Palestinian Dictionary - Vol 1

The typical Leftish debating agenda of when you got nothing to say - aim for the debater!

Similar listings exist for Jews and it is just as demeaning. The difference is, if posted, it would be taken down as antisemitic. Yet Jews feel comfortable demeaning Gentiles. And they wonder why they are universally disliked as a people (outside of Americans whom they have bamboozled).

Monti justifying anti Semitism, as usual.

"Yet Jews feel comfortable demeaning Gentiles." You're a disgusting bigot

The typical Leftish debating agenda of when you got nothing to say - aim for the debater!

Similar listings exist for Jews and it is just as demeaning. The difference is, if posted, it would be taken down as antisemitic. Yet Jews feel comfortable demeaning Gentiles. And they wonder why they are universally disliked as a people (outside of Americans whom they have bamboozled).

Da Joooos! Da Joooooos!

He posts trash like that, and then runs around the forum calling anyone who supports Israel a racist

:lol: :lol:

Da Joooos! Da Joooooos!

He posts trash like that, and then runs around the forum calling anyone who supports Israel a racist

He exhibits all the signs of the mental illness known as antisemitism.

Gaza

(v)
1) a primitive form of contraception
2)the act of removing or pulling out the male organ at or before the moment of unrest, upheaval, or violent eruption.

can be used interchanegeably for sexual conduct or for military conduct.

Question: Did you use protectoin?
Answer: No, I just went the gaza.
Goodness Roudy.....is that the best humour you can do!!!!!!! Com'on you can do a lot better..steve

Da Joooos! Da Joooooos!

Come on Toastie,this type of comment has a 2-way-street........and you and I have said much the same over the years in the end it's all antiseptic,init

Similar listings exist for Jews and it is just as demeaning. The difference is, if posted, it would be taken down as antisemitic. Yet Jews feel comfortable demeaning Gentiles. And they wonder why they are universally disliked as a people (outside of Americans whom they have bamboozled).[/QUOTE]

That is quite the generalisation. Do you also justify sexism and racism arguing that people deserve to be hated due to their race or ethnicity?

According to recent polls it is the muslims who are universally hated because they refuse to stop the rise of extremists. They could turn on them and say not in my name and that would be the end of IS, AQ and the other Islamic extremist groups.

Show me these "recent" polls Phoney. How about this:

"Britain's ambassador to Israel says the British parliament's vote to recognize a Palestinian state shows the shifting public sentiment in Britain against Israel, while Israel's former ambassador to the US said Israel failed to respond to the move which could have negative implications for Israel."

And Britain is where Israel has the most support in Europe.

UK envoy British public opinion against Israel - Israel News Ynetnews
Monti I think the Brits people,have realised the dreadful plight of the Palestinians......but methinks the British Government like the Status-Quo...steve,thanks for your posts they are always informative.......keep up the faith and fight.........the normal Jews in Israel desire a fair settlement but don't hold your breath too soon because the monkeys are still in power.

Last edited:

If you read through the posts on this board, I'll think you'll find 95% of ad-hom attacks are started by the Right-wing/Zionist coterie and their tag-along useful idiots.

If you read through the posts on this board, I'll think you'll find 95% of ad-hom attacks are started by the Right-wing/Zionist coterie and their tag-along useful idiots.
They hate to be Challenged,because most(not all) of their prose falls apart..like Rain on a Wet Paper Bag.....keep up your excellent prose Challenger,and don't fear of giving these Guys a bloody-nose now and again......They Love It......steve

Monti justifying anti Semitism, as usual.

"Yet Jews feel comfortable demeaning Gentiles." You're a disgusting bigot
Hold on Toastie,I'm a Gentile and I'm sure in the past you have called me a "Fcuking Cnut"...........IF NOT,WHY NOT.........LOL....Love, you man but lighten up,don't tighten up......I never thought you were a Bigot.........steve

According to recent polls it is the muslims who are universally hated because they refuse to stop the rise of extremists. They could turn on them and say not in my name and that would be the end of IS, AQ and the other Islamic extremist groups.

"Britain's ambassador to Israel says the British parliament's vote to recognize a Palestinian state shows the shifting public sentiment in Britain against Israel, while Israel's former ambassador to the US said Israel failed to respond to the move which could have negative implications for Israel."

And do you believe everything politicians say then. Lets say the word on the street is that the sentiment in Britain is going against islam and the muslims. The politicians are appeasing the arabs because they need their oil

Gaza

(v)
2)the act of removing or pulling out the male organ at or before the moment of unrest, upheaval, or violent eruption.

Goodness Roudy.....is that the best humour you can do!!!!!!! Com'on you can do a lot better..steve

Hey the humor has some truth to it, but since you're a terrorist ass kisser and a Jew hater, you can't see it.

Monti I think the Brits people,have realised the dreadful plight of the Palestinians......but methinks the British Government like the Status-Quo...steve,thanks for your posts they are always informative.......keep up the faith and fight.........the normal Jews in Israel desire a fair settlement but don't hold your breath too soon because the monkeys are still in power.

Nope it is all down to OIL and nothing else, The north sea oilfields have been capped because the companies cant extract it cheaply enough to make a profit. So they appease the arabs for OIL and say what they want them to hear, not what is really happening. And the muslims are being scared by the rise of Nationalism in the UK, they are being arrested for various offences and claiming that it is racism as they are allowed to do that in their countries.

That is the truth of the matter

And at the same time that 100% of the lies are started by neo Marxists and islamonazis. Isnt that right

Gaza

(v)

Hey the humor has some truth to it, but since you're a terrorist ass kisser and a Jew hater, you can't see it.

Your a terrorist (Jewish terrorist of course) ass kisser and Gentile hater. And you don't see it.

Gaza

(v)

Your a terrorist (Jewish terrorist of course) ass kisser and Gentile hater. And you don't see it.

Me a terrorist? Go get yourself checked into a mental asylum, moron. You're then one who openly supports Palestinian terrorists and call them freedom fighters.

No, I said terrorist ass kisser. I would never accuse you of terrorism. You do support Israeli terrorism, so that is why you are a terrorist ass kisser.

Just because a blabber mouth like you accuses Israel of terrorism doesn't make it true. You on the other hand openly support Palestinian actions deemed as terrorist by the U.S. and international community.

Israeli attacks on civilians are, by definition, terrorism. I don't support terrorism on the part of anyone.

Forum List

Back