Palestinian Dictionary - Vol 1

I have never supported the killing of women and children by anyone. Where have I ever said that.
If some Americans support the killing of thousands of women and children, what do you call them?

Every time you say the arab muslims are freedom fighters or are just resisting occupation. You don't resist occupation by targeting children in schools. SO YOU SUPPORT THE COLD BLOODED MURDER OF WOMEN AND CHILDREN

Any American that supports murder should be arrested and executed. So be careful of what you support Abdul.............

I have never supported the killing of women and children by anyone. Where have I ever said that.
If some Americans support the killing of thousands of women and children, what do you call them?

You haven't? Here you are supporting Palestinian suicide Bombers and their mothers to French resistance fighters. Who do you think Palestinian suicide bombers target, asshole?

"I am sure that the mothers of french resistance fighters killed by the Nazis felt the same way. Demonizing the Palestinians, who are being oppressed by the Israelis, is futile propaganda."

Pointing out that the Palestinians are not doing anything that other occupied and oppressed (or colonized) people have done throughout history, is not supporting terrorism. It simply makes it clear that the Palestinians are doing what others have always have done in their position. It is a statement of fact.

So you an show where the French were firing illegal weapons at German schools in Berlin. That is what the arab muslims are doing and that is terrorism in anyones book

You haven't? Here you are supporting Palestinian suicide Bombers and their mothers to French resistance fighters. Who do you think Palestinian suicide bombers target, asshole?

"I am sure that the mothers of french resistance fighters killed by the Nazis felt the same way. Demonizing the Palestinians, who are being oppressed by the Israelis, is futile propaganda."

Pointing out that the Palestinians are not doing anything that other occupied and oppressed (or colonized) people have done throughout history, is not supporting terrorism. It simply makes it clear that the Palestinians are doing what others have always have done in their position. It is a statement of fact.

No asshole, what you did was compare suicide bombers and their mothers, to French resistance fighters. You're a psycho and a fool.

No, I compared mothers of resistance fighters in France to mothers of Palestinian resistance fighters. By the way, you would not call me an asshole to my face, trust me.

I would because no islamonazi scares me, and you would not do anything unless you had another 20 or so fully armed fellow islamonazis.

I Don't really know how to approach that so I'll just go straight to it, the title pretty much says it all.
I think a better title would be...

"The many ways Israeli's blame others for the shit things they do!"

Olive Trees -
When you keep reading about Palestinian-privately owned land that was "taken" and has Olive trees planted in there you got a liar.. Every person familiar with Olive trees knows it very well that Olive trees are among the strongest trees with the least demands that can grow almost everywhere and pretty fast while spreading wildly, the M.E. weather is perfect for them.
So what! Where's the lie? And WTF does it have to do with the fact that you fuckers deliberately murdered a man planting one of those trees. And there have been more than one occurrence of you fuckers taking them down out of spite.

Apartheid -
I Assume you're fully informed with the term, while Palestinians claim Israel is exercising "Apartheid" in the West Bank they also claim that the West Bank is officially belongs to Israel otherwise it can't be an apartheid although it is and the West Bank does not belong to Israel.
They don't claim the West Bank officially belongs to Israel! No one does. In fact, there isn't a single country on the planet that makes that claim.

As for apartheid, you have Jew-only roads; Jew-only communities; Israeli-Jews can come and go as they please, while Palestinian's are subject to over 500 roadblocks and checkpoints on their OWN FUCKING PROPERTY!

That's apartheid, mother-fucker.

Palestinians -
That is a wide definition for the entire Arab Muslims in the area that are not Israeli/Jordanian/Saudi Arabian/Lebanese/Syrian/Egyptian - while in fact there are Arab Muslims holding all these IDs while those without Israeli ID are to be Palestinian by default but are actually possessing other IDs (such as Palestinian IDs as well) but among them there are also a small minority of Christians, don't fall for the common mistake that Arab Muslims are not Israelis - they are if they holding Israeli ID, it doesn't make them Palestinians.
You fuckers won't even allow them to have their own heritage. It looks like you're the ones trying to wipe them out.

Peace activists/Fishermen/Farmers/Journalists -
That is some interesting title for those to usually get arrested for committing provocative acts in front of cameras, go figure, I don't want to elaborate here much but basically when people 'happens' to bring a few cameras to a fishing trip the only fish they're trying to catch is a good video showing IDF boat shooting in the water nearby, but they know very well that this won't happen unless they'll commit provocative acts - so they do and miraculously live back to tell the tale.
Have you noticed, there are not that many phone booths any more? Do you know why? Because just about everybody has a fucking CELL PHONE! How many people do you know who doesn't have one? And one of the perks with that technology, is you can record videos at the push of a button. So they're not bringing cameras, they're bringing the same shit you have in your own pockets, asshole.

But really, there's nothing you can say that could justify you shooting at people while they fish. That is just plain evil, committed by evil people. No one forced you to pull the trigger. That was your decision. OWN IT!

Gaza is the biggest prison on Earth - well you got that right.
http://www.israelhayom.com/site/newsletter_article.php?id=24439

Two states solution -
A Situation where the Palestinians are to make their own state and Israel remains Israel, but also for Palestinians.

One state solutions -
A Situation where the Palestinians are living side by side with Israelis, unrealistic since the majority of them wants a Muslim state and we in Israel won't accept that, not the Jews and also not the Druze.

Holy Sites -
Youtube Link
Youtube Link
(Check other videos where they throw Quran books and breaking furniture to throw on the police)
Non-Governmental(/Profit) Organizations -
NGO Monitor - About NGO Monitor

I Believe you'd have something to say so expect Vol 2 soon.
I have to admit, I really like you doing your best to convince people Muslims are bad, while you're acting like the biggest prick on the planet.

How about some links that are non partisan to back up your claims, and not your usual links that prove nothing.

Israeli attacks on civilians are, by definition, terrorism. I don't support terrorism on the part of anyone.

And you an show beyond reasonable doubt that they were civilians and not militia ?

"In its most recent count, the U.N. Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs reports that 2,104 Palestinians were killed in Gaza, including 1,462 civilians, among them 495 children and 253 women. Those U.N. numbers would mean that 69 percent of the total killed were civilians."

The U.N. says 7 in 10 Palestinians killed in Gaza were civilians. Israel disagrees. - The Washington Post

And International law says they were killed by hamas

Gaza

(v)
1) a primitive form of contraception
2)the act of removing or pulling out the male organ at or before the moment of unrest, upheaval, or violent eruption.

can be used interchanegeably for sexual conduct or for military conduct.

Question: Did you use protectoin?
Answer: No, I just went the gaza.
Goodness Roudy.....is that the best humour you can do!!!!!!! Com'on you can do a lot better..steve

Hey the humor has some truth to it, but since you're a terrorist ass kisser and a Jew hater, you can't see it.

Your a terrorist (Jewish terrorist of course) ass kisser and Gentile hater. And you don't see it.

Me a terrorist? Go get yourself checked into a mental asylum, moron. You're then one who openly supports Palestinian terrorists and call them freedom fighters.

No, you are not a terrorist, far from it. The exact opposite in fact, you're a comedian.

^^^^^

Yes, I make fun of mentally ill Jew hating morons like you in my routines.

Thanks for the material. :clap2:

Every time you say the arab muslims are freedom fighters or are just resisting occupation. You don't resist occupation by targeting children in schools. SO YOU SUPPORT THE COLD BLOODED MURDER OF WOMEN AND CHILDREN

Any American that supports murder should be arrested and executed. So be careful of what you support Abdul.............
Funny coming from you in the US,considering 1,YOU HAVE THE DEATH PENALTY,2,ONE OF THE HIGHEST MURDER RATES IN THE WORLD,3,ONE OF THE HIGHEST CHILD NEGLECT AND VIOLENCE RATES............YOU ARE A VIOLENT RACE.....FULL STOP.....So be careful who and what YOU SUPPORT.

GET YOUR HOUSE IN ORDER.steve

^^^^
Did anybody understand the above gibberish or its relevance? Don't worry, you aren't the only one.

Other than it has to be the effects of $5 whiskey or hallucinatory drugs on an antisemtic brain.

FULL STOP. Exclamation mark! Ha ha ha.

Funny coming from you in the US,considering 1,YOU HAVE THE DEATH PENALTY,2,ONE OF THE HIGHEST MURDER RATES IN THE WORLD,3,ONE OF THE HIGHEST CHILD NEGLECT AND VIOLENCE RATES............YOU ARE A VIOLENT RACE.....FULL STOP.....So be careful who and what YOU SUPPORT.

GET YOUR HOUSE IN ORDER.steve

Lets see My country does not have the death penalty, but plenty of its citizens want in to be re-introduced for child abusers and terrorists. ( mainly muslims here ) One of the lowest murder rates in the world when the muslims are taken out of the equation. The highest state child neglect rate until the neo Marxists were kicked out.

You should first make sure your facts are 100% correct before posting and making an utter fool of yourself.

Forum List

Back