Who has constitutional rights?

THE PEOPLE,,,

who are the people you ask,,

whats the first three words of the constitution??
The people, eh. The same as in Amendments I and IV, by George. Those Amendments must be specific to Americans, too. Is that correct?

I even stayed up late and read the first seven words of the Constitution. The people, it turns out, are the people of the United States, i.e., US citizens.

The people, eh. The same as in Amendments I and IV, by George. Those Amendments must be specific to Americans, too. Is that correct?

I even stayed up late and read the first seven words of the Constitution. The people, it turns out, are the people of the United States, i.e., US citizens.
# 1 is what the government cant do,,
#IV is concerning,, does it mean non americans can be searched at anytime without warrant??
if so how would a cop know if they were or werent americans to search them without a warrant beings the V says they/we dont have to say answer any questions??

so what about the rest,, are we clear on who they apply to??

Yea, read the first seven words of the Constitution.
we already determined who the people are,,,

now what about the 5th that says "ANY PERSON"

is that only for americans??

what about the the 6th that says the accused,,
is that only for americans also??

what about the 3rd that says HOME OWNER??
is that just american home owners??

in this case we can and need to deport them,,,

they should have came the legal way and they wouldnt have anything to fear,,
tell me how a 2-year-old child who came here with their parents knew they came here the legal way ... who never spoke Spanish or the language of their native land according to some of the regulations they can stay ... it's only ignorant that has any idea what the are saying when it comes to these children who are now going to college ... who have graduated from college ... who are now being attacked by these ignorant people ...who can't realize they aren't their parents... you want to deport them to a country where they don't speak the language and have no idea how that country works ... is that what you want to do ???

Can you deport those undocumented living here without an immigration hearing in immigration court?

I was under the belief you can not deport an alleged illegal living here without an immigration hearing ruling that they are not qualified to live here and seek asylum....

if the illegal immigrant had already had their day in court and ruled illegal, and deported and then returned or avoided deportation somehow and is caught, they can be deported immediately, without a second immigration court hearing.....

from all that I have read on it.

I am not talking about rejecting an encounter at the border that border patrol doesn't consider eligible for asylum and they don't live here....

And that's how they game the system and stay here so long the left whines about deporting them ruining their "established" lives.

And that's how they game the system and stay here so long the left whines about deporting them ruining their "established" lives.
The solution would have been passing the senate border security bill which funded the courts so that asylum seekers had their court hearings between 1 and 6 months instead of the 5 years....

The solution would have been passing the senate border security bill which funded the courts so that asylum seekers had their court hearings between 1 and 6 months instead of the 5 years....

And added a bunch of other bullshit that was worthless, or was a setup for amnesty.

They are not asylum seekers. They have just been told to say that because it takes the longest to adjudicate.

tell me how a 2-year-old child who came here with their parents knew they came here the legal way ... who never spoke Spanish or the language of their native land according to some of the regulations they can stay ... it's only ignorant that has any idea what the are saying when it comes to these children who are now going to college ... who have graduated from college ... who are now being attacked by these ignorant people ...who can't realize they aren't their parents... you want to deport them to a country where they don't speak the language and have no idea how that country works ... is that what you want to do ???
why is it you stupid cock suckers always go to the most extreme of cases to make a point??

did a goat crawl up your ass and fuck you from the inside??

Too many of those kids speak Spanish in spite of the fact that their parents brought them here. They are raised to segregate themselves.

" Subject Of Versus Subject To Is Direct Political Science And Valid Jurisprudence "

* Equal Protection Of Negative Liberties Versus Unequal Endowment Of Positive Liberties *

The concept of "positive liberty" is a deliberate mutilation of "liberty". A positive liberty isn't a liberty at all, it's a claim on the service of others. It's a violation of liberty.
Negative liberties represent protections , independence and individualism .

Positive liberties represent endowments , dependence and collectivism .

* Illegal Immigration And Jus Sangunis From Us 14th Amendment *

Where the term " positive liberty " is congruent with citizenship , whereby an individual becomes a subject of us jurisdiction and not simply subject to it with equal protections , when service of others includes conscription for safety and security , then positive liberty becomes a foundation of liberty , as any whom is born of individuals who are not subjects of us jurisdiction do not satisfy " and subject to the jurisdiction thereof " clause of us 14th amendment and are to be given jus sanguinis citizenship in the country of maternal origin .

* Public Private Trust On Egalitarianism Versus Selective Endowment Of Positive Liberties *

Due yearn sentiments apply to state capitalism and positive liberties of selective endowment that occurs between bureaucracies and commercial enterprises ?

* Globalism Of Neoclassical Economics Versus Nationalism Of American School Of Economics *

Creating tariffs without recourse to onshore production of the tariff products does not make much sense .

Last edited:
" Subverting Us Solvency "

* Revilers Of Us Citizenship *

The 14th amendment doe not have a settled meaning and one of the relevant issues in kim wong ark case was that the parents were legal migrants in good standing ; illegal migrants are neither .

Is there a difference between " subject to " and " subject of " a jurisdiction ?

You should reread the Kim Wong Ark case.

Subject to is correct.. only US law... No French or Chinese law ...etc.

Didn't matter whether the child's parents were legal or not.

Forum List

Back