Cheney subpoenas Trump campaign adviser who is also adviser to her opponent (in re-election)

rightnow909

Diamond Member
Oct 5, 2021

Wow, this blip**%%#$%

just wants to subpoena everyone who doesn't like her... taking a tactic from the dim playbook...

By the way, how many trees are destroyed in the making of the paper that goes into making subpoenas? laugh...

so much for the environment... eh?

Wow, this blip**%%#$%

just wants to subpoena everyone who doesn't like her... taking a tactic from the dim playbook...

By the way, how many trees are destroyed in the making of the paper that goes into making subpoenas? laugh...

so much for the environment... eh?
Weaponizing the justice system. She's a good Democrat, all right.

When it LOOKS like a democrat, ACTS like a democrat, WALKS like a democrat and SMELLS like a democrat,

it must be Lez Cheney.
lol

I am a bit puzzled myself... HOW on earth did she think she could do all that she's doing

coming as she does from thestate of WY??? The state voted something like 65% for Trump.. or was it 69%?

I mean, i just can't even begin to figure.....

The fact he Now works for her opponent has no bearing on what she called him for. Or do you think because someone works for a political rival after doing something someone questions gives them a get out of jail card?

Don't get me wrong I think this committee is a witch hunt and has no legal standing but this act is not because he works for her rival.

The fact he Now works for her opponent has no bearing on what she called him for. Or do you think because someone works for a political rival after doing something someone questions gives them a get out of jail card?

Don't get me wrong I think this committee is a witch hunt and has no legal standing but this act is not because he works for her rival.
well, i guess i need to be informed why that person is being subpoened ?? like i said.. i can't watch the damn thing... kinda glad i can't..

Forum List

Back