How would a Trump/DeSantis ticket do against Biden/Harris in 2024?

Desantis can carry his own.
Really doesn't need Trump. Trump had his day in the sun and it was a fabulous one!
A man has got to know his limitations.
A man said this!

De santis is trying to kill all the kids in Florida at the moment.
Another example of the 12-20% who lap at the fungal encrusted toes of the geriatric psychopath currently usurping the presidency, that he even uttered the stupid comment I have quoted of him reveals a broken mind, absent any semblance of circumspection or honesty! :wink:

I'm trying not to look too hard at 2024 yet, but the quality I'm leaning towards the most right now in any candidate is youth, by which I mean under 70 or so at least. We really, really need new directions in just about every position of elected leadership.

To that end, it wouldn't surprise me one bit if neither Biden nor Trump even ran in 2024. I will be flabbergasted if they both do.

I'm trying not to look too hard at 2024 yet, but the quality I'm leaning towards the most right now in any candidate is youth, by which I mean under 70 or so at least. We really, really need new directions in just about every position of elected leadership.

To that end, it wouldn't surprise me one bit if neither Biden nor Trump even ran in 2024. I will be flabbergasted if they both do.

It's been said that the last election was for all the marbles.
It still could be correct.

Yeah, that is a charge that comes up a lot, the mysterious Georgia suitcases. Fact is, those aren't suitcases; they are standard ballot containers, and the ballots in them were opened and prepped in full view earlier in the night. There was some confusion about whether they were done for the night, so some people left before they were finished counting. The issue was fully investigated by the Republican-led Georgia Secretary of State's office, and fully cleared. There was no weirdness there.

Forum List

Back