To Jail Or Not To Jail, That Is The Question

Well then, perhaps you can find an article that says the investors I mentioned have not pulled out of New York.

One of the links I posted even had quotes form an investor who is pulling out. You will probably insist those quotes are fake and were generated by AI.

Snip

“This award, I mean, just leaving the whole Trump thing out of it and seeing what occurred here … And I’m no different than any other investor, I’m shocked at this,” O’Leary said in an interview Monday with Fox Business. “I can’t even understand or fathom the decision at all. There’s no rationale for it.”

The award was part of New York Attorney General Letitia James’s (D) lawsuit against the former president, the Trump organization and his executives based on more than a decade of fraud and capped off a months-long civil fraud trial in the state.

O’Leary, the chairman of O’Leary Ventures, argued New York was “already a loser state,” citing policy, high taxes and uncompetitive regulation as primary reasons.

“It was already on the top of the list of being a loser state. I would never invest in New York now,” O’Leary said. “And I’m not the only person saying that.”

Here is another link with a quote from an investor who is pulling out.

Prominent Investor Grant Cardone Cancels New York Plans 40 Years in the Making After Trump Ruling

Story by Allison Anton
• 2mo • 3 min read
(Ink)..https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/prominent-investor-grant-cardone-cancels-new-york-plans-40-years-in-the-making-after-trump-ruling/ar-BB1iJbAR

snip

Fox Business reported Wednesday that the massive judgment against Trump is having serious consequences that the Empire State seemingly never foresaw.

Among these consequences is the exit of prominent real estate investor Grant Cardone of Cardone's Capital, who spoke about his plans on Fox News' "Fox & Friends" on Wednesday.

"We thought this year was the opportunity to come into Chicago, California and New York City," Cardone told host Steven Doocy. "I've been waiting for 40 years now to invest in that marketplace. ... And when that ruling happened, it was like, 'Pencils down. Don't touch it. Don't go there.'"

Instead, as he informed his team in a Tuesday post on X, he decided to "discontinue ALL underwriting on New York City real estate."

"The risk outweigh the opportunities at this time," Cardone said. "Recent political decisions will continue to deteriorate price and benefit states that don’t have these challenges. Focus on Texas & Florida.”

Fox reports? 😆

Fox reports? 😆
Over the lat few years Fox News has often been right about Trump while CNN and MSNBC were totally wrong.

How many times did MSNBC come up with bombshell reports and say that finally you could stick a fork in Trump because he was done?

CNN was almost as bad.

Trump is still around and running strong.

Lie.

I directly addressed your poor evidence, twice. As anyone can read for themselves.

If you have to make up a lie to have a point, you don't actually have a point.
So you say the articles I posted from legitimate news outlets were lies.

Present evidence from a trustworthy site that they are lies. You sound like you honestly believe your opinion is the Gospel truth. You must have an inflated ego.

Another lie.

I directly addressed them, and that isnt what i said. Looks like you are the one who is ignoring points.

Every MAGA accusation is a confession.
You addressed my articles with your opinion.

Tell me why I should respect your opinion more than you respect mine.

Yes, and undermined your opinion that two carnival barkers making claims means investors are pulling out of New York in significant numbers.

You sure do like going in circles.
You failed to answer my question …

Tell me why I should respect your opinion more than you respect mine.

Forum List

Back