GOP Must Dump Jesus or Risk Irrelevance in ‘Post-Christian America-Salon

Not long ago, Helly Clinton demanded that Christians deny their faith in order to support the on demand slaughter of babies. The Gruesome left and their bloodlust now demands you deny God also.

Hilary Clinton just said that Christians must deny their Faith through the enforcement of laws, by stating that the Christian belief in being pro-life, and anti-abortion, must change, and that this should be done through laws and “political will.”

Hilary Clinton: Christians In America Must Deny Their Faith In Christianity

Leftists and satanists seem to agree on a lot of things.. Isn't that interesting? Satanists sacrifice babies and demand their right to their blood, their body parts.. Leftists sacrifice their own children and demand the right to sell their body parts to the highest bidder through their beloved Planned Parenthood. Satanists demand you must have no belief in God, so do leftists. A marriage made in hell..

The Left embraces Islam but demands Christians deny Christ.

Anti God leftists who HATE Christianity and would befriend a terrorist before an American who believes in Christ.

Salon: GOP Must Dump Jesus in ‘Post-Christian America’

Anti-God leftist rag Salon demanding Americans deny their religious freedoms and beliefs.

FASCISM
Who cares? I hope the entire fucking GOP just implodes. You can call that fascism if you want but America would be waaayyyy better off.

America as you so stupidly use, was founded on RELIGIOUS FREEDOM, you fucking idiot.. Now get lost before someone drops a house on you.

Anti-God leftist rag Salon demanding Americans deny their religious freedoms and beliefs.

FASCISM
Sounds like finally we have a pivot upon which many votes could be built in rebellion? I wonder what other visceral issue might shake the middle voters from their "gee I can't decide" slumber....? Sort of poly-Target hybrid approach with a little "you can't practice your religion" sprinkled on top? These issues are far closer to home than a distant (or conveniently timed domestic) terror attack in October? Or Benghazi *yawn* or Hillary's latest staffer indicted *double yawn* or emails ...*zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz*

FASCISM
Sounds like finally we have a pivot upon which many votes could be built in rebellion? I wonder what other visceral issue might shake the middle voters from their "gee I can't decide" slumber....? Sort of poly-Target hybrid approach with a little "you can't practice your religion" sprinkled on top?
Oh, so Salon is now part of the elect Trump conspiracy? lol

The right to freedom of religion is so central to American democracy that it was enshrined in the First Amendment to the U.S. Constitution. The Left and their obsessive hatred for God, the US Constitution should be a red light for any and all Americans who love freedom.

Liberty must at all hazards be supported. We have a right to it, derived from our Maker. But if we had not, our fathers have earned and bought it for us, at the expense of their ease, their estates, their pleasure, and their blood. – John Adams, 1765

Liberty includes the right to freely worship as one chooses. The Intolerant God hating Left are never happy unless they are DEMANDING (FASCISM) their way or else.

America as you so stupidly use, was founded on RELIGIOUS FREEDOM, you fucking idiot.. Now get lost before someone drops a house on you.
No, I don't think so. After all they hanged witches, therefore America was founded on religious enforcement.

How does Salon feel about Islam? You know, the religion that slaughters homosexuals, demands women to be subservient slaves? Let's hear you fucktards write an article and demand MUSLIMS give up their religion?? Where is it? I can't hear you??!! You fucking COWARDS..

Forum List

Back