To Jail Or Not To Jail, That Is The Question

Your fraught imaginings donā€™t change what I posted.
Of course reality doesn't factor into your opinion. They are all Democrats, with three out of four being elected Democrat politicians . If you don't have the honesty and integrity to admit these criminal indictments by your party are political, there's not really much to say.

Trump is flirting with a contempt of court citation and that means jail.

A $1000/ day fine doesnā€™t mean much

I found this from CNN, which I thought was very funny. CNN analyst Mark Preston and panel talked about civil unrest around the country if Trump were to be jailed, even for a short time, due to violating a gag order in the hush money case.

ā€œIf that were to happen, first of all, I think you would probably see civil unrest across the country, certainly in some cities. Thatā€™s one,ā€ he said, highlighted by Mediaite. ā€œAnd two, politically, if Iā€™m the Biden campaign, I donā€™t want to necessarily see him in jail, because thatā€™s just going to get people more inflamed and more fired up.ā€

And yet they are all too stupid to see what would happen if they found Trump criminally guilty and sentenced him to jail in this hush money case. Don't they think the same thing or worse would happen then, motivating his supporters even more to go out and vote for Trump? These guys are just so damned stupid.

Trump deserves jail. He earned it. And I don't give a flying fuck what his supporters think. They are the most stupid Americans on the planet!

Of course reality doesn't factor into your opinion. They are all Democrats, with three out of four being elected Democrat politicians . If you don't have the honesty and integrity to admit these criminal indictments by your party are political, there's not really much to say.
Reality certainly doesnā€™t ever factor into your thinking. Your suppositions and turnip logic do not constitute reality.
The reality is that political parties cannot prosecute anyone and that proof beyond a reasonable doubt is required for conviction. IOWā€¦facts and reality.

They aren't. That's bullshit propaganda.

Second, your conditional statement is also garbage.
Iā€™ll back my opinion up with links. You just state your opinion like Joe down at the local bar.

Major investor abandons NYC over Trump verdict​

Story by Joseph Ellis
ā€¢ 1mo ā€¢ 2 min read

(link)ā€¦MSN

If you are right why is the New York Governor so worried?

Iā€™ll back my opinion up with links
You backed up your opinion with the ubevidenced carnival barking of 2 Trump squealers. That doesn't actually support your claim that investors are pulling out because of this. Sorry.

Yes, you got fooled again. But hey, that's like shooting fish in a barrel, really.

The governor is not that worried. She was more commenting on the lie you are spreading for Dear Leader.

You backed up your opinion with the ubevidenced carnival barking of 2 Trump squealers. That doesn't actually support your claim that investors are pulling out because of this. Sorry.

Yes, you got fooled again. But hey, that's like shooting fish in a barrel, really.

The governor is not that worried. She was more commenting on the lie you are spreading for Dear Leader.
Well then, perhaps you can find an article that says the investors I mentioned have not pulled out of New York.

One of the links I posted even had quotes form an investor who is pulling out. You will probably insist those quotes are fake and were generated by AI.

Snip

ā€œThis award, I mean, just leaving the whole Trump thing out of it and seeing what occurred here ā€¦ And Iā€™m no different than any other investor, Iā€™m shocked at this,ā€ Oā€™Leary said in an interview Monday with Fox Business. ā€œI canā€™t even understand or fathom the decision at all. Thereā€™s no rationale for it.ā€

The award was part of New York Attorney General Letitia Jamesā€™s (D) lawsuit against the former president, the Trump organization and his executives based on more than a decade of fraud and capped off a months-long civil fraud trial in the state.

Oā€™Leary, the chairman of Oā€™Leary Ventures, argued New York was ā€œalready a loser state,ā€ citing policy, high taxes and uncompetitive regulation as primary reasons.

ā€œIt was already on the top of the list of being a loser state. I would never invest in New York now,ā€ Oā€™Leary said. ā€œAnd Iā€™m not the only person saying that.ā€

Here is another link with a quote from an investor who is pulling out.

Prominent Investor Grant Cardone Cancels New York Plans 40 Years in the Making After Trump Ruling

Story by Allison Anton
ā€¢ 2mo ā€¢ 3 min read
(Ink)..https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/prominent-investor-grant-cardone-cancels-new-york-plans-40-years-in-the-making-after-trump-ruling/ar-BB1iJbAR

snip

Fox Business reported Wednesday that the massive judgment against Trump is having serious consequences that the Empire State seemingly never foresaw.

Among these consequences is the exit of prominent real estate investor Grant Cardone of Cardone's Capital, who spoke about his plans on Fox News' "Fox & Friends" on Wednesday.

"We thought this year was the opportunity to come into Chicago, California and New York City," Cardone told host Steven Doocy. "I've been waiting for 40 years now to invest in that marketplace. ... And when that ruling happened, it was like, 'Pencils down. Don't touch it. Don't go there.'"

Instead, as he informed his team in a Tuesday post on X, he decided to "discontinue ALL underwriting on New York City real estate."

"The risk outweigh the opportunities at this time," Cardone said. "Recent political decisions will continue to deteriorate price and benefit states that donā€™t have these challenges. Focus on Texas & Florida.ā€

Last edited:
Well then, perhaps you can find an article that says the investors I mentioned have not pulled out of New York.
I don't need to do that. The fact that you found only two people who are both carnival barkers makes my point for me.

Also think of the absurdity of those two fools. The laws trump broke are there to protect investors like them and their clients.

I don't need to do that. The fact that you found only two people who are both carnival barkers makes my point for me.

Also think of the absurdity of those two fools. The laws trump broke are there to protect investors like them and their clients.

Your response is exactly what I anticipated.

No, you donā€™t need to do anything except keep your head buried in the sand like a good ostrich.

Probably because you care used to your exaggerated claims being undermined. Like I did, just now.
Those are not MY claims but articles from the news.

The facts remain that firms and people are fleeing New York and the Democrats who run the state and the city are to a great degree responsible.

Probably because you care used to your exaggerated claims being undermined. Like I did, just now.
You only stated your biased liberal opinion without any links to back it up. Now you are smugly claiming you undermined my claims. Go down to your local bar and try to convince the bartender to give you a free beer in exchange for your opinion.

NYC Learns Major Investor Is Leaving City Over Trump Verdict​

Link)ā€¦MSN

The aftermath of the trial has raised financial uncertainties in New York, with potential implications for property values and loan defaults.

ā€œWe invest for 14,000 investors at Cardone Capital that depend on cash flow. And if I canā€™t predict the cash flow because of some ruling, or because of the migrants, or because I canā€™t evict people, New York City just keeps doing every single thing they can to sell real estate in Florida, not sell real estate in New York,ā€ Cardone said.

snip

Cardone warned of a business ripple effect, with a reluctance among investors to commit significant funds to New York in the near future.

ā€œNew York was already a loser state, like California is a loser state. There are many loser states because of policy, high taxes on competitive regulation,ā€ Oā€™Leary said. ā€œI would never invest in New York now. And Iā€™m not the only person saying that.ā€

ā€œWe were going to put $1 billion in New York City this year. We were going to put $1 billion in Chicago and maybe another billion in Los Angeles. And we wonā€™t touch any of them now,ā€ he said. ā€œTexas, Florida, Arizona: go hard, go big and go long.ā€

I found this from CNN, which I thought was very funny. CNN analyst Mark Preston and panel talked about civil unrest around the country if Trump were to be jailed, even for a short time, due to violating a gag order in the hush money case.

ā€œIf that were to happen, first of all, I think you would probably see civil unrest across the country, certainly in some cities. Thatā€™s one,ā€ he said, highlighted by Mediaite. ā€œAnd two, politically, if Iā€™m the Biden campaign, I donā€™t want to necessarily see him in jail, because thatā€™s just going to get people more inflamed and more fired up.ā€

And yet they are all too stupid to see what would happen if they found Trump criminally guilty and sentenced him to jail in this hush money case. Don't they think the same thing or worse would happen then, motivating his supporters even more to go out and vote for Trump? These guys are just so damned stupid.

??

Trump supports Maggot Mike!

what difference shrug.jpg

Those are not MY claims but articles from the news.
Haha, this weaselly tactic won't help you.

Yes, it is now your claim, and you offered the opinions and claims of two people as support for it.

Two people whose clients are protected by the laws Trump broke.

Which itself was pretty funny.

Last edited:

Yes, it is your claim, and you offered the opinions of twoo peole as support for it.

Two peole whose clients are protected by the laws Trump broke.

And did the two support his claim? Yep

Yes, it is now your claim, and you offered the opinions and claims of two people as support for it.

Two people whose clients are protected by the laws Trump broke.

Trump DID NOT break any laws. He will win on appeal.

Unfortunately for New York a lot of investors will invest elsewhere.

Good news for Florida where I live. We can always use big investors in our Free State of Florida.

Haha, Trumpers are long on wind.

But very short on arguments.

You guys actually think just making more unevidenced clams provides cover for the prior ones you made.
I give you evidence in links I post and you ignore it.

Why should I make any effort as I obviously am wasting my time?

(The reason is perhaps other people read my links and I may be able to convince them and possibly change their opinion. You offer the opportunity to post such information plus you just post your basically worthless opinion in return, so I thank you.)

Forum List

Back