Palestinian Dictionary - Vol 1

Daniyel

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2014
LA
I Don't really know how to approach that so I'll just go straight to it, the title pretty much says it all.

Olive Trees -
When you keep reading about Palestinian-privately owned land that was "taken" and has Olive trees planted in there you got a liar.. Every person familiar with Olive trees knows it very well that Olive trees are among the strongest trees with the least demands that can grow almost everywhere and pretty fast while spreading wildly, the M.E. weather is perfect for them.

Apartheid -
I Assume you're fully informed with the term, while Palestinians claim Israel is exercising "Apartheid" in the West Bank they also claim that the West Bank is officially belongs to Israel otherwise it can't be an apartheid although it is and the West Bank does not belong to Israel.

Palestinians -
That is a wide definition for the entire Arab Muslims in the area that are not Israeli/Jordanian/Saudi Arabian/Lebanese/Syrian/Egyptian - while in fact there are Arab Muslims holding all these IDs while those without Israeli ID are to be Palestinian by default but are actually possessing other IDs (such as Palestinian IDs as well) but among them there are also a small minority of Christians, don't fall for the common mistake that Arab Muslims are not Israelis - they are if they holding Israeli ID, it doesn't make them Palestinians.

Peace activists/Fishermen/Farmers/Journalists -
That is some interesting title for those to usually get arrested for committing provocative acts in front of cameras, go figure, I don't want to elaborate here much but basically when people 'happens' to bring a few cameras to a fishing trip the only fish they're trying to catch is a good video showing IDF boat shooting in the water nearby, but they know very well that this won't happen unless they'll commit provocative acts - so they do and miraculously live back to tell the tale.

Gaza is the biggest prison on Earth - well you got that right.
http://www.israelhayom.com/site/newsletter_article.php?id=24439

Two states solution -
A Situation where the Palestinians are to make their own state and Israel remains Israel, but also for Palestinians.

One state solutions -
A Situation where the Palestinians are living side by side with Israelis, unrealistic since the majority of them wants a Muslim state and we in Israel won't accept that, not the Jews and also not the Druze.

Holy Sites -
Youtube Link
Youtube Link
(Check other videos where they throw Quran books and breaking furniture to throw on the police)
Non-Governmental(/Profit) Organizations -
NGO Monitor - About NGO Monitor

I Believe you'd have something to say so expect Vol 2 soon.

Last edited:
You should show a little more respect for your kin.

Yahweh[Notes 1] (/ˈjɑːhweɪ/, or often /ˈjɑːweɪ/ in English; Hebrew: יהוה‎), was the national god of the Kingdom of Israel and the Kingdom of Judah,[2] and appears to have been unique to those two kingdoms.[3] His origins are debated but there is widespread acceptance that he did not originate with Israel;[4] his name may have begun as an epithet of El, head of the Bronze Age Canaanite pantheon,[5] but the earliest plausible references to it place him among the nomads of the southern Transjordan.[6]

Yahweh - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

the source seems very reliable.

You should show a little more respect for your kin.

Yahweh[Notes 1] (/ˈjɑːhweɪ/, or often /ˈjɑːweɪ/ in English; Hebrew: יהוה‎), was the national god of the Kingdom of Israel and the Kingdom of Judah,[2] and appears to have been unique to those two kingdoms.[3] His origins are debated but there is widespread acceptance that he did not originate with Israel;[4] his name may have begun as an epithet of El, head of the Bronze Age Canaanite pantheon,[5] but the earliest plausible references to it place him among the nomads of the southern Transjordan.[6]

Yahweh - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

the source seems very reliable.

And you can prove this how ?

I Don't really know how to approach that so I'll just go straight to it, the title pretty much says it all.

Olive Trees -
When you keep reading about Palestinian-privately owned land that was "taken" and has Olive trees planted in there you got a liar.. Every person familiar with Olive trees knows it very well that Olive trees are among the strongest trees with the least demands that can grow almost everywhere and pretty fast while spreading wildly, the M.E. weather is perfect for them.

Apartheid -
I Assume you're fully informed with the term, while Palestinians claim Israel is exercising "Apartheid" in the West Bank they also claim that the West Bank is officially belongs to Israel otherwise it can't be an apartheid although it is and the West Bank does not belong to Israel.

Palestinians -
That is a wide definition for the entire Arab Muslims in the area that are not Israeli/Jordanian/Saudi Arabian/Lebanese/Syrian/Egyptian - while in fact there are Arab Muslims holding all these IDs while those without Israeli ID are to be Palestinian by default but are actually possessing other IDs (such as Palestinian IDs as well) but among them there are also a small minority of Christians, don't fall for the common mistake that Arab Muslims are not Israelis - they are if they holding Israeli ID, it doesn't make them Palestinians.

That is some interesting title for those to usually get arrested for committing provocative acts in front of cameras, go figure, I don't want to elaborate here much but basically when people 'happens' to bring a few cameras to a fishing trip the only fish they're trying to catch is a good video showing IDF boat shooting in the water nearby, but they know very well that this won't happen unless they'll commit provocative acts - so they do and miraculously live back to tell the tale.

Two states solution -
A Situation where the Palestinians are to make their own state and Israel remains Israel, but also for Palestinians.

One state solutions -
A Situation where the Palestinians are living side by side with Israelis, unrealistic since the majority of them wants a Muslim state and we in Israel won't accept that, not the Jews and also not the Druze.

Holy Sites -
Youtube Link
Youtube Link
(Check other videos where they throw Quran books and breaking furniture to throw on the police)

SO SAYS THE BIGGEST BILIGERENT ZIONIST ON HERE

Palestinian:

(n.) a mental disorder characterized by an intense delusion of how one views him or herself.

(v.) an intense desire to bomb stuff.
"the defendant claimed he was palestinian and so could not differentiate between right and wrong."

(noun, adj, adv) Used to describe, usually, a person who decides to destroy their percieved opposition, despite reality, usually by explosives, gunfire, or other light arms. Characteristically carried out in a suicidal fashion, with great collateral damage and rarely getting anywhere near their target.
"Yo why yo bro have to go all palestinian and shoot up that school? All he did was call his sista a ho. And now he's servin life in the pen."

(n) An imaginary concept, much like Santa Claus or unicorns, that has been created and imbibed with a false history for political purposes.

"Aggressive and animal-like, Palestinians tend to express themselves in harmful ways, such as through bus bombings, suicide attacks and terrorism."
"The Palestinian was surprised to find that the 72 virgins waiting for him in hell after he blew up a kindergarden, were really 72 old ugly Virginian men"

Olive Trees -

Apartheid -

Palestinians -

Two states solution -

One state solutions -

Holy Sites -
Youtube Link
Youtube Link

PropagandaAlert.gif

The typical Leftish debating agenda of when you got nothing to say - aim for the debater!

Olive Trees -

Apartheid -

Palestinians -

Two states solution -

One state solutions -

Holy Sites -
Youtube Link
Youtube Link

SO SAYS THE BIGGEST BILIGERENT ZIONIST ON HERE

But he is right in what he says, it is just this cadre of arab muslims definitions that has been posted.

Olive Trees -

Apartheid -

Palestinians -

Two states solution -

One state solutions -

Holy Sites -
Youtube Link
Youtube Link

View attachment 39347

Then stop posting it

Save our trees. Someone should write a book on Palestinian contributions to peace, mankind & civilization.

Gaza

(v)
1) a primitive form of contraception
2)the act of removing or pulling out the male organ at or before the moment of unrest, upheaval, or violent eruption.

can be used interchanegeably for sexual conduct or for military conduct.

Question: Did you use protectoin?
Answer: No, I just went the gaza.

HAMAS

A fuckadeered Islamist terrorist organization that encourages suicide bombings of civilians.

Fun fact: Not one senior Hamas oficial has ever done a suicide bombing, and not one of their family members has ever done it either. I guess only the palestinian peasants are dumb enough to do it.

ARAFAT

To semi-consciously linger in a slow and public death, much as Arafat himself did in late 2004.

Grandpa Arafatted all of his money away to the nursing home.

The typical Leftish debating agenda of when you got nothing to say - aim for the debater!

Similar listings exist for Jews and it is just as demeaning. The difference is, if posted, it would be taken down as antisemitic. Yet Jews feel comfortable demeaning Gentiles. And they wonder why they are universally disliked as a people (outside of Americans whom they have bamboozled).

Similar listings exist for Jews and it is just as demeaning. The difference is, if posted, it would be taken down as antisemitic. Yet Jews feel comfortable demeaning Gentiles. And they wonder why they are universally disliked as a people (outside of Americans whom they have bamboozled).

Da Joooos! Da Joooooos!

Why do you think the Israeli bozo felt comfortable posting racially/ethnically demeaning garbage?

Hey we get it, you hate Jews. Now get lost you mentally ill hemorrhoid.

According to recent polls it is the muslims who are universally hated because they refuse to stop the rise of extremists. They could turn on them and say not in my name and that would be the end of IS, AQ and the other Islamic extremist groups.

According to recent polls it is the muslims who are universally hated because they refuse to stop the rise of extremists. They could turn on them and say not in my name and that would be the end of IS, AQ and the other Islamic extremist groups.

Show me these "recent" polls Phoney. How about this:

"Britain's ambassador to Israel says the British parliament's vote to recognize a Palestinian state shows the shifting public sentiment in Britain against Israel, while Israel's former ambassador to the US said Israel failed to respond to the move which could have negative implications for Israel."

And Britain is where Israel has the most support in Europe.

UK envoy British public opinion against Israel - Israel News Ynetnews

Forum List

Back