Zone1 Parents Should be Included in a School's Efforts to Help a Child Transition to Another Gender

Uhhh, did you miss the parts where some states are already taking steps to cut parents out of the whole thing, specifically BECAUSE they fear the parents won't consent?
That's already a right. Children can sue their parent for permanent or temporary emancipation for other medical treatments like blood transfusions if they're parents religion is against.
And there was a time that those same types of professionals spent decades observing patients, training in all the medical arts, and decided that the best way to treat certain disorders was to drive a spike through the eye socket up into the brain, hoping to hit just the right spot that wouldn't kill the patient.
It's still that time. In fact more so now than ever. Just because yoi Bingos cosplay otherwise doesn't really make it so.
I predict that future generations of medical professionals will look back at us and shudder like we do at that.
How much do you imagine your predictions mean to me? 😄

That support for child abuse is pathetic.
There is no support in my statement clown. I simply want educators whose salary I pay to teach. If my child brings a sexual matter of any kind they should refer that to me. If there is abuse, report it, do not hide what a child is going through mentally, because you suppose they might be abused asshat.

There is no support in my statement clown. I simply want educators whose salary I pay to teach. If my child brings a sexual matter of any kind they should refer that to me. If there is abuse, report it, do not hide what a child is going through mentally, because you suppose they might be abused asshat.
First, you only pay a very small fraction of educator salaries. Second, if you're the source of the abuse going to you would be very bad for the child.

You will not report yourself, but abuse more and hide it. You just want to control the people an abused child would need for help.

That's already a right. Children can sue their parent for permanent or temporary emancipation for other medical treatments like blood transfusions if they're parents religion is against.
And the school should have to go through the courts if they want to take kids from their parents. That's not what the states want, though. They literally want to have the kid go to school and never go home.
It's still that time. In fact more so now than ever. Just because yoi Bingos cosplay otherwise doesn't really make it so.
Now you're into cosplay? Who could have guessed that? And tell us, where are they still blindly driving a spike into the patient's eyesocket?
How much do you imagine your predictions mean to me? 😄
Given how little regard and thought you've given to the situation, not much.

And the school should have to go through the courts if they want to take kids from their parents. That's not what the states want, though. They literally want to have the kid go to school and never go home.

Now you're into cosplay? Who could have guessed that?

Dude, schools don't take children from their parents.

Are you an idiot?

I'm not afraid of your continued ignorance. In fact I look forward for every opportunity you provide me to contrast my arguments and rationality with your own. I'm proving, with evidence, that the authorities on the matter, who you tried to claim agreed with you, in fact said the opposite. That gender identities and gender dysphoria aren't mental illnesses. What we are left with is the fact that no medical authority whatsoever, that you can actually point to, agrees the trans people are mentally ill. The only people claiming so are Bingos.
If you can show me the people who wrote the DSM-4, and DSM-5 stating that Gender Identity DIsorder went from a disorder to a non-disorder, and how, you will have some evidence.
Why? I'm not the one who changed it. My understanding comes from reading the people who did. The people who said that...

1. It stigmatized trans patients.

2. It patholigized gender identities rather than the distress.
So the name change was about feelings, not science. Just as I thought. It still has to be a mental disorder in order for health insurance to pay for “treatment.”

Its your opinion that it was a fad. What we can say objectively is that bi-sexuality and homosexuality were socially stigmatized. Even Democrats like Obama and Clinton at that time were against gay marriage in 2005.
Yes, they were incredibly hypocritical. They opposed it so they could get elected, knowing that Joe Hardhat wouldn’t vote for them if they supported gay marriage. I’m glad gay marriage is legal, and I’m glad adults can parade around as whatever of the millions of genders they choose to be.

Just leave the kids alone.
Now look where we are. I don't give a shit about how bi- sexual people made you feel inadequate in highschool I care about whether you have any objective evidence of any of these things becoming less socially acceptable.
When did I say that they became less socially acceptable?
Like their priests? If we're playing the odds that's where I'm putting my money. But here's the thing, I'm not the one inventing conspiracies any time these children speak. I have no problem listening to their accusations and investigating them. You're the one filtering their words through some Q decoder ring to come back with the notion that they're all reading scripts.
It’s not about conspiracy, kids are controlled by adults, that is factual. You really think that fat redhead boy wrote the Oscar Meyer baloney song?
What we won't have is another generation of your type of bigotry. Your generation will be the last of this kind.
I don’t think you know what the word bigot even means.
I know that you're literally the one with these fantasies.

You ever seen a child at disney world?
Never been, never will go.

I’ll say again. I’ve only seen you post two videos and both of them featured early teen or pre-teen trans girls. Not hard to see the pattern.

Why do you keep running from the question of whether Florida parents have the right to to be informed about services offered to their child at school and to protect them from classroom instruction to sexualize children as young as five years old?

Last edited:
Schools aren't taking kids from their parents you Bingo. In the law you're talking about its the State. Also doctors can do it too. Doctors have succeessfully sued to take temporary custody of children who refuse treatment on religious grounds when that treatment has a high success rate and refusal means they will die.
Now you're into cosplay? Who could have guessed that? And tell us, where are they still blindly driving a spike into the patient's eyesocket?
Can you site any professional medical institution that treats LGTBQ people like an abomination? Can you site anyone that treats trans children as mentally insane or their parents as abusers? Can you find even one?
I'm not the bigot relying on Bingo logic.

Last edited:
Schools aren't taking kids from their parents you Bingo. In the law you're talking about its the State. Also doctors can do it too. Doctors have succeessfully sued to take temporary custody of children who refuse treatment on religious grounds when that treatment has a high success rate and refusal means they will die.
And this does not either have a high success rate or refusal means they will die. This is a permanent solution to a problem that is best decided when the person is an adult.
Can you site any professional medical institution that treats LGTBQ people like an abomination? Can you site anyone that treats trans children as mentally insane or their parents as abusers? Can you find even one?
Sure, sure, and they treat parents of minor girls taken for abortions without their parents knowledge with the utmost respect too. After dumping the results on the parents to deal with the aftermath, of course.
I'm the bigot relying on Bingo logic.
Well, you got that one right.

They're headed in exactly that direction. Of course, they'll return the kids to their parents afterward because somebody has to take care of the mess made from political correctness run amok.

SB 107, California (of course).
Dude SB 107 in California has nothing to do with schools taking kids away from parents.

If you can show me the people who wrote the DSM-4, and DSM-5 stating that Gender Identity DIsorder went from a disorder to a non-disorder, and how, you will have some evidence.
I have you Bingo. Feel free to dress up and make believe otherwise.
So the name change was about feelings, not science. Just as I thought. It still has to be a mental disorder in order for health insurance to pay for “treatment.”
😄

You're the one sounds like you're in your feels.
Yes, they were incredibly hypocritical. They opposed it so they could get elected, knowing that Joe Hardhat wouldn’t vote for them if they supported gay marriage. I’m glad gay marriage is legal, and I’m glad adults can parade around as whatever of the millions of genders they choose to be.

Just leave the kids alone.
You do the same. I'm not afraid of the opinion of these children. You are.
When did I say that they became less socially acceptable?

It’s not about conspiracy, kids are controlled by adults, that is factual. You really think that fat redhead boy wrote the Oscar Meyer baloney song?
You think commercials are the same as news reports. Im fine with that being your logic. 😄
I don’t think you know what the word bigot even means.
The rest of society does.
Never been, never will go.

I’ll say again. I’ve only seen you post two videos and both of them featured early teen or pre-teen trans girls. Not hard to see the pattern.
Yea. The pattern of me actually listening to these children you pretend to be fighting on the side of. 😄

And this does not either have a high success rate or refusal means they will die. This is a permanent solution to a problem that is best decided when the person is an adult.

Sure, sure, and they treat parents of minor girls taken for abortions without their parents knowledge with the utmost respect too. After dumping the results on the parents to deal with the aftermath, of course.

Well, you got that one right.
You clowns don't have any actual victims. You have bigotry that hope to justify using children except those children don't like you. 😄

I have you Bingo. Feel free to dress up and make believe otherwise.

😄
Reduced to name-calling and emoticons. The reason that the Psychologists and Psychiatrists that wrote the DSM haven’t said that Gender Dyphoria is not a mental disorder, is because they believe that it is a mental disorder as evidenced by their keeping it in the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders.
You're the one sounds like you're in your feels.

You do the same. I'm not afraid of the opinion of these children. You are.

You think commercials are the same as news reports. Im fine with that being your logic. 😄

The rest of society does.
You’re becoming nonsensical.
Yea. The pattern of me actually listening to these children you pretend to be fighting on the side of. 😄
You didn’t listen to the first early teen transgirl that you posted because the adults who produced that video did not tell her to speak.

Reduced to name-calling and emoticons. The reason that the Psychologists and Psychiatrists that wrote the DSM haven’t said that Gender Dyphoria is not a mental disorder, is because they believe that it is a mental disorder as evidenced by their keeping it in the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders.
You're reduced to making things up even after I quoted them saying diverse gender expressions and identities aren't signs of mental illness and that older versions mistakenly patholigized those identities rather than treating the dysphoria/distress.
You’re becoming nonsensical.
I'm not the one pretending as if the DSM 5 agrees with me despite you not ever posting any literature from them.
You didn’t listen to the first early teen transgirl that you posted because the adults who produced that video did not tell her to speak.
So you keep claiming without any evidence like the Bingo you are. 😄

You're reduced to making things up even after I quoted them saying diverse gender expressions and identities aren't signs of mental illness and that older versions mistakenly patholigized those identities rather than treating the dysphoria/distress.

I'm not the one pretending as if the DSM 5 agrees with me despite you not ever posting any literature from them.
Your quotes show that they changed the name to help sufferers of Gender Identity Disorder feel less stigmatized. Which is fine. The whole point of Mental health care is to help people feel better.

But changing the name doesn't change reality, nor do the author's claim it does. People with true gender dysphoria, as opposed to just playing dress up, have a break with reality, specifically the reality of their biological sex. And their condition leads to poor mental health outcomes such as a greatly increase rate of suicide. Changing the name did not change either one of those things.

Your quotes show that they changed the name to help sufferers of Gender Identity Disorder feel less stigmatized. Which is fine. The whole point of Mental health care is to help people feel better.
And because previous editions pathologized identity rather than the distress. Still haven't figured out what pathologized means yet?
But changing the name doesn't change reality, nor do the author's claim it does. People with true gender dysphoria, as opposed to just playing dress up, have a break with reality, specifically the reality of their biological sex.
Not according to any litature you've presented.
And their condition leads to poor mental health outcomes such as a greatly increase rate of suicide. Changing the name did not change either one of those things.
Quoted that too. According to the DSM 5 a lot of that has to do with bigots and bingos.

And because previous editions pathologized identity rather than the distress. Still haven't figured out what pathologized means yet?
Which is fine. Playing dress up is not a delusion that leads to a high suicide rate. Believing that your body is the wrong sex because something called your "gender" doesn't match it is.
Not according to any litature you've presented.

Quoted that too. According to the DSM 5 a lot of that has to do with bigots and bingos.
Yeah. You read the terms "bigots" and "bingos" in the DSM 5. 😅

Sure, anti trans talk would exacerbate the mental disorder of Gender Dysphoria. Common sense and evidence based.

Already depressed, delusional, and dysmorphic dude looks like a lady sees people painting all trannies as pedos it could sadden her and be the last straw that leads her to pull that noose down past her Adams Apple.

Unfair part is that pedos who are not even trans increase anti trans discussions by insisting on transgenderizing kids to fulfil their "girl with something extra" fantasies, even if only vicariously through surfing for videos of underage t-girls.

So the blood is on their hands.

Lee County, in Florida instituted rules that do exactly that, in my opinion. But they are being objected to by some. This is old news, but it was lost in the debate over Florida's Parental Rights Law, known as "don't say gay," by detractors.

LEE COUNTY, Fla. — The Lee County School District has come up with a plan for transgender students who want to be identified by their teachers and principal.

Students will be required to fill out some forms that are creating some controversy.

Some parents are concerned this is a way for the district to profile students.
If transgender students want teachers to address them by the gender they identify as they’ll be required to fill out what’s called a “Gender Support Plan” the document creating much of the controversy.

Parent Crystal Czyscon called the document discriminatory and freightning.

Czyscon was among the parents objecting to the form that asks some very personal questions like does the student have support at home and who knows about the students gender and it even asks for a plan if the student is outed.

On Tuesday, school board members adopted an Equity Guide which outlines how gay or transgender students can receive safe guards by the district.

I understand the objections, but I disagree with them. This "very personal questions" about support at home are no more personal than questions that are commonly asked when a new special education student enrolls in a school. Questions like what language the child prefers at home, what chores the child is assigned, what the child does for fun, and how the child is punished when the child breaks the rules at home.

Those questions are important for special ed students because we special ed teachers deal with the whole child in order to facilitate learning.

I'm not saying that transgenderism should be a special education label, but some of the same concerns are there. There must be partnership between the school and the parent for any student to get the most out of their education. But that is especially true for students who have needs beyond those of more typical students.

Sharon McGill sat on the equity committee and said the forms were put in place to protect children and teachers.

“There are laws now in the state that teachers can’t call a student a name if it’s not their correct name,” McGill said.

She insisted no one was singling out transgender students and she said nobody is required to fill out the forms.

However, if they want teachers and administrators to acknowledge their gender identity they will be required to fill out the form.

“If they choose not to have accommodations they can certainly use their pronouns with friends at school but now if they want to we have to involve parents,” explained Jessica Duncan who is employed by the Lee School District.

The new guide and form is in place because of the ‘Parents Bill of Rights’ which opponents call the ‘Don’t Say Gay Bill’.

If I read that right, then teachers are not going to be listening in to student conversations and saying, "Bobby, don't call Harriet "Harry," or talk about her using "him." But if the child requests to be called Harry and have adult staff use "him," the parents need to be consulted. That is perfectly reasonable, especially if the alternative if for teachers to call the child "Harry" during school hours, but to refer to the child as "Harriet" in parent conferences as a subterfuge.

A federal lawsuit was filed against the state Monday in an attempt to block the new law signed by Governor Ron DeSantis.

The ACLU of Florida said in a statement:

“With HB 1557 in effect, the ‘Dont’ Say Gay’ law has already begun to stigmatize LGBTQ+ people, isolate LGBTQ+ kids, and make teachers fearful of providing a welcoming and inclusive classroom. Without adequate guidelines from the school board on how this personal information will be used in schools, it is uncertain whether these forms could potentially serve as another way to isolate and harm transgender youth.”

I agree that there should be clear guidance from the school board on how this information is to be used. It must kept in confidence just as Special Education records are.

This program, property administered, will help, not harm youth. It will provide them with an inclusive experience, not isolate them.
Keep your hands off my kids. If a school ever sugested any of this sick crap to my kids there would be hell to pay. Don't worry about me calling them gay either the only thing I will be calling then is sick sob's including the ones supporting them

Which is fine. Playing dress up is not a delusion that leads to a high suicide rate. Believing that your body is the wrong sex because something called your "gender" doesn't match it is.
Wrong again Bingo.

Diverse gender expressions, like diverse gender identities are not indications of mental illness. Learn what words mean you Bingo.
Yeah. You read the terms "bigots" and "bingos" in the DSM 5. 😅
I read the DSM 5 and it said diverse gender expressions and diverse gender identities are not signs of mental illness. I called you a Bingo because despite me posting those words repeatedly they don't seem to sink into your Bingo skull.
Sure, anti trans talk would exacerbate the mental disorder of Gender Dysphoria. Common sense and evidence based.

Already depressed, delusional, and dysmorphic dude looks like a lady sees people painting all trannies as pedos it could sadden her and be the last straw that leads her to pull that noose down past her Adams Apple.
You disguising bigots are going to lose because no one believes for a second that you care about these people or their health. Its why you always lose. The people who do care outnumber you.
Unfair part is that pedos who are not even trans increase anti trans discussions by insisting on transgenderizing kids to fulfil their "girl with something extra" fantasies, even if only vicariously through surfing for videos of underage t-girls.

So the blood is on their hands.
This your discussion you Bingo.

Forum List

Back