Here is your "Bi-partisan" panel for the J6 hearing.: 7 Trump hating DEMs and 2 Trump hating GOP

Wouldn't a true investigation of the Capitol riot be looking at the multiple failures by Capitol Security and those in charge INCLUDING Nancy Pelosi? Oh wait she hand picked the panel, silly me.

Wouldn't a true investigation of the Capitol riot be looking at the multiple failures by Capitol Security and those in charge INCLUDING Nancy Pelosi? Oh wait she hand picked the panel, silly me.

Again…..
ANOTHER Republican complaint

Democrats did not do enough to stop our insurrection !

They peed in the water and then complained the water is tainted
And you dove right in.
iu

When all the prosecutors are picked by Nancy Pelosi and we never explored why it happened in the first place, it makes it perfectly clear it was a Salem Witch Trial... They don't like your politics and you die.. IF the Witch floats, she is burned at the stake, if she drowns, she is dead and declared pure... In both instances the vicitm is dead and the political opposition is removed.

Can you say "Witch Hunt"?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On a more serious note, poster Mike, what did you think of Bill Barr's testimony today in the hearing.
It sure sounded credible and earnest.

I thought his description of the Detroit precincts and the centralizing of the ballots from those 630 precincts was authoritative.

Did you?

I can see that photo and all others represented a quick and coordinated attack. If they were though. They had a chance. A chance for payback. But they were not insurrectionists.

They tried to stop a lawful election
All based on Trumps “Big Lie”

I kept thinking where's jim jordan, Jason in the house trey gowdy.

It would b a different mock trial.

As it is as with everything Congress does nothing will happen it doesn't mean anything and nobody f****** cares.

it's summer time..

go outside get some sun spend time with your family and friends what we don't need right now is a ridiculous bogus third impeachment of the former president elect.

Another summer of adam schiff
whom is seeking the Presidency.

Heh... good luck burbank milquetoast...

AG bar is quite bizarre
Sounds like comey.
Why is he all of the sudden the go-to election guy ?

Stinks to high heaven i tell ya !!!
There was a certain line that even Barr wouldn’t cross

He repeatedly told Trump there was no significant election fraud. Trump ignored him because it didn’t meet his political agenda

that goes without saying
The biden agenda wasn't to lose

"Even" barr would not cross. Telling

I c comey again.

Barr testimoney is swiss cheese.

Opened some new doors

None of this helped the democrats for the country

Forum List

Back