What will happen to Trump following the JAN 6 Show?

• Nothing, another false flag sponsored by Democrats

Votes: 14 87.5%
  • Slap on a wrist for political appearances

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • He'll go to jail and/or never be able to run for POTUS again

Votes: 1 6.3%

• Total voters
They already cancelled today's side show... its not working for them like they had hoped.... the democrat brand has never been this bad....
Just wait till America's women find out we are now running out of tampons... I don't think they will care about a false flag from 1-6....

We'll see. Up until last week, I'd have said no. Before these hearings started you didn't hear a peep from Garland. The fact he says he's watching these hearings closely tells me the DOJ may be considering charges. Either way, it doesn't really matter, Trump is damaged goods at this point. The only question is, will his ego allow him to step aside and let DeSantis run unopposed? (yes I know there are about 12-15 other challengers in the wings..none of them matter).

Nothing about that farce is going to cause a significant % of Americans to change their opinion about him. It's red meat for the maniac base of the Democrat party. It's a distraction from the real chaos the Democrats have created in America in a matter of months. Their problem is that when people are SUFFERING, they have less patience for political posturing. In short, they've seen this show before and can see it for what it is.

November is inbound and it's going to be sweet. The only question will be whether they decide to try to set the country on fire with more lies about "voter suppression". All I can say is that if they try the summer of 2020 routine again, they won't be alone in the streets. Too many people are fed up with their shit.

Just as I have been expecting since the DOJ didn't indict and prosecute Trump as they had plenty of time, documents, testimonies in the TWO YEARS of investigations to do it.

Thus, nothing is what I expected.

The Dems keep digging themselves into a deeper hole of distrust. If they keep this up, Trump will have a cake walk into his second term.

The Chairman of the shit show already declared they will not submit recommendations for prosecutions ... tipping his hand that they have nothing. Nothing will happen to Trump. Another disappointing, heart-breakibg 'We've got him THIS time' bust.

This whole thing comes down to being a tax payer-funded, one-sided, partisan INFOMERCIAL intended to 'hurt Trump' and distract from the fact that America is burning and Americans are hurting from Biden's dementia-ravaged incompetence and failed policies.

The Jan. 6 committee is a violation of Separation of Powers, so it can be settled only by a higher court. The legislative branch has erred by making themselves crouching on the power of the courts. The Legislative body nowhere in Article 1 of the Constitution are allowed to do work of the Judicial branch of government. They're nuts!!!!

The Jan. 6 committee is a violation of Separation of Powers, so it can be settled only by a higher court. The legislative branch has erred by making themselves crouching on the power of the courts. The Legislative body nowhere in Article 1 of the Constitution are allowed to do work of the Judicial branch of government. They're nuts!!!!

LOL. Levin's "grasp" of The Constitution is laughable. He actually put forth the notion that that the committee showing Josh Hawley running like the little bitch he is, was being mean to him and was a violation of the 1st Amendment. Do we need any other evidence that Mark Levin is alt-right hack?
Nope. :auiqs.jpg:

A fake criminal indictment by the head of the democrat party gestapo Merrick Garland will simply idict him...with no real evidence, but simply using the democrat party legal warfare tactic to drag enemies into court............just before an election......
Yep.

Any indictment of Trump would galvanize his supporters and put Trump in a position in which he can actually save himself from a trial by becoming president and pardoning himself. I am skeptical that the Dems are actually stupid enough not to realize that, but they have surprised me before.

Anyway, here's what the Jan 6 show was missing:

Watch it with the sound down if you prefer. It's just the Dems rehashing the Mueller report using "expert witnesses" (who witnessed nothing in the Mueller report), and the Reps rehashing their complaints about the rehashing and the opinion witnesses.

But look at all the dark-haired lovelies, behind the witnesses, behind the Representatives, and the one short-haired brunette Russian-American professor. I bet she doesn't look like that in the classroom. She seems like she just finished a Marcia Brady makeover and can't believe how pretty she was the whole time.

None of them are traditional blonde beauty queens, but that's not the type I like anyway. I can watch this re-run, or I can watch Congressperson Lofgren's silly pontificating? Easy choice for me.

Goodness of my heart, I'll screen shot a couple of them:

1659041523507.png

1659041454444.png

Kidding about that one. But Ms. Jackson Lee is my homie, and she looks just like my 6th grade reading teacher at Will Rogers Elementary, so I'd be scared if I met her.

Nothing. Then, either the DOJ will do something, or they won't. Lawsuits will fly over his phony "Official Election Defense Fund" grift, or they won't.

The value here is that the facts are now at least a part of the public record. The terrible condition this country is in continues as is.

What "facts" were presented at your Reality Show for Idiots?

LOL. Levin's "grasp" of The Constitution is laughable.

BlueHand.jpg
THIS from a guy who is challenged taking out talking books from the children's corner at the public library.
One thing I know About Mark Levin's knowledge of the Constitution is that it is about a googolplex times greater than the garageless floor-jack.

View attachment 675712THIS from a guy who is challenged taking out talking books from the children's corner at the public library.
One thing I know About Mark Levin's knowledge of the Constitution is that it is about a googolplex times greater than the garageless floor-jack.
Levin only knows what his alt-right brain tells him is right.
He's a Constitutional lightweight....not unlike the air popped mess that are your posts. :)

Forum List

Back