To Jail Or Not To Jail, That Is The Question

Independentthinker

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2015
I found this from CNN, which I thought was very funny. CNN analyst Mark Preston and panel talked about civil unrest around the country if Trump were to be jailed, even for a short time, due to violating a gag order in the hush money case.

“If that were to happen, first of all, I think you would probably see civil unrest across the country, certainly in some cities. That’s one,” he said, highlighted by Mediaite. “And two, politically, if I’m the Biden campaign, I don’t want to necessarily see him in jail, because that’s just going to get people more inflamed and more fired up.”

And yet they are all too stupid to see what would happen if they found Trump criminally guilty and sentenced him to jail in this hush money case. Don't they think the same thing or worse would happen then, motivating his supporters even more to go out and vote for Trump? These guys are just so damned stupid.

I found this from CNN, which I thought was very funny. CNN analyst Mark Preston and panel talked about civil unrest around the country if Trump were to be jailed, even for a short time, due to violating a gag order in the hush money case.

“If that were to happen, first of all, I think you would probably see civil unrest across the country, certainly in some cities. That’s one,” he said, highlighted by Mediaite. “And two, politically, if I’m the Biden campaign, I don’t want to necessarily see him in jail, because that’s just going to get people more inflamed and more fired up.”

And yet they are all too stupid to see what would happen if they found Trump criminally guilty and sentenced him to jail in this hush money case. Don't they think the same thing or worse would happen then, motivating his supporters even more to go out and vote for Trump? These guys are just so damned stupid.

FPOTUS#45 will never see the inside of a prison cell, maybe a jail cell for a day or two for contempt of court, but not as a result of a conviction.

WW

Not if he gets a conviction. Millions will bolt the Trump camp.

Trump's supporters with their guns sat on their hands when the election was being stolen on Jan. 6.
There's little reason to think the ones who aren't in prison already are going to grow balls for Trump's repeat performance.

They wouldn't be in jail today if Trump had duly led them in the attempt to stop the STEAL!

The question is fairness. If others have the right to say bad things about Trump then he should have that very same right.
Not if he’s trying to influence the jury. They ask the jurors about publicity. Trump isn’t trying to protect himself from publicity, he’s encouraging it and thereby tainting the jury pool.

Forum List

Back