Rudy Indicted.....Bout Time.

Again Garland is corrupt and partisan. Any cases and special counsels against government officials have to go through him. What are your excuses for Garland not doing his job and the failed lawfare against Trump?
My reasoning, which you’re calling excuses, is that both bar and Garland have not pressed charges because they don’t have the evidence that you say is there. I think they both know more than you do. Garland Was not even in the picture for the first year, they had the laptop. That was bar. He didn’t act.

Don’t change the subject. You’re saying no legal action has been taken against Biden because Garland is corrupt. Bar was in charge for a year while they had the laptop so I didn’t. He take action if the evidence is so clear? Don’t Dodge
So now you're blaming Bill Barr? That's a reach. You are so stupid. This conversation is about the censorship of the laptop by the FBI and the propaganda put out by the blinken with connections to 51 former doj officials. Tony blinking successfully helped Joe Biden with the lies and propaganda concerning a seriously damaging laptop. Then he was named Secretary of State LOL. How corrupt can you get. Stop trying to weasel off of the subject. Dishonesty is all you have.

My reasoning, which you’re calling excuses, is that both bar and Garland have not pressed charges because they don’t have the evidence that you say is there. I think they both know more than you do. Garland Was not even in the picture for the first year, they had the laptop. That was bar. He didn’t act.
Actually charges have been pressed against Hunter Biden. We'll find out more soon. Garland let Biden off on stealing classified documents. How corrupt was that? Bar retired in December. He didn't really do a very good job.

JFC idiot

No, he is leading you by the ear to the fact that there is no evidence. That you have been fooled by paid liars who butter their bread with your aggressive gullibility and ignorance.
The gullible Democrat has spoken LOL. If it wasn't for brain dead like you there wouldn't be a Democrat Party

It turned out it wasn't Russian disinformation. It was Joe Biden information lol what are you stupid? The shame is all on you for being so gullible hahahahahaha hahahahahaha hahahahahaha hahahahahaha 🤣

View attachment 949314
1716333940201.png

So now you're blaming Bill Barr? That's a reach. You are so stupid. This conversation is about the censorship of the laptop by the FBI and the propaganda put out by the blinken with connections to 51 former doj officials. Tony blinking successfully helped Joe Biden with the lies and propaganda concerning a seriously damaging laptop. Then he was named Secretary of State LOL. How corrupt can you get. Stop trying to weasel off of the subject. Dishonesty is all you have.
I’m not blaming Barr for anything I’m citing his inaction as proof that there was no verified evidence of crimes in that laptop like your ignorantly trying to claim. If you’re insisting that the laptop had evidence of Biden crime then you would also have to blame Barr for his inaction in prosecuting.

Actually charges have been pressed against Hunter Biden. We'll find out more soon. Garland let Biden off on stealing classified documents. How corrupt was that? Bar retired in December. He didn't really do a very good job.
Hunter has a gun charge and tax charges… none of the crap you claim the laptop held. Nothing charged against Joe despite the evidence you claim is there. Barr could have prosecuted. He had a year. Did nothing. That tells me there’s nothing there. But you keep believing and pushing the propaganda. Seems to be what you’re all about

I’m not blaming Barr for anything I’m citing his inaction as proof that there was no verified evidence of crimes in that laptop like your ignorantly trying to claim. If you’re insisting that the laptop had evidence of Biden crime then you would also have to blame Barr for his inaction in prosecuting.
Are you done deflecting from your propaganda and censorship yet? Maybe you could get back to what we were talking about. Your dishonesty in rigging an election.

Hunter has a gun charge and tax charges… none of the crap you claim the laptop held. Nothing charged against Joe despite the evidence you claim is there. Barr could have prosecuted. He had a year. Did nothing. That tells me there’s nothing there. But you keep believing and pushing the propaganda. Seems to be what you’re all about
All I wanted was the laptop to be exposed to the American people before the election. You seem to be okay that they censored that information and kept it from the public. Could have made a difference in the election and we wouldn't have the problems we have now . Plus the propaganda that came out that Biden used in his debate of the 51 intelligence officials. You were the one who brought it up as it related to impeachment. There might be something there but I'm not sure. You sure are dishonest though and evasive. Typical Democrat

You devolving from the topic to sling insults? That’s a sign that you can’t hang. Do better
Was I speaking to you moron? You are the one who has evaded and deflected. Seems like you'll do anything or say anything to avoid losing, including lying. Typical dishonest Democrat

Are you done deflecting from your propaganda and censorship yet? Maybe you could get back to what we were talking about. Your dishonesty in rigging an election.
The points I'm making go directly to debunking your claims about what's in the laptop. You are spreading lies aka. propaganda which is exactly why warnings came out about the laptop story and why nobody serious takes it seriously.

All I wanted was the laptop to be exposed to the American people before the election. You seem to be okay that they censored that information and kept it from the public. Could have made a difference in the election and we wouldn't have the problems we have now . Plus the propaganda that came out that Biden used in his debate of the 51 intelligence officials. You were the one who brought it up as it related to impeachment. There might be something there but I'm not sure. You sure are dishonest though and evasive. Typical Democrat
Who is "They" who censored it? Twitter? If you have an issue what what twitter did then take it up with Twitter or better yet get off Twitter.

You think it would have made a difference because you think it exposes crimes. The reason I'm bringing up Barr and the non-impeachment is because that shows that there really isn't evidence of crimes on the laptop. Therefore, your upset that unverified propaganda wasn't amplified and taken seriously by media companies. Sorry not sorry.

Was I speaking to you moron? You are the one who has evaded and deflected. Seems like you'll do anything or say anything to avoid losing, including lying. Typical dishonest Democrat
I haven't evaded a thing. You've accused me of that many times and I've repeated my direct answers to your questions. Don't believe me? Ask anything you think I've evaded and I'll direct you to the post where I've answered it in this thread.

Come on... I dare you

The points I'm making go directly to debunking your claims about what's in the laptop. You are spreading lies aka. propaganda which is exactly why warnings came out about the laptop story and why nobody serious takes it seriously.
Just get over it man, your side is the one that spreads propaganda. You've proven over and over again that you are okay with it .you are a dishonest piece of shit

I haven't evaded a thing. You've accused me of that many times and I've repeated my direct answers to your questions. Don't believe me? Ask anything you think I've evaded and I'll direct you to the post where I've answered it in this thread.

Come on... I dare you
So you evaded your propaganda and censorship issue. You were wrong about it so You lied about the laptop being a key item in the impeachment. It was not. The impeachment revolves around Joe Biden's criminal business enterprises with our enemies overseas. When you censored the laptop you interfered in the election. You are a fucking little traitor liar. I'll give it to you that you tried. Dishonest Democrat

Who is "They" who censored it? Twitter? If you have an issue what what twitter did then take it up with Twitter or better yet get off Twitter.

You think it would have made a difference because you think it exposes crimes. The reason I'm bringing up Barr and the non-impeachment is because that shows that there really isn't evidence of crimes on the laptop. Therefore, your upset that unverified propaganda wasn't amplified and taken seriously by media companies. Sorry not sorry.
You are just arguing with yourself about how the laptop relates to the impeachment. You made it all up. You are a fucking liar. LOL
The FBI had no right to work with Twitter in suppressing that laptop story. It's called violating the First Amendment dumbass Democrat

You debunked nothing. You are the propagandist. 51 intelligence officials LOL. FBI setting up shop in Twitter LOL. You should be ashamed dishonest Democrat

Forum List

Back