Jew assaulted at Yale

LOL, I take it you can't come up with a successful black governed country.
I'm white and according to you have an economic advantage, so why would I leave?
That's not what I said. I said on average white families have 10 times the wealth as much wealth as Black American families. That's an average. I don't know what your personal situation is but considering your commentary you don't appear to be that bright so I don't imagine you're one of the successful whites. In fact conservatives whites are the whites least likely to have a college education.

And are you suggesting that the blacks of the Jim Crow era suffered as much as the Holocaust survivors, who saw their families ripped from their arms and gassed to death, they themselves starved half to death, and had their homes stolen and livelihoods destroyed?

If Holocaust survivors are getting $750 a month, then Jim Crow survivors should get $7.50 a month.
I'm not playing a who's the bigger victim game with you Lisa. I concede that you're the biggest victim of them all. What I am saying is that the centuries of slavery and the 100 years of violence and terror of Jim Crow that followed it. That saw Black American families torn apart, murdered, lynched, and raped is just as deserving of reparations and justice as the decade of terror and violence that your people suffered through during the Holocaust. Now go ahead and explain to me why you don't you disgusting piece of shit.

They aren't true. They were silly and emotional. The truth is that its perfectly legal to discriminate against people for all sorts of reasons, not just white men. We discriminate against the young when we set age limits for drinking or drivers licenses. You're just a hurt little Sad Boy with an irrational argument.
no. they are true.

white and male are not "protected classes"

black and woman are "protected classes"

"protected classes" has a real legal meaning.

you have no rebuttal to these true facts, because they are true.

no. they are true.

white and male are not "protected classes"

black and woman are "protected classes"

"protected classes" has a real legal meaning.

you have no rebuttal to these true facts, because they are true.
No.... race and sex are protected classes you hurt little Soy Boy. :itsok:

No.... race and sex are protected classes you hurt little Soy Boy. :itsok:
this is incorrect.

The legal test used to determine if an employee has suffered racial discrimination changes a bit when the claim involves reverse discrimination. Typically, a claimant must prove the following to have a prima facie case for discrimination:

1. the employee is a member of a protected class;
  2. the employee is qualified for the position;
  3. the employee suffered an adverse employment action; and
  4. either non-members of that employee’s class were treated more favorably than the employee, or the circumstances give rise to an inference of discrimination
When the claimant is not a member of a minority class, federal courts differ with regard to what the victim must prove to have a prima facie case.

Some courts only require the plaintiff to show that he/she was treated unfavorably by the employer while others require the plaintiff to provide background evidence to support the idea that the employer would discriminate against the majority class.

Reverse discrimination cases are complicated.

whites and males
reread my above posted.

some jurisdictions put an extra burden on majorities.

others require the plaintiff to provide background evidence to support the idea that the employer would discriminate against the majority class.

whites and males

reread my above posted.

some jurisdictions put an extra burden on majorities.

others require the plaintiff to provide background evidence to support the idea that the employer would discriminate against the majority class.
Are you illiterate you dipshit? Here. I'll quote it for your frail cosplaying ass.

Title VII of the Civil Rights Act, as amended, protects employees and job applicants from employment discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex and national origin. Title VII protection covers the full spectrum of employment decisions, including recruitment, selections, terminations, and other decisions concerning terms and conditions of employment.​
See that Soy Boy? Nowhere does it single out white males. You're just pretending it does because you're too soft for reality.

Are you illiterate you dipshit? Here. I'll quote it for your frail cosplaying ass.

Title VII of the Civil Rights Act, as amended, protects employees and job applicants from employment discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex and national origin. Title VII protection covers the full spectrum of employment decisions, including recruitment, selections, terminations, and other decisions concerning terms and conditions of employment.​
See that Soy Boy? Nowhere does it single out white males. You're just pretending it does because you're too soft for reality.
but when you get into the details. this is not technically true.

members of a majority group have an extra burden to prove in discrimination cases, in many jurisdictions.

you need to read a second source.

learn something today.

do better.

Last edited:
but when you get into the details. this is not technically true.

members of a majority group have an extra burden to prove in discrimination cases, in many jurisdictions.

you need to read a second source.

learn something today.

do better.
You do better you pathetic participation trophy expecting failure. Present your own evidence.

Because it doesn't have any bearing on their economic status today in America you, Moron. Are you purposely acting stupid or are you actually this dumb? Do you know Germany is still paying reparations to Jews? WW 2 ended 20 years before segregation and Jim Crow did.

Neither does Jim Crow, that's your subjective opinion, dope.

As are your feelings towards confederate statues, gfy.
They are. I've never suggested otherwise because I'm not a soft little Snowflake like you frail bastards are with your need for pretend and make believe. However it isn't just my opinion that those statues and Confederate culture itself are being eradicated from our public spaces, that eradication has become policy. Hardly anyone wants to be associated with their stink anymore at least as far as the mainstream goes.

They are. I've never suggested otherwise because I'm not a soft little Snowflake like you frail bastards are with your need for pretend and make believe. However it isn't just my opinion that those statues and Confederate culture itself are being eradicated from our public spaces, that eradication has become policy. Hardly anyone wants to be associated with their stink anymore at least as far as the mainstream goes.

It's not become 'policy', only where you frail little snowflakes have been successful in intimidation or have one of your own minions in charge to approve it being done. Frail little snowflakes can't have their feeewlings hurt by looking at a mean statue. 🤡

It's not become 'policy', only where you frail little snowflakes have been successful in intimidation or have one of your own minions in charge to approve it being done. Frail little snowflakes can't have their feeewlings hurt by looking at a mean statue. 🤡
Again, that weak cosplay shit is refuted by the fact that the angry raging whites got so in their feels about the Lee statue that they ran over and killed a woman. I never killed a woman over a statue. And it is policy bitch. Just ask the United States military. They're going so far as to change the name of every base that was named after a deplorable, degenerate, Confederate shitstain. :funnyface:

Again, that weak cosplay shit is refuted by the fact that the angry raging whites got so in their feels about the Lee statue that they ran over and killed a woman. I never killed a woman over a statue. And it is policy bitch. Just ask the United States military. They're going so far as to change the name of every base that was named after a deplorable, degenerate, Confederate shitstain. :funnyface:

Sorry to break it to you, frail little snowflake, but there are still lots of confederate statues standing.

Sorry to break it to you, frail little snowflake, but there are still lots of confederate statues standing.
But objectively fewer today than a few years ago. We'll eradicate that deplorable culture eventually. It's only a matter of time now. When your beloved Lee statue that you murder over is melted down and used as a material in Black American art that's a message. :funnyface:

But objectively fewer today than a few years ago. We'll eradicate that deplorable culture eventually. It's only a matter of time now. When your beloved Lee statue that you murder over is melted down and used as a material in Black American art that's a message. :funnyface:

You'll eradicate it... :auiqs.jpg: You poor little frail snowflake, we don't all have to live by your subjective frail feeewlings... and we won't.

You'll eradicate it... :auiqs.jpg: You poor little frail snowflake, we don't all have to live by your subjective frail feeewlings... and we won't.
Who gives a shit? You and your mutant kind will be mocked and driven from mainstream society. Even know displaying a Confederate flag will get you discharged from the military. You think you waving that flag in some backwater, red neck, trailer park out post we let you squat in is going to matter to anyone? :dunno:

Who gives a shit? You and your mutant kind will be mocked and driven from mainstream society. Even know displaying a Confederate flag will get you discharged from the military. You think you waving that flag in some backwater, red neck, trailer park out post we let you squat in is going to matter to anyone? :dunno:

My kind? The kind that stands up for not erasing history to placate the feeewwlings of frail pathetic little snowflakes like you?

Forum List

Back