Another Untold Story

But since nobody is on their knees for Biden and you're repeating a white racist opinion, who is the one on their knees to white people? The choice is Biden or Trump, I'm picking Biden. A fool votes for trump because they are told by whites how Dems are keeping them on a plantation.
Haha yeah you all are falling over yourselves to please the racist pos

You’re not free you are consumed by your hatred. You’re like a fish in a aquarium confined to a small space thinking it’s the ocean
I am free. You 're such a slave that you ran your mouth about how somebody thinks they can't make it wthout handouts while ignoring the huge amount of handouts the whites telling you not to depend on handouts have been given. All you and struth are doing is repeating narratives created by whites. You two can't even think for yourselves.

Last edited:
Once again we see a story that people choose to pass over. There are plenty of similar stories in those so called "blue democratic inner city plantations." There are more of them now than ever before and it's due to the fact we have stayed Democrat. We left the Republican party because after 100 years, they did not give us the same opportunities we have seen as Democrats. And this is why blacks who choose to run their mouths uttering the right wing narrative get what they do.
It was not passed over. She is one person. She is among thousands that do this. Sociology will help her do what in life?

I am free. You 're such a slave that you ran your mouth about how somebody thinks they can't make it wthout handouts while ignoring the huge amount of handouts the white telling you not to depend on handouts have been given. All you and struth are doing is repeating narratives created by whites. You two can't even think for yourselves.
You bases your whole point on repeating what someone else told you to say about why you need the money

But since nobody is on their knees for Biden and you're repeating a white racist opinion, who is the one on their knees to white people? The choice is Biden or Trump, I'm picking Biden. A fool votes for trump because they are told by whites how Dems are keeping them on a plantation.
How can you justify supporting the White man Biden? Even his VP is only part black. She married a white man who you see as evil as hell. She is also part white. That makes her as evil, correct?

I am free. You 're such a slave that you ran your mouth about how somebody thinks they can't make it wthout handouts while ignoring the huge amount of handouts the white telling you not to depend on handouts have been given. All you and struth are doing is repeating narratives created by whites. You two can't even think for yourselves.
Poor guy, wishes he was alive in 1600 so the king could give him some land…you still waiting for your king xiden to give you a handout?

How can you justify supporting the White man Biden? Even his VP is only part black. She married a white man who you see as evil as hell. She is also part white. That makes her as evil, correct?
Not to mention all the harm she caused to the black community by keeping black me locked up for as long as possible

Poor guy, wishes he was alive in 1600 so the king could give him some land…you still waiting for your king xiden to give you a handout?
He hates white people yet really touchy that we hate White Biden? Why so touchy?

Haha yeah you all are falling over yourselves to please the racist pos
How is voting for somebody falling over ourselves to please somebody? I'm voting for him because he has produced for blacks. Check the record, not what whites tell you the record is.

We had lower unemployment during Biden that Trump. Biden has invested more money in HBCU'S. Biden has the most diverse cabinet in history. So you can stop repeating that dumb white rhetoric, because I've checked the actual record. I stay informed, you would be wise to do the same.

I'm just saying that home schooling probably had little to do with this. Those kids would have done well in any type of school.
My daughter who graduated from college homeschooled both of her sons. Jim the oldest graduated from CA university and was hired by Facebook and now is in Denver working for them but at his home. He bought a home in CA and greatly remodeled it and has rented it out. He immediately bought a new Tesla and enjoys it. He travels all over the place. So how did homeschooling hurt her sons? He is reported to be making close to $200,000 per year. How much would he make going to public school?

Not to mention all the harm she caused to the black community by keeping black me locked up for as long as possible
Funny how she got strong support from the black community in California. As for Harris being half black, Colin Kaepernick is haf black, but no body white mentions that, so just because Harris is halfblack and half Indian is irrelevant.

How is voting for somebody falling over ourselves to please somebody? I'm voting for him because he has produced for blacks. Check the record, not what whites tell you the record is.

We had lower unemployment during Biden that Trump. Biden has invested more money in HBCU'S. Biden has the most diverse cabinet in history. So you can stop repeating that dumb white rhetoric, because I've checked the actual record. I stay informed, you would be wise to do the same.
So whites have made your life better. Bear in mind you brag about white Biden. You omit your gains but say he did it for other dudes. Why did he leave you out?

Funny how she got strong support from the black community in California. As for Harris being half black, Colin Kaepernick is haf black, but no body white mentions that, so just because Harris is halfblack and half Indian is irrelevant.
Not funny just sad they supported someone who has harmed their own community.

Not funny just sad they supported someone who has harmed their own community.
More than that, She ran against Biden and really gave him hell. So much hell she did not last long as a Democrat running for office. She had to quit. Biden played games bringing her in. He pissed off blacks who knew how she really is. She even chased a white man to marry her.

And here we see more evidence of your internalized racism. You repeat another dumb white racist narrative. LBJ's Great Society has nothing to do with anything.
Not much of an argument for an alleged PHD candidate. I expect the whole thing is just another race based rant from black plantation democrats who can't really support Biden but won't vote for a republican.

Forum List

Back