Naked statues of Trump show up around country.

It just dawned on me from viewing the Trump statues that Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton have something very profound and telling in common!

Neither Trump nor Clinton have a pair of testicles! Hey, look at the Trump statue pics for proof! Trump is a eunuch, not only in effectual conduct but in the "Biblical Way"!

President Trump, on stamps, currency, hanging in white house. I think the artist has certainly capture the true Trump.

jbareham_160818_1191_0006.0.jpg

jbareham_160818_1191_0048.0.jpg

I dunno, it's still way too pink. I think he's gotta go much more orange.

At the very least a Burnt Velveeta Cheese if not full DoritoBag.

D-bag just took on a whole new meaning. Thank you!
For most public figures this would be one of those Oh, well moments. It goes with fame, but not Trump. You can bet he's already on the phone with his lawyers on this. I wouldn't be surprised if he launches a verbal attack directed at the sculptor and blames Clinton when he should be making a joke out of it.

No doubt. Rump sued Palm Beach County (three times) after he himself bought an estate :gay: that he didn't notice was in the airport's flight path. :eusa_boohoo:

Sued a book author for not estimating his net worth as highly as Rump wanted. :gay:

Even tried to sue The Onion. :lmao:

Such a wuss.

You guys have created a whole mythology about Clinton's body and sexuality. Not only do you guys want to see it, half of you would pay for the privilege.
Is there something wrong with you?

Nope, I'm not the one who supports political ideologies that play in Hilary Clinton health and other conspiracy theories.
Why, because I don't want to see the Beast buck naked?

I think it's pretty disgusting that you would, and though I am no prude, that's pretty sick!

You guys have created a whole mythology about Clinton's body and sexuality. Not only do you guys want to see it, half of you would pay for the privilege.
Is there something wrong with you?

Nope, I'm not the one who supports political ideologies that play in Hilary Clinton health and other conspiracy theories.
Why, because I don't want to see the Beast buck naked?

I think it's pretty disgusting that you would, and though I am no prude, that's pretty sick!

No, i never said I wanted to see her naked, I'm not with the crowd who can't stop talking about her body and her sexuality.

What's really funny is that the sculptor, Joshua Monroe, is a Republican. Lol's. He was a Trump supporter until Trump spewed his racist comments and made fun of a disabled reporter.

We keep telling you that he was not making fun of a disable reporter. He was making fun of Obama. He did an exact impression of him.

What's really funny is that the sculptor, Joshua Monroe, is a Republican. Lol's. He was a Trump supporter until Trump spewed his racist comments and made fun of a disabled reporter.

We keep telling you that he was not making fun of a disable reporter. He was making fun of Obama. He did an exact impression of him.

He's really bad at impressions then. Sometimes I hear he does a really bad impression of a presidential candidate.

By far his worst impression is when he pretends to be literate beyond a 3rd grade level and give a speech off the teleprompter.

Forum List

Back