Rudy Indicted.....Bout Time.

I’ll ask again. If there is evidence in the laptop of Joe Biden engaging in dishonest business practices then why doesn’t the house use that evidence to impeach him?
Why are you deflecting away from the propaganda and censorship that rigged the election? I'm sure the laptop is just part of the case the Republicans are going to bring to impeach buffoon Joe.
When did you claim that? Hahaha. Literally in your statement above right after you asked the question. You think the laptop has evidence of criminal acts from Biden. You’ve said it several times. Why are you flip flopping on admitting it and then denying it?
It does, moron. Why would you want to be in bed with criminals?

I didn't lie about anything. Stop with your empty accusations.

Yet you can't quote my lie LOL. What a sycophant you are, a Democrat cuck. Congrats!
Of course I can quote your lie. I did it a page ago and you ignored it. You’ve been contradicting yourself all thread. Read below:
On the laptop is evidence of criminal Behavior by the bidens.
You're the one claiming that the laptop had all this evidence of crimes. So you tell me… why are the republicans not using it to impeach Biden?
]
I didn't claim that. I said that you guys kept it from the public View during the election and used propaganda to help you. Rigged election. Now you're making shit up.

Why are you deflecting away from the propaganda and censorship that rigged the election? I'm sure the laptop is just part of the case the Republicans are going to bring to impeach buffoon Joe.

It does, moron. Why would you want to be in bed with criminals?
I’ve already answered those questions several times. Why do you keep asking them?

Of course I can quote your lie. I did it a page ago and you ignored it. You’ve been contradicting yourself all thread. Read below:

]
Of course there is evidence of crimes on the laptop. Pull your head out of your ass moron! Why are you deflecting from advocating propaganda and censorship with this bullshit? Typical Democrat always accusing others of what they themselves are doing. Liars and cheats

I’ve already answered those questions several times. Why do you keep asking them?
Well then why are you deflecting from the propaganda that you advocate. 51 Former Intelligence Officers lie. Hahaha

Screenshot_20220319-064643_Chrome.jpg

Of course there is evidence of crimes on the laptop. Pull your head out of your ass moron! Why are you deflecting from advocating propaganda and censorship with this bullshit? Typical Democrat always accusing others of what they themselves are doing. Liars and cheats
Post #180
You said you didn’t claim there was evidence of crimes in the laptop and then called me a liar for claiming you did.

Read again:

You're the one claiming that the laptop had all this evidence of crimes. So you tell me… why are the republicans not using it to impeach Biden?

I didn't claim that. I said that you guys kept it from the public View during the election and used propaganda to help you. Rigged election. Now you're making shit up. Did you learn how to lie before you were a Democrat or while you were Democrat?

Well then why are you deflecting from the propaganda that you advocate. 51 Former Intelligence Officers lie. Hahaha

View attachment 950007
I’m not deflecting. I said that I don’t see the letter as propaganda and censorship. I’ve made my case several times so let’s stop with the childish insults and repetition and try addressing the actual points that get made.

Post #180
You said you didn’t claim there was evidence of crimes in the laptop and then called me a liar for claiming you did.

Read again:

Because you keep deflecting and obfuscating. Typical Democrat. You don't answer questions.
I’m not deflecting. I said that I don’t see the letter as propaganda and censorship. I’ve made my case several times so let’s stop with the childish insults and repetition and try addressing the actual points that get made.
Obvious propaganda and censorship up to the 2020 election. You're deflecting and moving the conversation to the impeachment that is happening right now. It's okay with you for your party to propagandize and lie right?

Because you keep deflecting and obfuscating. Typical Democrat. You don't answer questions.

Obvious propaganda and censorship up to the 2020 election. You're deflecting and moving the conversation to the impeachment that is happening right now. It's okay with you for your party to propagandize and lie right?
Deflecting is what you’re doing from your lie that I just clearly laid out.

I’ve responded to your claims of propaganda and censorship.

Propaganda is rampant from both political sides and media. More so from Trump anywhere else I’ve ever seen. I either laugh at it or ignore it.

Retired agents have the right to express their opinions. Private companies have the right to regulate their content as they see fit. There was no government force.

Post #180

Read again:
There is evidence of crime on the laptop. Taking me out of context is very similar to lying. You are the one who brought the laptop into the conversation as it relates to the impeachment. You moved the goal posts. We were talking about the laptop censorship for the knowledge the people needed to know up to the 2020 election. Moving goal posts 101. Dishonest Democrat you really aren't helping yourself here.

Why do you keep saying you answer my questions when you don't?. Deflecting and moving the goal posts is not answering questions. FYI
I have answered them many times. I just didn’t again in my post above. So you can stop with the repetition and fake claims that deflecting and dodging. I gave straight answers to your questions

There is evidence of crime on the laptop. Taking me out of context is very similar to lying. You are the one who brought the laptop into the conversation as it relates to the impeachment. You moved the goal posts. We were talking about the laptop censorship for the knowledge the people needed to know up to the 2020 election. Moving goal posts 101. Dishonest Democrat you really aren't helping yourself here.
A fundamental difference in our positions is that you believe there is evidence of crimes on the laptop and I do not. Neither of us has seen the laptop or vetted its contents firsthand so you are basing your belief on something you heard from a third party. I’m basing mine on what I see from law enforcement. If there were verified crimes on the laptop then there would be prosecutions, court cases or at the very least an impeachment. If that stuff was happening then I’d take it more seriously. But it isn’t. Even republicans pushing for the impeachment inquiry have admitted they can’t yet connect the dots.

So when you talk about propaganda… it’s you who are engaging in it when you push these narratives of things that aren’t established or proven. Things you have zero first hand knowledge of. You’re a puppet

Deflecting is what you’re doing from your lie that I just clearly laid out.

I’ve responded to your claims of propaganda and censorship.

Propaganda is rampant from both political sides and media. More so from Trump anywhere else I’ve ever seen. I either laugh at it or ignore it.

Retired agents have the right to express their opinions. Private companies have the right to regulate their content as they see fit. There was no government force.
Propaganda signed off by these retired agents. Written and sponsored by Tony blinkin who had a great deal to gain from this process . The FBI influencing Twitter and Facebook as to their content makes it government censorship. That also makes it a violation of the First Amendment. Deflecting the egregious with a "but Trump" statement is sure a typical dishonest Democrat move. We need to remove you shit stains from office. That's for sure

I have answered them many times. I just didn’t again in my post above. So you can stop with the repetition and fake claims that deflecting and dodging. I gave straight answers to your questions
Bullshit LOL. Always accuse of what you are doing. Olinsky Playbook. Dishonest Democrat

Screenshot_20240520-115655_Facebook.jpg

A fundamental difference in our positions is that you believe there is evidence of crimes on the laptop and I do not. Neither of us has seen the laptop or vetted its contents firsthand so you are basing your belief on something you heard from a third party. I’m basing mine on what I see from law enforcement. If there were verified crimes on the laptop then there would be prosecutions, court cases or at the very least an impeachment. If that stuff was happening then I’d take it more seriously. But it isn’t. Even republicans pushing for the impeachment inquiry have admitted they can’t yet connect the dots.

So when you talk about propaganda… it’s you who are engaging in it when you push these narratives of things that aren’t established or proven. Things you have zero first hand knowledge of. You’re a puppet
I'm talking about the propaganda and violation of the First Amendment
leading up to the 2020 election. You're starting to wear me down with your stupidity and deflection. Sure was a lot of crime documented on that laptop . Bidens must be criminals. Hunter Biden is a really bad person, and I don't think the Apple Falls far from the tree.
Try and stay on topic will you?

Sure was a lot of crime documented on that laptop . Bidens must be criminals. Hunter Biden is a really bad person, and I don't think the Apple Falls far from the tree.
This is the point. You are bitching because you wanted all this Biden crime dirt tossed out there a month before the election, aka October surprise. All this evidence of crimes that you wanted “exposed” wasn’t taken seriously and now you’re bitter. But my argument is that if this evidence really existed and there was proof of all these crimes then why do we not see after years and years any court cases or impeachment hearings?

My thoughts are that all this evidence you claim is there isn’t really there. You wanting to spread it is quite literally propaganda. You should be more concerned with verifying the evidence and taking it to court… not Twitter.

This is the point. You are bitching because you wanted all this Biden crime dirt tossed out there a month before the election, aka October surprise. All this evidence of crimes that you wanted “exposed” wasn’t taken seriously and now you’re bitter. But my argument is that if this evidence really existed and there was proof of all these crimes then why do we not see after years and years any court cases or impeachment hearings?

My thoughts are that all this evidence you claim is there isn’t really there. You wanting to spread it is quite literally propaganda. You should be more concerned with verifying the evidence and taking it to court… not Twitter.
That laptop is proof that Joe Biden is an awful awful person. You censored the story about it going into the election and propagandized information discrediting it. The American people had the right to know and your dishonest ass suppressed the story. You are still censoring the information coming from that laptop . My Justice is coming..

Forum List

Back