Unsealed Doc Reveals Biden FBI Authorized the Use of Deadly Force During Mar-a-Lago Raid – Armed Agents Prepared to Confront Trump

as he was the cause of her death ... they had a warrant all he had to do is honor the warrant .... he didn't do that ... he should have gone to jail for the death of agents he murdered...none of the violence would have happened if he only honored the warrant he didn't do that ... the money he got was a waste of taxpayers money ... he should be in jail for life ...
The Jury did not agree with you. Apparently you think it takes a serious crime to be sent to prison. Check out the Ross Ulbricht case to learn how horrible the law actually is.

The Jury did not agree with you. Apparently you think it takes a serious crime to be sent to prison. Check out the Ross Ulbricht case to learn how horrible the law actually is.

hello !!!! did you not get what I thought of the jury ...
in August 1992. On August 21, deputies of the United States Marshals Service (USMS) came to arrest Randy Weaver under a bench warrant after his failure to appear on federal firearms charges.

During a surveillance operation, officer Art Roderick shot Weaver's dog when it ran at them and then pointed his rifle at Weaver's son, Samuel, who was armed. Samuel fired back at the marshals, and was shot and killed by the team. In the ensuing exchange of fire, Weaver's friend Kevin Harris shot and killed Deputy Marshal William Francis Degan. Weaver, Harris, and members of Weaver's immediate family refused to surrender. this is why i feel they caused the whole problem it was because of Randy Weaver these people died it was his fault for not responding to a bench warrant ... none of this would have happened if he followed the law ... Weaver was only found guilty of violating his bail terms and of failing to appear for a court hearing, both related to the original federal firearms charges ....Weaver didn't get 3.1 million dollars ... you need to do your research ...

hello !!!! did you not get what I thought of the jury ...
in August 1992. On August 21, deputies of the United States Marshals Service (USMS) came to arrest Randy Weaver under a bench warrant after his failure to appear on federal firearms charges.

During a surveillance operation, officer Art Roderick shot Weaver's dog when it ran at them and then pointed his rifle at Weaver's son, Samuel, who was armed. Samuel fired back at the marshals, and was shot and killed by the team. In the ensuing exchange of fire, Weaver's friend Kevin Harris shot and killed Deputy Marshal William Francis Degan. Weaver, Harris, and members of Weaver's immediate family refused to surrender. this is why i feel they caused the whole problem it was because of Randy Weaver these people died it was his fault for not responding to a bench warrant ... none of this would have happened if he followed the law ... Weaver was only found guilty of violating his bail terms and of failing to appear for a court hearing, both related to the original federal firearms charges ....Weaver didn't get 3.1 million dollars ... you need to do your research ...
The charge was for shortening the barrels of shotguns. Pretend it was your personal saw, or your hoe or your family gun. Why did they want to arrest him for removing metal?

Weaver collected 3.1 million dollars.

$3.1 million

He was acquitted of most of the charges, but was convicted of failing to appear in court on a previous weapons charge and sentenced to 18 months in prison. He and his family eventually received a total of $3.1 million in compensation for the killing of his wife and son by federal agents.

Randy Weaver - Wikipedia​

The charge was for shortening the barrels of shotguns. Pretend it was your personal saw, or your hoe or your family gun. Why did they want to arrest him for removing metal?

Weaver collected 3.1 million dollars.

$3.1 million

He was acquitted of most of the charges, but was convicted of failing to appear in court on a previous weapons charge and sentenced to 18 months in prison. He and his family eventually received a total of $3.1 million in compensation for the killing of his wife and son by federal agents.

Randy Weaver - Wikipedia

the feds appealed the 3.1 million he ended up with a little over 600,000 you didn't do your research... as for the charges they were the original charges the DEA and the FBI came out to arrest him on ... again my point was all he had to do is surrender to the DEA ...and deal with it in court which he ended up doing after ha;f of his family was dead.... Randy Weaver was no hero he was a stupid MF who got his family killed think the gubment couldn't tell me what to do ... so look what his ignorance caused him ... the FBI and the DEA were just doing their job ... if you felt they were to harsh i felt they weren't harsh enough...

look at these idiots who think if they train their people they can stop the gubment attacking them when they violate federal laws ... what they forget is for every one of them the feds have a hundred people with firepower beyond belief to stop them ... weaver was no hero he's just another red neck hick that got his family killed over a possession charge

as for your remark on the shotgun ... it's a federal law stating you can't cut down the barrel of a shotgun ... the reason too many crooks were cutting the barrel down and they were easier to conceal ... too many agents were getting killed by these hidden shot guns so the made it illegal ...

Forum List

Back