ABC 538 goes live... Trump winning every swing state...

President Biden will rise to the occasion.

View attachment 939205
So far this week his uncle was eaten by cannibals and he was arrested for standing on the porch with black people. :lol:

From CNN last year...

Screenshot_20240428-165933-340.png

"WashingtonCNN —

When President Joe Biden passingly said in a voting rights speech last week that he had been “arrested” in the context of the civil rights movement – even suggesting this had happened more than once – it was a classic Biden false claim: an anecdote about his past for which there is no evidence, prompted by a decision to ad-lib rather than stick to a prepared text, resulting in easily avoidable questions about his honesty."

Weird how the media is refraining from reporting that this is absolutely a false claim this time around, isn't it. :lol:

The legacy media continues to run interference for Biden and the Democrats.

Last edited:
So far this week his uncle was eaten by cannibals and he was arrested for standing on the porch with black people. :lol:

From CNN last year...

"WashingtonCNN —

When President Joe Biden passingly said in a voting rights speech last week that he had been “arrested” in the context of the civil rights movement – even suggesting this had happened more than once – it was a classic Biden false claim: an anecdote about his past for which there is no evidence, prompted by a decision to ad-lib rather than stick to a prepared text, resulting in easily avoidable questions about his honesty."

.https://www.cnn.com/2022/01/20/politics/fact-check-biden-false-claims-first-year-2021/index.html

Weird how the media is refraining from reporting that this is a lie, isn't it. :lol:
At least Biden admits he committed crimes and was arrested.

Two words... Russian Collision.

Pot, meet kettle.
Who collided? Where was the impact?

Why do you vote for Democrats?
I still vote GOP when I can. My first vote against GOP was GWB and the Iraq War. I said then that we would eventually have to withdraw and that Iraq would ally with Iran. So obvious. And then Gingrich, Hastert, Livingston, McConnell, and on and on. And now, Spencer Cox has to fight off the likes of a Phil Lyman. Pigs like Meadows, Comer, Gaits, Greene, Noem, and so on and so on.

So so many reasons that all the 'what abouts' you will throw mean nothing.

I still vote GOP when I can. My first vote against GOP was GWB and the Iraq War. I said then that we would eventually have to withdraw and that Iraq would ally with Iran. So obvious. And then Gingrich, Hastert, Livingston, McConnell, and on and on. And now, Spencer Cox has to fight off the likes of a Phil Lyman. Pigs like Meadows, Comer, Gaits, Greene, Noem, and so on and so on.

So so many reasons that all the 'what abouts' you will throw mean nothing.
The so called Iraq war was actually more than one war. Did you vote for GW Bush first since when he was first elected, there was no Iraq war going on?

The fact is that GW Bush put the two wars into the total hands of General Tommy Franks. Why don't you know who he is?

Gingrich was powerful when Clinton was president. Do you mean you voted against Clinton?

Iraq was treated as one war only by our media. It was first to rid Iraq of Saddam Hussein. Franks troops managed to do that.

After there was a rebellion in Iraq. The group who liked freedom was fighting the group who loved dictatorships. GW Bush took action to rid Iraq of the dictator and it worked out well.

I still vote GOP when I can. My first vote against GOP was GWB and the Iraq War. I said then that we would eventually have to withdraw and that Iraq would ally with Iran.
What is your prediction for the pair of Korea's? Will they also join? Will Japan join China?
GWB did not plan to have the Iraq war. Matter of fact he did ask George Tenant then the CIA Director to confirm if Saddam has WMD and Tenant told him yes, it is definite. So of all those who get blame for WMD the biggest villain was George Tenant and not Bush.

Why do you vote for Democrats?
Because I'm not a tratior. I took a sacred oath to defend the Constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic, and the Trump cultists are such domestic enemies. Thus, I must oppose them. I have no choice.

Also, I'm not a whiny coward who is scared into obedience by really dumb propaganda.

And finally, I don't want to roast in Hell for eternity along with the Trump cultists.

The so called Iraq war was actually more than one war. Did you vote for GW Bush first since when he was first elected, there was no Iraq war going on?

The fact is that GW Bush put the two wars into the total hands of General Tommy Franks. Why don't you know who he is?

Gingrich was powerful when Clinton was president. Do you mean you voted against Clinton?

Iraq was treated as one war only by our media. It was first to rid Iraq of Saddam Hussein. Franks troops managed to do that.

After there was a rebellion in Iraq. The group who liked freedom was fighting the group who loved dictatorships. GW Bush took action to rid Iraq of the dictator and it worked out well.
You are confused, and you will remain that way. The Heritage american century movement left Iraq and Iran allied. Thanks to G W Bush.

You made your fateful error in backing MAGA. Such a foolish thing.

The Koreas will remain in defiance of each other. Neither Japan nor China will join each other.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back