Unsealed Doc Reveals Biden FBI Authorized the Use of Deadly Force During Mar-a-Lago Raid – Armed Agents Prepared to Confront Trump

Republicans are suspect, at best, but the DNC is the scummiest scumbag Piece of Shit political party to have ever existed on the Planet Earth. And I know wherefore I speak.

True Rs are not suspect, RINOs are... Otherwise

I just hope ALL Americans, esp those who don't exactly follow news and current events diligently and those w/ a low IQ

THINK LIKE THIS (your post)

If so, the vote total will be

180 million votes for Trump

to 30,000 for bribum

(you're always going to have at least 30K idiots voting... But even if it is a million, bribum is gone...) :)

So basically biden was ordering a hit on the former presiden but used veiled speech to hide his true intent
Whadda piece of work.

This is how 3rd world dictators operate.

Liberals have to kill Trump and they have ran out of ideas how to get rid of him. They caused 91 FAKE indictments but made him MORE popular. So yeah Biden had his hand in this, his "bosses" have ran him like a puppet, for the past 3 1/2 years. :p
The last 3 years have been Hell in America, economically and every other way... Peolpe are more rude than ever in history IMO... never seen such RUDE drivers and etc...

Everyone's cranky because of high inflation, high gas prices... food prices.. higher UTILITIES

The last 3 years have been Hell in America, economically and every other way... Peolpe are more rude than ever in history IMO... never seen such RUDE drivers and etc...

Everyone's cranky because of high inflation, high gas prices... food prices.. higher UTILITIES
People can't have honest discussions without getting angry.

So basically biden was ordering a hit on the former presiden but used veiled speech to hide his true intent
Whadda piece of work.

Now you just gave your cult herd another reason to shit themselves.

Thanks a lot.

dimocraps are scum.

And the scumbags that vote for them are even worse. They know what scum they are and vote for them anyway.

Some because the only thing they've got in this world that gives them any value at all id -- Their pussy. And dimocrap Males are closely related to pussy.

Some because they're really and truly and honest-to-God fucking stupid. Reason? All they know is what they get from the DISGUSTING FILTH in the Lying Media. And some are just born that way.

Some because they want Hard-Working American Men and Women to pay their way for them. It used to be just the poor and lazy, now it's your Boss's kid that wants you to pay for his Fuck-Fest in College.

The list goes on and on. Think of any low-life group and that's where you'll find the majority of dimocrap voters.

Just a fact, people.

It wasn't always this way and that's what I'm angry about. There used to be a choice between two decent and well-meaning parties. No more. Republicans are suspect, at best, but the DNC is the scummiest scumbag Piece of Shit political party to have ever existed on the Planet Earth. And I know wherefore I speak.

AND THE SCUMBAGS THAT VOTE FOR THEM KNOW IT
SPLAT! :abgg2q.jpg:

It’s called a shot in the dark
Maybe he will be there and say something real threatening like “what are you doing here” and we can shoot him

fbi AUTHORIZED the use of deadly force...against the Secret Service if they interfered and any opportunity to assassinate any of the Trumps.

Do you still think the US GOV"T is not in the assassination business? God was protecting the Trump family that day. FBI and Biden ADministration MUST. PAY.

Smelling a lot like an assassination plot
They may have figured they wouldn't get away with that.. another civil war might ensue, so the next best thing was indict him for bogus acts and take him out of the equation for 24

All they did was make more Americans wake up to who they really are..

(one of the few times a person doesn't have a nightmare while sleeping, but then wakes up to one...)

gatewaypundit, gang.

Might as well be breitbart or infowars.
It's always the Democracy spiel. Always saying that everyone is free. And we are not. We are freer than other major nations in some ways. I expect social media and the internet to at some point be put into hard authoritarian rules. We may have made a mistake allowing children to have any of this until a certain age.

fbi AUTHORIZED the use of deadly force...against the Secret Service if they interfered and any opportunity to assassinate any of the Trumps.

Do you still think the US GOV"T is not in the assassination business? God was protecting the Trump family that day. FBI and Biden ADministration MUST. PAY.
People hearing of this will dump the assassinator

I mean, you know.. those who still have a brain left after listening to cnn and msnbc.. et al

Forum List

Back