Who has constitutional rights?

democrats can't give them any constitutional rights no matter how much you feel we do ...
they are human rights not constitutional rights,, and everyone gets them,, except the 2nd,, that ones for americans only,, it says so,,

if you bothered to read them you would know that,,

They have the right to be jailed and deported.
That’s not a right that’s a

I would never vote for that POS.
You are a hack and a liar. Nice combo bro :thup:
Easy, don’t try to over through the government … don’t send people to kill your VP … Don’t kill any body … to tell people to change the count on your election… don’t make fun of people who are mentally or physically challenged ,there’svv probably more but these are good for a starts …

That’s not a right that’s a

Easy, don’t try to over through the government … don’t send people to kill your VP … Don’t kill any body … to tell people to change the count on your election… don’t make fun of people who are mentally or physically challenged ,there’svv probably more but these are good for a starts …
huh?

afforded at our leisure.

If they were afforded everything we couldn't deport them without a jury trial, if at all.
Can you deport those undocumented living here without an immigration hearing in immigration court?

I was under the belief you can not deport an alleged illegal living here without an immigration hearing ruling that they are not qualified to live here and seek asylum....

if the illegal immigrant had already had their day in court and ruled illegal, and deported and then returned or avoided deportation somehow and is caught, they can be deported immediately, without a second immigration court hearing.....

from all that I have read on it.

I am not talking about rejecting an encounter at the border that border patrol doesn't consider eligible for asylum and they don't live here....

Can you deport those undocumented living here without an immigration hearing in immigration court?

I was under the belief you can not deport an alleged illegal living here without an immigration hearing ruling that they are not qualified to live here and seek asylum....

if the illegal immigrant had already had their day in court and ruled illegal, and deported and then returned or avoided deportation somehow and is caught, they can be deported immediately, without a second immigration court hearing.....

from all that I have read on it.

I am not talking about rejecting an encounter at the border that border patrol doesn't consider eligible for asylum and they don't live here....
in this case we can and need to deport them,,,

they should have came the legal way and they wouldnt have anything to fear,,

Sorry, but everyone has rights.

The constitution uses the words "people" and "person" rather than the word "citizen" so logically one would conclude the rights pertain to everyone.

2nd: The right of the PEOPLE to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. It doesn't say the right of the CITIZEN.

Imagine the nightmare you would create if you would say if someone snuck into the country illegally they don't have a right to a fair trial anymore. That would make illegal entry a free ride straight to prison.

As much as I hate illegals, our constitution applies to everyone who is on our land. Legal citizen or not.
The word citizen appears no fewer than nine times in the Constitution, which clearly mandates that the government recognize rights and immunities of citizens, saying nothing about aliens or other foreigners (U.S. Const. art. IV, S 2).

And have you read the word people in context? Try the very first sentence: We the People of the United States (emphasis added).

Last edited:
The declaration of independence is not a legal document but that aside, I am trying to understand your point?

Are you saying that the constitution is pointless and we should just do whatever God we worship allows?

What about atheists? Do they have no rights or infinite rights?
The Declaration of Independence is law, ratified July 4, 1776 by the Second Continental Congress.

Last edited:
The word citizen appears no fewer than nine times in the Constitution, which clearly mandates that the government recognize rights and immunities of citizens, saying nothing about aliens or other foreigners (U.S. Const. art. IV, S 2).

And have you read the word people in context? Try the very first sentence: We the People of the United States (emphasis added).
if you bothered to read the bill of rights its very specific as to who the right applies,,
and only one is only for americans,,,

if you bothered to read the bill of rights its very specific as to who the right applies,,
and only one is only for americans,,,
Izat so? The right of the people in Amendments I and IV means something different than the right of the people in Amendment II?

Have you bothered to read the body of the Constitution, which I referred to?

Izat so? The right of the people in Amendments I and IV means something different than the right of the people in Amendment II?

Have you bothered to read the body of the Constitution, which I referred to?
thats what I said,, and its more than just I-IV,, more like I-VIII except II, that ones specific for americans,,

Forum List

Back