Parents Furious As Kids Face Harsh Punishment For Being Honest, Not Joing Dems In Alt Reality

Taking "God out of schools" isn't what caused Christian schools to become hotbeds of perversion and depravity. These schools are teaching young women that their only value as a wife is an intact hymen. That's what results from forcing young girls to take "chastity pledges" and leaving it up to parents to teach their children about sex.
Conservatives have vehemently opposed sex education in high schools, so the kids are on their own, in figuring out what's appropriate while dating. Telling kids "Don't" is a bigtime failure, and one of the main reasons why 13% of the women who obtain abortions identify as "evangelicals".

"Just say No" doesn't work with teenagers and sex any better than it did for teenagers and pot. What works is access to information on biology. Conservatives treat everything as a privacy issue except abortion which is not in the public interest. It encourages "wanton" behaviour.

The countries with the lowest abortion levels, are the ones where abortion is a matter between a woman and her doctor, and there are no laws governing it. The countries with the highest rates of abortion are those where it's banned on religious grounds.

Wow as ever, you're really up to date on the latest in evangelical circles honey. "Purity Balls" peaked around...what? 1995 I would say?

geeeez

Gee, now imagine how Democrats behave towards gay conservatives like me? I'm not a fan of being treated like I'm the property of one party or the other.

"We can't understand how you can be gay and conservative! IMPOSSIBRU!!!11!!1"

It's possible alright, because liberalism is a mental disorder in its current form, and it preaches the tolerance it lacks.

Oh come on now, Gay Is All You Are, Right? Just Gay!!! According to liberals anyway. (or black, or brown, or fill in the blank....)

Wow...that's pretty random

You're making your silliness abundantly clear.

Those are the titles of threads from this week started by the right wing loons I don't have on ignore. You guys can't stop talking about your cult leader.

You sound like a child. You guys keep bringing up the blob but blame others for it?

But since, as you say, Trump isn't the issue...perhaps you can tell us the name of the man who won the 2022 Presidential Election and finally join the rest of the world here in reality. I bet you won't just come out and say it without some snide reference that reeks of sour grapes.

Whether honestly or not, Biden won. And he has sunk you for a decade at least. Enjoy that.

Kids' brutal honesty is triggering fragile, easy offended transgender-indoctrinated snowflakes...

...and the people pushing transgender indoctrination and 'Drag Queen 101' on our kids in secret are starting to try to push harsh punishment on our kids for not calling 'transgender Barbie', formally known as 'Ken', 'She' instead of 'he'.

How about 'No' & 'fuck off'.

If you want to indoctrinate children into the new transgender culture here are a few lessons that should be mandatory:

1. We have a lot of protected rights in this country - the right NOT to be offended is not one of them, buttercup.

2. If you are a guy and want normal people to use female pronouns for you because you 'identify' as a girl (or vice versa), not all, but some people will laugh and / or refuse to do so, refusing to defy reality. GET READY FOR IT.

The issue is yours, not everyone else's.

Kids should not get punished for referring to WHAT YOU ARE, not for what you FEEL you are / IDENTIFY WITH.

To be fair, there's the ideological issue here, and there's what happens in school.

I agree that this pronoun issue is ridiculous and like all things now has gone much too far. Add to it that some kids change their pronouns every three days or something.

IMO students should have the right to politely decline to use preferred pronouns, esp as they keep changing. However, there's no doubt that some students would also use those pronouns to mock and bully. Even if you think the pronouns mock-worthy, you don't want that going on in school for so many reasons I won't go into it now.

So in short, the message to students should be: "you are under no obligation to use 'preferred pronouns' but under no circumstance will we tolerate mocking and bullying."

You, otoh, take up quite a bit of bandwidth on empty insults. Typical woman liberal. Ick.
I busted her using a Soviet era communist tactic so naturally she would have to say I suck at elicitation.

But no, I really did bust her. There it is. ^^^

Wow...that's pretty random

You're making your silliness abundantly clear.

Those are the titles of threads from this week started by the right wing loons I don't have on ignore. You guys can't stop talking about your cult leader.

You sound like a child. You guys keep bringing up the blob but blame others for it?

But since, as you say, Trump isn't the issue...perhaps you can tell us the name of the man who won the 2022 Presidential Election and finally join the rest of the world here in reality. I bet you won't just come out and say it without some snide reference that reeks of sour grapes.
Donald Trump and your flaming TDS aren’t the topic of this thread moron. Your pathetic attempt at derailment is just that. Pathetic.

Forum List

Back