Naked statues of Trump show up around country.

""NYC Parks stands firmly against any unpermitted erection in city parks, no matter how small."" :rofl:

:clap2:

CqLQrcaUMAAQjvl.jpg

President Trump, on stamps, currency, hanging in white house. I think the artist has certainly capture the true Trump.

jbareham_160818_1191_0048.0.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
President Trump, on stamps, currency, hanging in white house. I think the artist has certainly capture the true Trump.

jbareham_160818_1191_0006.0.jpg

I dunno, it's still way too pink. I think he's gotta go much more orange.

At the very least a Burnt Velveeta Cheese if not full DoritoBag.

D-bag just took on a whole new meaning. Thank you!
For most public figures this would be one of those Oh, well moments. It goes with fame, but not Trump. You can bet he's already on the phone with his lawyers on this. I wouldn't be surprised if he launches a verbal attack directed at the sculptor and blames Clinton when he should be making a joke out of it.

This again shows that bully tactics is the only thing these regressive libs got. Of course, if it was a statue of Hillary, we would see an outcry and the statues banned immediately.

For most public figures this would be one of those Oh, well moments. It goes with fame, but not Trump. You can bet he's already on the phone with his lawyers on this. I wouldn't be surprised if he launches a verbal attack directed at the sculptor and blames Clinton when he should be making a joke out of it.

Would be kind of funny if he sued for defamation.

Would be kind of funny if he sued for defamation.
Yeah it would be funny, very funny. Of course, he has to prove he has some character to be defamed which might be hard.

I just hope no one feels compelled to erect a naked statue of the Beast.

You guys have created a whole mythology about Clinton's body and sexuality. Not only do you guys want to see it, half of you would pay for the privilege.

Forum List

Back