Cheney says Trump didn't intervene to stop Jan 6 folks.. but did Cheney intervene?

rightnow909

Diamond Member
Oct 5, 2021
I haven't heard of the goody-2-shoes Cheney jumping in to stop anyone from entering the Capitol?

where was she when this was going on?

she obviously wasn't getting her hair done...

In any case, the videos I've seen all show the people being ushered in... I can't watch the damn political show on the news but hopefully they have shown those said videos..

so i just don't see how these liars can keep up t he lies....
:rolleyes:

I haven't heard of the goody-2-shoes Cheney jumping in to stop anyone from entering the Capitol?

In any case, the videos I've seen all show the people being ushered in... I can't watch the damn political show on the news but hopefully they have shown those said videos..

Damn Boi
What a ridiculous premise for a thread

They were marching under a TRUMP banner not a Liz Cheney banner

Cheney was not president.

I never thought I would live to see the Left cheering “Cheney”. Do they still want to try her father as a war criminal?
Unlike you righttards, we can dislike a persons views politically, but can respect them when they stand correctly on principle. I don't like Liz Cheney but I respect the fact she refused to give up her principles in order to stay in power.

Unlike you righttards, we can dislike a persons views politically, but can respect them when they stand correctly on principle. I don't like Liz Cheney but I respect the fact she refused to give up her principles in order to stay in power.
Bullshit. I did it all the time when Obama was President yet you people viewed ANY disagreement with Obama meant they didn’t want a Black man in the White House. Just so you know, I fully applauded Obama for not fucking with the rebuild of the nation’s Defense and Intelligence infrastructure architected by Dick Cheney himself.

You're right. She has nothing but contempt for America, the Constitution, and the rule of law and she's sticking to her principles.

Wnat did she lie about?

Is anyone who disagrees with Trump automatically a liar?
Here is ONE
“But, for 187 minutes, President Trump refused to act when action by our president was required, indeed essential, and compelled by his oath to our Constitution.”
Can come up with many others.

Here is ONE
“But, for 187 minutes, President Trump refused to act when action by our president was required, indeed essential, and compelled by his oath to our Constitution.”

The facts show Cheney was correct

Repeated sworn testimony shows Trump was repeatedly urged to take action and condemn and call back the rioters

He refused to do it and when he did, he refused to condemn the rioters

After he had been informed someone had been killed, how could any President refuse to take action?

Here is ONE

It's true. Ivanka was with the president while he watched the attack on TV. Republicans should also be horrified at Trump's actions.

Forum List

Back