Another republican too eager to kill

This is beyond sick. Kristi Noem shot and killed the family's 14-month old puppy because it wasn't taking to being trained as a hunting dog.

she claimed, "I hated that dog.”

WTF is wrong with you people? Shooting a dog because you failed to train it? Who's fault is that?

By her logic she should have shot herself.

Pure psychopathy.
Directly from Noem not from DNC related foaming a the mouth like you.

Trite. Simplistic. Dishonest. And a familiar canard.

Libs always fail.

But you could at least put some effort into your nonsense.
payback-time-in-november-for-all-maga-republicans-v0-wz6rk8ad15xc1.jpeg

They hate America. They hate Americans. They hate white people. They hate the Jews. But wait. There’s more!

The Democrat Parody now announces a new hate:

We, the Democrat Parody of the United States hereby formally announce that we hate preborn human beings. They must all be subject to slaughter for any reason or for no reason at all.

KILL the babies!
This message brought to you by the DNC.

It is only appropriate to discuss how it will affect the elections, once she is on the ticket.

You are full of shit.

Otherwise? It is not an election related issue, because?

SHE IS NOT CURRENTLY A CANDIDATE!

But you knew that.

Nope, Creps thread was posted yesterday. I just got done telling you how orney the software is about merging threads. Sure, you are happy to have others clean your mess. . but no one is going to move a thread, and then merge it. They don't do that.

What else should you do? When Creps thread came up, (as I saw it did, I used that exact same title in the same forum, so I know it was there for you to read . . . )

View attachment 938395

. . . . as there is already a topic on this, post your link and your stoopid opinion on the topic, in that thread!

duh.
This is the danger of apppointing a tin foiler to a position of responsibility. You have a difficulty recognising the truth. My thread is the only one naming kirsti Nem and dog killing. It actually says Kirsti Noem dog killer. I dont have time to read every thread for clues. Like your nutty klan does.

The problem here is your authooritarian nuttiness. Sad man.

From your link.....

She added, a tale of it attacking a neighbor's chicken while "the picture of pure joy," then recalled, “[She] whipped around to bite me."

“At that moment, I realized I had to put her down,” she wrote, before describing how she did it in a gravel pit....

Seems like the dog had some issues, I once had a dog that turned against the family and we had it put down.
Better to be proactive than reactive.

I applauded my niece's decision to put down their vicious dog after it had begun killing other farm animals.

It's what has to be done.

Stupid city people don't grasp this.

Some do.
There hasn't been a time in the last 50 years, that I haven't had at least one dog, they are all treated like royalty, sleep inside, either on my bed, or on their own bed, have the run of the house, and go with me everywhere, and I can tell you, I have had a few that have made it clear they will bite in order to protect me.

Were they working dogs?

But but, what about Russia.

But but, what about January 6

But but, what about if you don’t wear a mask you’re killing gramma.

You morons crack me up.

This thread is a wonderful illustration of why we chase leftists back to the city. They have no right to live in the country where they just stumble over their own feet.

Forum List

Back