Eye makeup

What about men who want to have children, where do they fall? And are you hunk#1, hunk#2, or hunk#3?

Assuming you're talking about men who truly are attracted to children, and not the Britanny School girl video type "children", those men are pederasts.

I thought pederasts were strictly men who are attracted to boys.

5105995_std.png

ped·er·ast (pd-rst)
n.
A man who has sexual relations, especially anal intercourse, with a boy.

Pederasts - definition of Pederasts by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus and Encyclopedia.

you sure ?

Yes, I am sure.

Lexiconography online is fraught with examples of what happens when you dumb down a dictionary.

Of course there are heterosexual pederastes and homosexual pederastes.

Just ask about 12.5% of the female population of the USA, if you doubt me.

And then too there are even a rarer type who don't care what the gender of their victims are as long as they're children.

Isn't it obvious? We are #3. After 22 years I'm still after my wife to use as little paint on her face as she can stand. I've been working on my daughter and so far at 14 she's a natural beauty.

I don't know you that well. Sexual confidence doesn't exude too well through these message boards.

Yes, I am sure.

Lexiconography online is fraught with examples of what happens when you dumb down a dictionary.

And then too there are even a rarer type who don't care what the gender of their victims are as long as they're children.

I believe those would be pediphiles. Sorry but all the references that I search commonly refer to pederasts as men attracted to young men and sodomy. I have no doubt that 12.5% of the female population has had unwanted sexual advances but I don't think that falls under the category of pederast ( unless possibly it was done by a female.
Please feel free to educate me otherwise.

Yes, I am sure.

Those aren't rare.

And on the topic of eye makeup, if my daughter came home looking like that "scene girl" there would be some major upheaval in her life.

Women wear eye makeup to hide behind, to intimidate other women, and to attract men. I have absolutely no problem with traditional heavy eye makeup...thick eye liner, mascara or fake eyelashes even.

But kids who are wearing the piercings and the blue hair and the total head colorfest from the eyes up to the hairline need to have their credit cards taken away and their activities curtailed, because all they're doing is asking for attention and signaling to everyone around them that they're in for anything.

Not the vibe I want my daughter putting out.

Any man who looks only at eye makeup will miss the beautiful - oh, it's Glock, he still hasn't gotten over his first love, his truck. LOL

"Sometimes I wonder if men and women really suit each other. Perhaps they should live next door and just visit now and then." Katharine Hepburn

eye makeup - Google Image Search

You know dillo, you are so predictable. I looked at the link...and the first thing that popped up....my mouth formed a sound and Dillo came out....

ok----damn it---I'll pretend I'm grossed out by it if it will make me less predictable. and no--- I ain't using that ass crack pic as my avatar ! :lol:

Forum List

Back