Schiff says that they can criminally indict Donald Trump

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
Members of the House committee investigating the Capitol riot said Sunday they have uncovered enough evidence for the Justice Department to consider a criminal indictment against Donald Trump for seeking to overturn his 2020 election defeat.
'I would like to see the Justice Department investigate any credible allegation of criminal activity on the part of Donald Trump or anyone else,' said committee member Rep. Adam Schiff.
He later added: 'They need to be investigated if there's credible evidence, which I think there is.'

Comment:
The Democrat Party's hate, corruption and abuses of power are a threat to our constitutional representative republic.
There are more indications every day that the Dems have become a dangerous delusional political cult.
Censorship
Crazy Conspiracies
Crazy Show Trials
Laughable Propaganda
Arresting Opposition Leaders
Violent Hate Groups
Politization of Government Agencies> DOJ FBI
Organized Election Rigging Crimes

If Adumb Schifferbrains would have turned over all that evidence of Russian collusion he had on Trump we wouldn't be worrying about Jan 6.

Trump would be in prison. So, I blame Schifferbrains for Jan 6 for hiding all that evidence from the world.

Members of the House committee investigating the Capitol riot said Sunday they have uncovered enough evidence for the Justice Department to consider a criminal indictment against Donald Trump for seeking to overturn his 2020 election defeat.
'I would like to see the Justice Department investigate any credible allegation of criminal activity on the part of Donald Trump or anyone else,' said committee member Rep. Adam Schiff.
He later added: 'They need to be investigated if there's credible evidence, which I think there is.'

Comment:
The Democrat Party's hate, corruption and abuses of power are a threat to our constitutional representative republic.
There are more indications every day that the Dems have become a dangerous delusional political cult.
Censorship
Crazy Conspiracies
Crazy Show Trials
Laughable Propaganda
Violent Hate Groups

I'm sure the last thing in the world the Establishment wants is a major trial where Trumps lawyers can defend him, subpoena untold numbers of documents, videos and details, all while it playing out on worldwide TV.

So, bet on there NOT being a trial. It would spell doom for America and place much more heat on GOP critters to find their balls and push back...hard.

screaminglady.gif

If Adumb Schifferbrains would have turned over all that evidence of Russian collusion he had on Trump we wouldn't be worrying about Jan 6.

Trump would be in prison. So, I blame Schifferbrains for Jan 6 for hiding all that evidence from the world.
Schiff probably has some sort of mental disorder.
He shows signs of hysterical paranoid delusions.
He is being bankrolled by far left crackpots who are turning our country into a banana republic.

Trump said he could indict Hillary. The same thing happened then that will happen now.

Comment:
Censorship
Crazy Conspiracies
Crazy Show Trials
Laughable Propaganda
Violent Hate Groups
They can't let Trump back in---Trump will go after them all criminally and will stop the money kickbacks coming in now from Ukraine for our corrupt pols. Trumping up fake charges to levy against trump using their soros/obama prosecutors and judges to get a conviction to keep him out is the ace up their sleeve...

I'm sure the last thing in the world the Establishment wants is a major trial where Trumps lawyers can defend him, subpoena untold numbers of documents, videos and details, all while it playing out on worldwide TV.

So, bet on there NOT being a trial. It would spell doom for America and place much more heat on GOP critters to find their balls and push back...hard.

View attachment 657114

This is a Canadian passing judgement, btw, on American balls, who surrendered to his own Gov't locking up and confiscating trucks in a peaceful protest in Ottawa recently!!

Just maybe you should pay more attention to your own Country, even tho' you pass judgement down here.

This is a Canadian passing judgement, btw, on American balls, who surrendered to his own Gov't locking up and confiscating trucks in a peaceful protest in Ottawa recently!!

Just maybe you should pay more attention to your own Country, even tho' you pass judgement down here.

I've never driven a truck and I've never surrendered to anyone. In fact, I still fight the good fight against the Creepy Ones in Ontario. As much as I respect America, I fight my own abusive Security Industrial Complex FAR harder than your own authorities do.

As such, when you wonder where your Constitution and rights have gone, you can look to the Toronto Police, OPP, RCMP et al, since they have influenced greatly your own apparatus.

You have two key agencies defending you from foreign abuses, friend or foe (if they are competent enough to understand how allies exploit the U.S), the CIA and FBI. Will they be sharp enough to appreciate the threat, or will they feel that the authorities here are "just like we are, good, honest, competent police" and emulate their methods?

Schiff probably has some sort of mental disorder.
He shows signs of hysterical paranoid delusions.
He is being bankrolled by far left crackpots who are turning our country into a banana republic.
You give Schiff too much credit. Delusional, hysterical paranoia is not his problem. That would be a defect of an entirely different nature than the one from which he suffers.

Schiff's mental disorder is rank sociopathy.

Yep, no indictment. However I hope it gets dragged out all the way up until Trump has to fire back against the coup that was conducted against him by the Democrat's for 4+ years. Yeah let's send it all to court finally HELL YEAH. The crimes of the century exposed.

Forum List

Back