Palestinian Mothers Honor Martyred Terrorist Sons

Hossfly

ZIONIST
Gold Supporting Member
Dec 5, 2008
Ft Worth,TX
One would think the mothers would be tearfully mourning their dead children, tearing their hair and beating their breast but they are joyful that they gave birth to a martyr.

Why Palestinian mothers make joyful cries
for their martyred sons

Mother of Martyr:

"We feel agony and pain" losing a child,

but we ululate - sound a cry of joy -

"because our child is going to Heaven

to marry the Dark-Eyed Virgins"

"We do love our children, but also our homeland"

PA official:

"I am against ululations...
and against presenting ourselves

as a nation of barbarians who don't care

about loss and deprivation...

When the world sees us carrying a Martyr
and hears our ululations,

it thinks we have no feelings"

Why Palestinian mothers make joyful cries for their martyred sons - PMW Bulletins

Why the hell would that be the goal for any mother? Your child blew himself up to go be a whore with a bunch of virgins that never wanted to be with him? What kind of woman would want that for her girl?

These people are beyond fucked up.

Why the hell would that be the goal for any mother? Your child blew himself up to go be a whore with a bunch of virgins that never wanted to be with him? What kind of woman would want that for her girl?

These people are beyond fucked up.

They are brainwashed
They're idiots yet we keep trying to treat them like they have something to offer humanity. Fuck these people they aren't worth giving the time of day to.

I am sure that the mothers of french resistance fighters killed by the Nazis felt the same way. Demonizing the Palestinians, who are being oppressed by the Israelis, is futile propaganda.

I am sure that the mothers of french resistance fighters killed by the Nazis felt the same way. Demonizing the Palestinians, who are being oppressed by the Israelis, is futile propaganda.
Stop attacking Israel and you won't need to die and can build a decent place to live. Pretty simple concept.

What a moronic comparison. Another perfect example of Monti propaganda.
Yup. He thinks suicide bombers are heroes. And the convert to Islam poses as a Christian.

I really don't get this Monti guy.

He accuses EVERYONE who doesn't kiss Palestinian ass of literally exactly what he is guilty of: Being a liar, propagandist and allergic to the truth.

I really don't get this Monti guy.

He accuses EVERYONE who doesn't kiss Palestinian ass of literally exactly what he is guilty of: Being a liar, propagandist and allergic to the truth.
Funny part of it is he assumes that everybody else thinks like him. Sure sign of delusion and mental illness. Reminds me of that other nutjob Sherrylmunnerlyn. Actually Monte could be a sock of hers. Remember, there were several Sherry's, I counted at least three or four. Monte could be one of the Sherry's that opened his own account. And "he" like Sherry, is a convert to Islam who professes to be a "good Christian".

I only state fact, backed by source documentation. Why you delude yourself to the contrary is beyond me.

I never lie. You ZioNazis lie because the facts don't support your myth.

Why are you repeating what I'm saying about you Monti? I'm not insulting you, I'm just giving you facts about yourself. No amount of posting the opposite about you will change the fact that you are allergic to the truth, you're a huge liar and you are a professional propagandist. That's just the way it is.

You are just blabbering Toast. Deep down you know what the truth is and it bothers you. Sorry i made the truth clear to you. But, the truth is the truth.

You are just blabbering Toast. Deep down you know what the truth is and it bothers you. Sorry i ma the truth clear to you. But, the truth is the truth.

How many times do I need to tell you this Monti, no matter how many times you deny it and no matter how many times you accuse me of what you are guilty of, these facts will always remain:
1) You are a liar
2) You are a professional propagandist
3) You cannot handle the truth

All of this is evident by your posts and clear for everyone to see.

It's also evident that because I keep refuting your bullshit posts and keep making a fool out of yourself day after day, that you are hostile towards me. know I'm right Monti.

WRONG AGAIN Abdul The mothers of the French resistance fighters did not stand in front of the German troops telling them to shoot. They did not give thanks to their god for providing them with money after sending their children out to murder innocents. And they certainly did not cry fake tears when their children were killed for acts of terrorism.

You are just blabbering Toast. Deep down you know what the truth is and it bothers you. Sorry i made the truth clear to you. But, the truth is the truth.

The truth is the arab muslims are greedy self centred hypocrites, and so are you

Forum List

Back