Another Untold Story

Not much of an argument for an alleged PHD candidate. I expect the whole thing is just another race based rant from black plantation democrats who can't really support Biden but won't vote for a republican.
There is no such plantation.

Well you know how it goes, he probably hangs with a group of white folks, you know they tell a few black jokes that he finds funny, you know they go to the bar after work, probably go to each other's house on the weekends, so he feels good about himself.

That’s just absolutely horrible. No black Person should have to live like that!

What's sad is that you support a party that wants to cancel our communirty.
He told you he is black. He said that the VP is only a small amount black and has harmed the black community. You act like you favor her. She is a Democrat. She wants to cancel her blackness and proves it marrying a white guy. Biden enabled her. And he is white. but though you hate whites in general, for some odd reason you think he is fine. Study his history. He was a long term racist. Do you think they change?

Nah, I'm not lying, You're in here repeating white racist opinions.
Exactly, he doesn't have a problem with every other group of folks including whites in this country and in the history of this country receiving reparations, but when it comes to black folks now it's a handout and black folks wanting something for free.

• Winner
Reactions: IM2
But since nobody is on their knees for Biden and you're repeating a white racist opinion, who is the one on their knees to white people? The choice is Biden or Trump, I'm picking Biden. A fool votes for trump because they are told by whites how Dems are keeping them on a plantation.
That is her whole MO, ask her to post where you have defended Biden and all you hear is crickets, but I can turn around and pull up plenty of her posts getting on her knees for Trump and any other white man in the Republican Party.

I ask her over and over again to post anything Republicans have done for black folks in the last 60yrs and she will start talking about Abraham Lincoln.

• Winner
See boot licker unlike you, I don't run around trying to defend Biden the way you get on your hands and knees for Trump and probably any other white man who will have you.
All you do is defend xiden and your demklan cult

Poor guy, wishes he was alive in 1600 so the king could give him some land…you still waiting for your king xiden to give you a handout?
Only in the mind of boot licking fools do we see this type of garbage. If it wasn't so sad you almost want to laugh at fools like you, Humungus (he damn sure ain't no lord) Ben Carson, Clarence Thomas, Larry Elder, Tim Scott, Mark Robinson. You fools need to go and watch Djhango and it will give you a snapshot of how disgraceful you look.

• Fact

Forum List

Back