Why Do Liberals Ignore Science Regarding Transgender Surgery for Minors?

The fact that children are being harmed some irreversibly, it is abuse
we are on the verge of wwiii and a civil war, both of which i would prefer to avoid..

these children are the problem of their parents and medical experts. at some point they probably need segregated schools and their own sports league. but i am not going to lose sleep on any of your culture war crap.

we are on the verge of wwiii and a civil war, both of which i would prefer to avoid..

these children are the problem of their parents and medical experts. at some point they probably need segregated schools and their own sports league. but i am not going to lose sleep on any of your culture war crap.
Got it don't care about kids!

Got it don't care about kids!
no more or less than you do.

i have no indication in reality that "transgenderism " is a widespread problem. requiring immediate state oppression.

if it is becoming a widespread problem, i'd like to know why and what to do about it. ,

that requires research, not demonization of kindergarten teachers and librarians, who must treat your little darlings with patience and compassion, no matter how spoiled and disfunctional they have been made by their parents and entertainment..

A common myth being by those who spread misinformation on the transgendered

The reality is that surgery is never performed on young children. The reality is that most transgenders do not get genital surgery.
Children never make the decision alone. to undergo procedures related to changing their gender. That decision is made by the child, parents and medical professionals based on extensive evaluation

Transgender services offered to children

Evaluation and consultation with medical professionals
Child is required to start living as the alternate sex
Puberty Blockers are administered to stop the appearance of sexual traits
As late teens, hormone therapy.

Genital Surgery is only begun after they are adults and most Transexuals never receive it

Your post contains numerous falsehoods. Do you have a financial stake in such crimes?

Surgery is never performed on young children is a false statement.

Young children have been on Tucker and other locations more than a year ago. A hospital in TN, I think Vanderbilt, was caught on tape describing what they do to minor children.

OK…I need a little more than that

The reality is that surgery is, as a rule, not performed on young children. if you can identify one case, I would like to see why surgery was performed.

The reality is that most Transexuals adult and especially children do not receive genital surgery

Science has known for at least 30 years now that the reasoning part of the human brain does not fully develop until ages 21-25 (LINK, LINK, LINK). Even before neuroscience developed, society already recognized that minors are simply not qualified or equipped to make certain decisions on their own.

A 14-year-old girl or a 16-year-old boy, much less an 11-year-old girl or a 12-year-old boy, are in no position to decide whether to have their sexual organs permanently altered. We need to protect our children from being talked into getting such major irreversible surgery.

We don't let 15-year-old boys join the military. We don't let 13-year-old kids start smoking cigarettes. We don't let 12-year-old kids buy alcohol. We don't let 14-year-old girls get breast-enlargement surgery. We have these sensible, protective, and humane laws because we all know that those young people are not equipped or qualified to decide to do those things.

We also have very different legal punishments for minors who commit crimes compared to the punishments for adults who commit crimes, precisely because we recognize that a minor's decision-making ability is inferior and incomplete.

Transgender surgery is not "gender-affirming surgery"--it is gender-denying surgery. It ignores biological science and biological reality.

Lots of adolescents and teens go through a phase where they feel they identify more with the opposite gender. As late as the 1990s, girls who felt this way were commonly called "Tom boys." But in most cases, they eventually grew out of it as they matured and as the reasoning part of their brain completed its development. Those few who did not grow out of it were typically people who succumbed to the temptation of same-sex attraction and who chose to engage in homosexual conduct. However, a sizable percentage of people who identify as gay or lesbian for years eventually change their minds and revert to being heterosexual. Google "PFOX."

There should be a federal ban on transgender surgery for anyone under the age of 21. If a 21-year-old wants to get the surgery, that's up to them. I feel sorry for them, but that's their call. But, for heaven's sake, let's protect our children from being talked into getting their sexual organs permanently altered.

Medical science can chop a penis and breasts off, but it cannot change a prostate to paraurethral glands. So the guy/kid dressed up as a woman with his penis cut off, would still need a finger shoved up his backside to check if his prostate still feels correct.

Is the medical procedure to construct a penis called a strapadicktome 🤔

The reality is that surgery is, as a rule, not performed on young children. if you can identify one case, I would like to see why surgery was performed.

The reality is that most Transexuals adult and especially children do not receive genital surgery

Obviously this teen performed a DIY surgery, right?

But hey, it never happens. 🤦‍♂️

If you need a little bit more than that, please open your eyes. If I am aware of these crimes, you can be too.

Harmeet Dhillon and her law firm are representing several young individuals TO WHOM such surgery was performed.

That you have no knowledge of these things reflects badly on your credibility.

I do not think transgenders should be allowed in womens sports. It is an unfair advantage.
Bathrooms? People still gotta pee and womens rooms have stalls.
Locker Rooms and Showers? I just don’t know. I can see how women would be offended by someone with male genitals. But where do they go? They would not be welcome in Mens locker rooms either

So it's okay for the men to not want them in their locker room, but the girls have no choice. Typical misogynist outlook.

Forum List

Back