but there were hard feelings with the division of lost lands and desired restorations for modern times. Help the Arabian and Israeli peoples love each other once more. Only they can mend fences, and only if they persevere with brotherly love and fairness for all. It's a tall order, but I know they can do it. Give all of them strength and dignity the world has never before seen. Amen.

Iran has fired a “massive swarm” of over 200 killer drones as well as ballistic and cruise missiles towards Israel, the Israeli military has said, igniting fears of region-wide war. Some landed inside Israel causing “minor damage” to an Israeli military base and injuring a 10-year-old girl. This was reported at 7:35 CST. And Israel will respond in some comparable way, so it looks like a war to me.

Biden was over heard saying dang it, a ten year old I could have sniffed was hurt? :laughing0301:

A despicable man but he has always been despicable,the lazy stupid sub-sub-par moocher has been in DC 50 years !!!!

Forum List

Back