Naked statues of Trump show up around country.

hillary-clinton-old-hag-7.jpg

Do you always like being duped like this?

hillaryclintonpaulabronsteingetty.jpg

Whats up with that big fat honking wart on her lip?? I;ll bet she has more wrinkes than a Sharpei!!

She's 70, wrinkles are the norm. Trump has them too.

It's a mole and its IQ is 50 points higher than yours it appears.

lmao She's an old fucking bat that can't even campaign an entire day, needs help up stairs, is propped up by pillows, has seizures in public, and wears depends.

Whats up with that big fat honking wart on her lip?? I;ll bet she has more wrinkes than a Sharpei!!

lmao She's an old fucking bat that can't even campaign an entire day, needs help up stairs, is propped up by pillows, has seizures in public, and wears depends.

You're entirely invested in right wing propaganda, let's not pretend that's not the problem.

You're entirely invested in right wing propaganda, let's not pretend that's not the problem.

Nah, there are pictures and video to prove she needs help on stairs, had a seizure, is confused, coughs up her lung every other day..

Nah, there are pictures and video to prove she needs help on stairs, had a seizure, is confused, coughs up her lung every other day..

No, there is one set of pictures that shows her being helped up stairs when she tripped on them, last I heard, virtually every person has tripped. There is video of here walking up a long flight of stairs on an airplane only to trip at the top (it's actually a pretty funny), but she climbed the steps without a problem.

Her cough, she appears to have one, lot's of people do, especially when they are campaigning and speak a lot (and she speaks a lot, not as much as Trump though).

There are no pictures or videos of seizures, only what you want to believe and there are plenty of people willing to tell you what you want to hear and you lack the ability to discern fact from propaganda.

Tell us again about the warts, seizures, confusion and of course the 'coughing up a lung' conspiracies? Are there any other illnesses your dim witted brain has been convinced she suffers from?

President Trump, on stamps, currency, hanging in white house. I think the artist has certainly capture the true Trump.

jbareham_160818_1191_0006.0.jpg

jbareham_160818_1191_0048.0.jpg

I dunno, it's still way too pink. I think he's gotta go much more orange.

At the very least a Burnt Velveeta Cheese if not full DoritoBag.

D-bag just took on a whole new meaning. Thank you!
For most public figures this would be one of those Oh, well moments. It goes with fame, but not Trump. You can bet he's already on the phone with his lawyers on this. I wouldn't be surprised if he launches a verbal attack directed at the sculptor and blames Clinton when he should be making a joke out of it.

Would be kind of funny if he sued for defamation.

Thrown out....lack of evidence:banana::banana2:

President Trump, on stamps, currency, hanging in white house. I think the artist has certainly capture the true Trump.

jbareham_160818_1191_0006.0.jpg

jbareham_160818_1191_0048.0.jpg

I dunno, it's still way too pink. I think he's gotta go much more orange.

At the very least a Burnt Velveeta Cheese if not full DoritoBag.

D-bag just took on a whole new meaning. Thank you!
For most public figures this would be one of those Oh, well moments. It goes with fame, but not Trump. You can bet he's already on the phone with his lawyers on this. I wouldn't be surprised if he launches a verbal attack directed at the sculptor and blames Clinton when he should be making a joke out of it.

No doubt. Rump sued Palm Beach County (three times) after he himself bought an estate :gay: that he didn't notice was in the airport's flight path. :eusa_boohoo:

Sued a book author for not estimating his net worth as highly as Rump wanted. :gay:

Even tried to sue The Onion. :lmao:

Such a wuss.
He's sued himself, he sued a guy for having the same name, and a he sued a contestant in one of his own beauty contests because she implied the contest was rigged. Donald has been in over 3500 lawsuits. However, most of the suits have come from employees, contractors, and other business who claim he didn't honor his agreements. Since his buddy and lawyer Roy Cohn was disbarred and passed away, Trump has cutback back on his lawsuits.

No, there is one set of pictures that shows her being helped up stairs when she tripped on them, last I heard, virtually every person has tripped. There is video of here walking up a long flight of stairs on an airplane only to trip at the top (it's actually a pretty funny), but she climbed the steps without a problem.

Her cough, she appears to have one, lot's of people do, especially when they are campaigning and speak a lot (and she speaks a lot, not as much as Trump though).

There are no pictures or videos of seizures, only what you want to believe and there are plenty of people willing to tell you what you want to hear and you lack the ability to discern fact from propaganda.

Tell us again about the warts, seizures, confusion and of course the 'coughing up a lung' conspiracies? Are there any other illnesses your dim witted brain has been convinced she suffers from?
Can't the right wing rumor mill manufacture more interesting stores than this?

Can't the right wing rumor mill manufacture more interesting stores than this?

Like body counts and an international cocaine ring? They tried, they failed, so now it's onto 'brain disease'.

Forum List

Back