Wow, how about Hebron?

teddyearp

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2014
Pinetop, AZ
Since it is coming close to my visit to Israel, I am thinking about visiting some of the West Bank; albeit via a group tour. My last trip gave me just enough experience with going through Arab areas by myself, no thank you.

Anyway, one tour is to Hebron. Half a day in H1 and the other in H2, pretty intense is what I can say about the itinerary. there's another one that takes me to Jericho, Ramallah, and Bethlehem. So I started doing a tiny bit of research on Ramallah and Hebron.

It looks like Hebron is almost or even more contested than even Jerusalem if you can believe it. And it may have even more 'bad' history as well. I mean, we all know about the 1929 thing right? But there is much, much more.

Of course, my research was only for now on Wikipedia.

Link: Hebron - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

But to continue, I did find this 'gem' in that page. It mentioned the 'Kach' movement and called it a recognized terrorist outfit by many countries, including the US. So, of course, since all you pro-pals figure that we pro-Israel paint every Palestinian with the 'terrorist' brush I took a look.

Nope, these were extreme right wing Israeli's and they too have been banned from the Knesset.

Link: Kach and Kahane Chai - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

So, next time you slop eating and regurgitating pro-pals think that it is all against you. Know this. There is truth. And you are not on that side.

Thank you and enjoy your meal.

Since it is coming close to my visit to Israel, I am thinking about visiting some of the West Bank; albeit via a group tour. My last trip gave me just enough experience with going through Arab areas by myself, no thank you.

Anyway, one tour is to Hebron. Half a day in H1 and the other in H2, pretty intense is what I can say about the itinerary. there's another one that takes me to Jericho, Ramallah, and Bethlehem. So I started doing a tiny bit of research on Ramallah and Hebron.

It looks like Hebron is almost or even more contested than even Jerusalem if you can believe it. And it may have even more 'bad' history as well. I mean, we all know about the 1929 thing right? But there is much, much more.

But to continue, I did find this 'gem' in that page. It mentioned the 'Kach' movement and called it a recognized terrorist outfit by many countries, including the US. So, of course, since all you pro-pals figure that we pro-Israel paint every Palestinian with the 'terrorist' brush I took a look.

Nope, these were extreme right wing Israeli's and they too have been banned from the Knesset.

So, next time you slop eating and regurgitating pro-pals think that it is all against you. Know this. There is truth. And you are not on that side.

Kach...seems like other Israeli political party's are recently taking the odd leaf out of their manifesto.

Teddy,I'm glad you are enjoying your jour's in Israel and Palestine.......steve

Hebron was t

he first d

Hebron was the first documented massacre between the Jews & Palestinians. It occured in 1929 even before the reestablishment of

Hebron was t

he first d

Hebron was the first documented massacre between the Jews & Palestinians. It occured in 1929 even before the reestablishment of

Hebron was the first documented massacre in the land between the Jews & Palestinians even before the reestablishment of Israel in 1948. It occured in 1929. And guess who massacred who to begin this endless conflict? Have a safe trip & be well.

1929 Hebron massacre - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Hebron was t

he first d

Hebron was the first documented massacre in the land between the Jews & Palestinians even before the reestablishment of Israel in 1948. It occured in 1929. And guess who massacred who to begin this endless conflict? Have a safe trip & be well.

As your link states. The colonized attacked the colonizers. Happened in most European colonies. The colonized recognized the difference between indigenous Arab Jews and the Europeans.

"....Soon after news of the first victim had spread, forty people assembled in the house of Eliezer Dan Slonim. Slonim, the son of the Rabbi of Hebron, was a member on the city council and a director of the Anglo-Palestine Bank. He had excellent relations with the British and the Arabs and those seeking refuge with him were confident they would come to no harm. When the mob approached his door, they offered to spare the Sephardi community if he would hand over all the Ashkenazi yeshiva students. He refused, saying "we are all one people," whereupon he was shot dead along with his wife and 4-year-old son.[34] From the contemporary Hebrew press it appears that the rioters targeted the Zionist community for their massacre. Four-fifths of the victims were Ashkenazi Jews, ..."

Hebron was t

he first d

As your link states. The colonized attacked the colonizers. Happened in most European colonies. The colonized recognized the difference between indigenous Arab Jews and the Europeans.

"....Soon after news of the first victim had spread, forty people assembled in the house of Eliezer Dan Slonim. Slonim, the son of the Rabbi of Hebron, was a member on the city council and a director of the Anglo-Palestine Bank. He had excellent relations with the British and the Arabs and those seeking refuge with him were confident they would come to no harm. When the mob approached his door, they offered to spare the Sephardi community if he would hand over all the Ashkenazi yeshiva students. He refused, saying "we are all one people," whereupon he was shot dead along with his wife and 4-year-old son.[34] From the contemporary Hebrew press it appears that the rioters targeted the Zionist community for their massacre. Four-fifths of the victims were Ashkenazi Jews, ..."

A brutal RACIST attack by the islamonazis led by the Mufti who LIED to incite RACIAL and RELIGIOUS hatred. Seems that you are carrying on the war to this day. You do realise that there never was a victim in this don't you, and it was a LIE and you support mass murder on the pretext of a LIE

Just as your alleged cut and paste from the link is also a LIE as it does not appear in the link.

Last edited:
Hi Teddy I was just in Israel and had a great time. My family and I visited the dead sea (a highlight) as well as the Arab and Jewish quarters of Jerusalem, Tel-aviv and a lot inbetween. It was an incredible experience and we intend going back next year. It was the most incredible trip I have ever had.

Hebron was t

he first d

A brutal RACIST attack by the islamonazis led by the Mufti who LIED to incite RACIAL and RELIGIOUS hatred. Seems that you are carrying on the war to this day. You do realise that there never was a victim in this don't you, and it was a LIE and you support mass murder on the pretext of a LIE

Just as your alleged cut and paste from the link is also a LIE as it does not appear in the link.

The indigenous people attacked the colonizers. What is so strange about that. It happened in almost every European colony. There is nothing racist about it, it is self-defense. The Jews targeted were Europeans, colonizers. Why would you expect the Palestinians to behave any differently than other colonized people?

Why are you always lying. Of course it appears in the link. This technique of denying what is written in black and white has no traction. You were found out on SinkorSwim and you've been found out here.

"....Soon after news of the first victim had spread, forty people assembled in the house of Eliezer Dan Slonim. Slonim, the son of the Rabbi of Hebron, was a member on the city council and a director of the Anglo-Palestine Bank. He had excellent relations with the British and the Arabs and those seeking refuge with him were confident they would come to no harm. When the mob approached his door, they offered to spare the Sephardi community if he would hand over all the Ashkenazi yeshiva students. He refused, saying "we are all one people," whereupon he was shot dead along with his wife and 4-year-old son.[34] ..."

So you justify their approach to murder. The more things change, the more they stay the same:

"Muslim wholesale slaughter of Christians struck again on April 2 in Kenya. Gunmen from the Somali Islamic group, Al Shabaab—“the youth”—stormed Garissa University, singled out Christian students, and murdered them, some beheaded. A total of 147 people were killed in the attack—making this jihad more spectacular than the 2013 Al Shabaab attack on the Nairobi mall, which left 67 people dead (then, Islamic gunmen also singled out Christians for slaughter)."

Muslim Persecution Of Christians Raymond Ibrahim

Israel (Jews) slaughtered more than a thousand Palestinian women and children this summer. I don't blame Jews or Judaism in general for that. Just those who ordered and did the killing. Why do you blame Muslims in general for the actions of a bunch of murderers.

Hebron was t

he first d

The indigenous people attacked the colonizers. What is so strange about that. It happened in almost every European colony. There is nothing racist about it, it is self-defense. The Jews targeted were Europeans, colonizers. Why would you expect the Palestinians to behave any differently than other colonized people?

Why are you always lying. Of course it appears in the link. This technique of denying what is written in black and white has no traction. You were found out on SinkorSwim and you've been found out here.

And the GRAND MUFTI, you know the islamonazi Palestinian leader, calls you a RACIST LIAR

SIR L. HAMMOND: His Eminence gave us a picture of the Arabs being evicted from their land and villages being wiped out. What I want to know is, did the Government of Palestine, the Administration, acquire the land and then hand it over to the Jews?

MUFTI: In most cases the lands were acquired.

SIR L. HAMMOND: I mean forcibly acquired-compulsory acquisition as land would be acquired for public purposes?

MUFTI: No, it wasn’t.

SIR L. HAMMOND: Not taken by compulsory acquisition?

MUFTI: No.

Hebron was t

he first d

And the GRAND MUFTI, you know the islamonazi Palestinian leader, calls you a RACIST LIAR

SIR L. HAMMOND: His Eminence gave us a picture of the Arabs being evicted from their land and villages being wiped out. What I want to know is, did the Government of Palestine, the Administration, acquire the land and then hand it over to the Jews?

SIR L. HAMMOND: I mean forcibly acquired-compulsory acquisition as land would be acquired for public purposes?

Israel (Jews) slaughtered more than a thousand Palestinian women and children this summer. I don't blame Jews or Judaism in general for that. Just those who ordered and did the killing. Why do you blame Muslims in general for the actions of a bunch of murderers.

Hebron was t
he first d

land ownership only.jpg

SIR L. HAMMOND: Not taken by compulsory acquisition? MUFTI: No.

I still don't understand why you are harping on the fact that the Government of Palestine Administration did not acquire the land by force before transferring it to Jews.

Question from Hammond: "did the Government of Palestine, the Administration, acquire the land and then hand it over to the Jews?"
Answer from Mufti: "In most cases the lands were acquired."

But since Jews owned less than 5% of the land in 1943, what does it matter that the Government of Palestine acquired the land to transfer to the Jews?

A Survey of Palestine Volume 2 Berman Jewish Policy Archive NYU Wagner

SIR L. HAMMOND: Not taken by compulsory acquisition? MUFTI: No.

So what? It was only at maximum 5% of the land by 1943 and the rest was owned by the local Muslims and Christians. 95% of the land was therefore stolen by the Jews.

Israel (Jews) did no such thing you lying Nazi skank. Palestinians caught in the crossfire between their "duly elected" terrorist organization and the IDF were put in the line of fire by Hamas.

Forum List

Back