Zone1 Parents Should be Included in a School's Efforts to Help a Child Transition to Another Gender

So unfuzz me here, our educational systems mental health community has free rein to 'identify' a child, and then refuse any parental rights should that child (or those influencing it) be subject to medical gender transition?

~S~

Wrong again Bingo.

Diverse gender expressions, like diverse gender identities are not indications of mental illness. Learn what words mean you Bingo.
No Sir! It is you who need to learn the meaning of words.

Diverse gender expression = playing dress up.

Diverse gender identities = telling people you are the sex that you dressed as.

Gender Dysphoria = actually believing that you are the sex that you dress as.

It is the latter that is drastically associated with poor mental health outcomes and research shows that treating this mental disorder medically and surgically worsens those outcomes. Specifically higher rates of suicide.

Still, if an adult who suffers from the mental disorder of gender dysphoria believes that they can beat those odds and wants the cosmetic surgery, I am happy for government to grant them the right to do that.

As far as I know every state grants that right and definitely the federal government does. The federal government will actually pay for the foolishness, which I disagree with but whatever.

So, there is no suppression of adult trannies altering their bodies. All of the current whining and crying by tgirls and their admirers is about nothing more than not having enough access to children that they want to transgenderize.
I read the DSM 5 and it said diverse gender expressions and diverse gender identities are not signs of mental illness. I called you a Bingo because despite me posting those words repeatedly they don't seem to sink into your Bingo skull.
See above explanation, and let me know when the DSM 6 says that gender dysphoria is not a mental disorder. Don't hold your breath though.
You disguising bigots are going to lose because no one believes for a second that you care about these people or their health. Its why you always lose. The people who do care outnumber you.
Not in florida, though. Do you plan to move, or do you think you can convince all the bingos to support your plan to transgenderize as many early teen boys as possible?
This your discussion you Bingo.
Yes, and it is going great!

Last edited:
No Sir! It is you who need to learn the meaning of words.

Diverse gender expression = playing dress up.

Diverse gender identities = telling people you are the sex that you dressed as.

Gender Dysphoria = actually believing that you are the sex that you dress as.
Wrong you Bingo. Here let me post it again and we'll see if you fail again to read simple words and fail repeatedly to qualify your claims with any evidence from the source you claim agrees with you.

What is Gender Dysphoria?

The term ā€œtransgenderā€ refers to a person whose sex assigned at birth (i.e. the sex assigned at birth, usually based on external genitalia) does not align their gender identity (i.e., oneā€™s psychological sense of their gender). Some people who are transgender will experience ā€œgender dysphoria,ā€ which refers to psychological distress that results from an incongruence between oneā€™s sex assigned at birth and oneā€™s gender identity. Though gender dysphoria often begins in childhood, some people may not experience it until after puberty or much later.

People who are transgender may pursue multiple domains of gender affirmation, including social affirmation (e.g., changing oneā€™s name and pronouns), legal affirmation (e.g., changing gender markers on oneā€™s government-issued documents), medical affirmation (e.g., pubertal suppression or gender-affirming hormones), and/or surgical affirmation (e.g., vaginoplasty, facial feminization surgery, breast augmentation, masculine chest reconstruction, etc.). Of note, not all people who are transgender will desire all domains of gender affirmation, as these are highly personal and individual decisions.

It is important to note that gender identity is different from gender expression. Whereas gender identity refers to oneā€™s psychological sense of their gender, gender expression refers to the way in which one presents to the world in a gendered way. For example, in much of the U.S., wearing a dress is considered a ā€œfeminineā€ gender expression, and wearing a tuxedo is considered a ā€œmasculineā€ gender expression. Such expectations are culturally defined and vary across time and culture. Oneā€™s gender expression does not necessarily align with their gender identity. Diverse gender expressions, much like diverse gender identities, are not indications of a mental disorder.

It is the latter that is drastically associated with poor mental health outcomes and research shows that treating this mental disorder medicallyband surgically worsens those outcomes.
You don't even know what gender dysphoria really is according to your own source, the DSM 5 you Bingo. šŸ˜„

Wrong you Bingo. Here let me post it again and we'll see if you fail again to read simple words and fail repeatedly to qualify your claims with any evidence from the source you claim agrees with you.

The term ā€œtransgenderā€ refers to a person whose sex assigned at birth (i.e. the sex assigned at birth, usually based on external genitalia) does not align their gender identity (i.e., oneā€™s psychological sense of their gender). Some people who are transgender will experience ā€œgender dysphoria,ā€ which refers to psychological distress that results from an incongruence between oneā€™s sex assigned at birth and oneā€™s gender identity. Though gender dysphoria often begins in childhood, some people may not experience it until after puberty or much later.

People who are transgender may pursue multiple domains of gender affirmation, including social affirmation (e.g., changing oneā€™s name and pronouns), legal affirmation (e.g., changing gender markers on oneā€™s government-issued documents), medical affirmation (e.g., pubertal suppression or gender-affirming hormones), and/or surgical affirmation (e.g., vaginoplasty, facial feminization surgery, breast augmentation, masculine chest reconstruction, etc.). Of note, not all people who are transgender will desire all domains of gender affirmation, as these are highly personal and individual decisions.

It is important to note that gender identity is different from gender expression. Whereas gender identity refers to oneā€™s psychological sense of their gender, gender expression refers to the way in which one presents to the world in a gendered way. For example, in much of the U.S., wearing a dress is considered a ā€œfeminineā€ gender expression, and wearing a tuxedo is considered a ā€œmasculineā€ gender expression. Such expectations are culturally defined and vary across time and culture. Oneā€™s gender expression does not necessarily align with their gender identity. Diverse gender expressions, much like diverse gender identities, are not indications of a mental disorder.

You don't even know what gender dysphoria really is according to your own source, the DSM 5 you Bingo. šŸ˜„
You keep posting the same words and they keep proving me right.

Not every dude who likes to wear dresses has gender dysphoria. Those who truly believe they are the opposite gender from reality, do. They experience psychological distress and a shockingly high suicide rate. Poor mental health outcomes are a Hallmark of mental disorders.

You know, like gender dysphoria.

You keep posting the same words and they keep proving me right.
Wrong you Bingo. It why you never post anything from the supposed source of your bigotry. Everyone who has eyes here can read the same thing.
Not every dude who likes to wear dresses has gender dysphoria. Those who truly believe they are the opposite gender from reality, do. They experience psychological distress and a shockingly high suicide rate. Poor mental health outcomes are a Hallmark of mental disorders.

The term ā€œtransgenderā€ refers to a person whose sex assigned at birth (i.e. the sex assigned at birth, usually based on external genitalia) does not align their gender identity (i.e., oneā€™s psychological sense of their gender).

Some people who are transgender will experience ā€œgender dysphoria,ā€
which refers to psychological distress that results from an incongruence between oneā€™s sex assigned at birth and oneā€™s gender identity. Though gender dysphoria often begins in childhood, some people may not experience it until after puberty or much later.

You know, like gender dysphoria.
Gender dysphoria is the distress some transgendered people feel.

Wrong you Bingo. It why you never post anything from the supposed source of your bigotry. Everyone who has eyes here can read the same thing.

The term ā€œtransgenderā€ refers to a person whose sex assigned at birth (i.e. the sex assigned at birth, usually based on external genitalia) does not align their gender identity (i.e., oneā€™s psychological sense of their gender).
None of that means that Gender Dysphoria is no longer a mental disorder.
Gender dysphoria is the distress some transgendered people feel.
Yes, the distress of believing they are female but in reality being male or vice versa. If a transgender doesn't actually believe that they are the opposite sex from reality, they will not experience that kind of cognitive dissonance which leads to distress. Just saying hey I'm transgender when that's the latest fad is not a mental illness.

Europeans are waking up to the fact that hormones and surgery to make people's bodies resemble their imagined gender isn't helping with the mental disorder at all.

Not to mention the financial incentive for overdiagnosis of gender dysphoria means that many people are having the hormones and surgery who don't even actually believe they are the opposite gender. They still have a hold on reality, and post surgery the reality is they have lost healthy body parts and turn themselves into permanent patients of the doctors that took them away. If they weren't depressed already, that could easily push them over the edge.

But an increase in suicides is not important to dudes who like to imagine preteen and early teen girls with something extra.

Keep your hands off my kids. If a school ever sugested any of this sick crap to my kids there would be hell to pay. Don't worry about me calling them gay either the only thing I will be calling then is sick sob's including the ones supporting them
Ooooo wussy dad cutting loose on the internets.

Do your kids consider themselves your property?

None of that means that Gender Dysphoria is no longer a mental disorder.
Nothing you've posted says it is.
Yes, the distress of believing they are female but in reality being male or vice versa. If a transgender doesn't actually believe that they are the opposite sex from reality, they will not experience that kind of cognitive dissonance which leads to distress. Just saying hey I'm transgender when that's the latest fad is not a mental illness.
Hey Bingo, simply not agreeing with them is better than looking like a fool who can't read. Being transgendered means your biological sex and your gender identity are not aligned. The DSM 5 says your gender identity not aligning with your biological sex is not a sign of a mental disorder. Depression is a mental disorder. The distress of dysphoria can lead to things like depression which is what is called a comorbidity. Trans people like everyone else can be depressed, it doesn't invalidate their identity and the source you claim to say does in fact says the opposite. This is why your not only a bigot, you're a Bingo. You could choose to just be a bigot but why you also want to carry on like a Bingo is beyond me.
Europeans are waking up to the fact that hormones and surgery to make people's bodies resemble their imagined gender isn't helping with the mental disorder at all.
Its not all Europeans. Spain is expanding trans teen rights.

Not to mention the financial incentive for overdiagnosis of gender dysphoria means that many people are having the hormones and surgery who don't even actually believe they are the opposite gender. They still have a hold on reality, and post surgery the reality is they have lost healthy body parts and turn themselves into permanent patients of the doctors that took them away. If they weren't depressed already, that could easily push them over the edge.

But an increase in suicides is not important to dudes who like to imagine preteen and early teen girls with something extra.
Sweden, Finland and the UK are still giving puberty blockers and hormones to teens they are just limiting it to whatever they deem to be the most severe cases and none of them, not a single one takes your bigoted view than having an identity different than your biological sex is a mental illness.

Nothing you've posted says it is.

Hey Bingo, simply not agreeing with them is better than looking like a fool who can't read. Being transgendered means your biological sex and your gender identity are not aligned. The DSM 5 says your gender identity not aligning with your biological sex is not a sign of a mental disorder. Depression is a mental disorder. The distress of dysphoria can lead to things like depression which is what is called a comorbidity. Trans people like everyone else can be depressed, it doesn't invalidate their identity and the source you claim to say does in fact says the opposite. This is why your not only a bigot, you're a Bingo. You could choose to just be a bigot but why you also want to carry on like a Bingo is beyond me.

Its not all Europeans. Spain is expanding trans teen rights.

Sweden, Finland and the UK are still giving puberty blockers and hormones to teens they are just limiting it to whatever they deem to be the most severe cases and none of them, not a single one takes your bigoted view than having an identity different than your biological sex is a mental illness.
The DSM 4 called it Gender Identity Disorder. They changed the name for social reasons, not scientific reasons. They have not taken Gender Dysphoria out of the DSM which is a list of Mental disorders. That's because they want to maintain some credibility.

Cut and paste as much as you like, you'll be just as wrong.

Nobody would care if t-girl fanboys were satisfied with grown up t-girls. Keep their hands off the kids and they won't be bothered by all the bongos.

I see you ignored the science that "gender affirming care" is associated with more suicides.

The DSM 4 called it Gender Identity Disorder. They changed the name for social reasons, not scientific reasons. They have not taken Gender Dysphoria out of the DSM which is a list of Mental disorders. That's because they want to maintain some credibility.

Cut and paste as much as you like, you'll be just as wrong.

Nobody would care if t-girl fanboys were satisfied with grown up t-girls. Keep their hands off the kids and they won't be bothered by all the bongos.

I see you ignored the science that "gender affirming care" is associated with more suicides.
You keep howling at the moon Bingo. Show everyone your true Bingo colors.

You keep howling at the moon Bingo. Show everyone your true Bingo.

Journal of Sex & Marital Therapy

Volume 48, 2022 - Issue 7

Reconsidering Informed Consent for Trans-Identified Children, Adolescents, and Young Adults​

Abstract

In less than a decade, the western world has witnessed an unprecedented rise in the numbers of children and adolescents seeking gender transition. Despite the precedent of years of gender-affirmative care, the social, medical and surgical interventions are still based on very low-quality evidence. The many risks of these interventions, including medicalizing a temporary adolescent identity, have come into a clearer focus through an awareness of detransitioners. The risks of gender-affirmative care are ethically managed through a properly conducted informed consent process. Its elementsā€”deliberate sharing of the hoped-for benefits, known risks and long-term outcomes, and alternative treatmentsā€”must be delivered in a manner that promotes comprehension. The process is limited by: erroneous professional assumptions; poor quality of the initial evaluations; and inaccurate and incomplete information shared with patients and their parents.

Lee County, in Florida instituted rules that do exactly that, in my opinion. But they are being objected to by some. This is old news, but it was lost in the debate over Florida's Parental Rights Law, known as "don't say gay," by detractors.

LEE COUNTY, Fla. ā€” The Lee County School District has come up with a plan for transgender students who want to be identified by their teachers and principal.

Students will be required to fill out some forms that are creating some controversy.

Some parents are concerned this is a way for the district to profile students.
If transgender students want teachers to address them by the gender they identify as theyā€™ll be required to fill out whatā€™s called a ā€œGender Support Planā€ the document creating much of the controversy.

Parent Crystal Czyscon called the document discriminatory and freightning.

Czyscon was among the parents objecting to the form that asks some very personal questions like does the student have support at home and who knows about the students gender and it even asks for a plan if the student is outed.

On Tuesday, school board members adopted an Equity Guide which outlines how gay or transgender students can receive safe guards by the district.

I understand the objections, but I disagree with them. This "very personal questions" about support at home are no more personal than questions that are commonly asked when a new special education student enrolls in a school. Questions like what language the child prefers at home, what chores the child is assigned, what the child does for fun, and how the child is punished when the child breaks the rules at home.

Those questions are important for special ed students because we special ed teachers deal with the whole child in order to facilitate learning.

I'm not saying that transgenderism should be a special education label, but some of the same concerns are there. There must be partnership between the school and the parent for any student to get the most out of their education. But that is especially true for students who have needs beyond those of more typical students.

Sharon McGill sat on the equity committee and said the forms were put in place to protect children and teachers.

ā€œThere are laws now in the state that teachers canā€™t call a student a name if itā€™s not their correct name,ā€ McGill said.

She insisted no one was singling out transgender students and she said nobody is required to fill out the forms.

However, if they want teachers and administrators to acknowledge their gender identity they will be required to fill out the form.

ā€œIf they choose not to have accommodations they can certainly use their pronouns with friends at school but now if they want to we have to involve parents,ā€ explained Jessica Duncan who is employed by the Lee School District.

The new guide and form is in place because of the ā€˜Parents Bill of Rightsā€™ which opponents call the ā€˜Donā€™t Say Gay Billā€™.

If I read that right, then teachers are not going to be listening in to student conversations and saying, "Bobby, don't call Harriet "Harry," or talk about her using "him." But if the child requests to be called Harry and have adult staff use "him," the parents need to be consulted. That is perfectly reasonable, especially if the alternative if for teachers to call the child "Harry" during school hours, but to refer to the child as "Harriet" in parent conferences as a subterfuge.

A federal lawsuit was filed against the state Monday in an attempt to block the new law signed by Governor Ron DeSantis.

The ACLU of Florida said in a statement:

ā€œWith HB 1557 in effect, the ā€˜Dontā€™ Say Gayā€™ law has already begun to stigmatize LGBTQ+ people, isolate LGBTQ+ kids, and make teachers fearful of providing a welcoming and inclusive classroom. Without adequate guidelines from the school board on how this personal information will be used in schools, it is uncertain whether these forms could potentially serve as another way to isolate and harm transgender youth.ā€

I agree that there should be clear guidance from the school board on how this information is to be used. It must kept in confidence just as Special Education records are.

This program, property administered, will help, not harm youth. It will provide them with an inclusive experience, not isolate them.

Schools / teachers should have NO PART in transgender confusing, LGBTQ indoctrination, taching kids to lie to/ hide things from their patents, and / or mutilating the genitals of children.

The very moment every Democrats voted AGAINST acknowledging parents rights as the PRIMARY guardians and protectors of their children ... the moment Democrats said once patents enroll their children in govt-run schools those children ate NO LONGER THEIRS ... this shit, this Democrat run agenda should have been BANNED in schools.

'Contributing to the delinquency of a minor'

'Endangering a child'

These are 2 of many such laws every state has, and through this disgusting, horrific agenda the Democrats are VIOLATING / BREAKING THOSE LAWS.

When it comes to Liberal agendas suddenly those laws don't apply.

Democrats are right now making it legal to kidnap parents children if that is what it takes to carry out their agenda of f*ing up your / our kids.

Again, Democrats either want to murder, f*, isolate, transgender-confuse, LGBTQ Indoctrinate, traffick, or mutilate the genitals of mentally and physically under-developed, highly impressionable CHILDREN...and tbey are willing to kidnap them from you to see that it gets done.

:shok:

And they call normal people who understand how f*ed up this is and who oppose it 'domestic terrorists' and 'cultists'.

Forum List

Back