Ineffective Teachers

Blaster

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2022
Many kids fall behind because of ineffective teachers. The union protects these educators and it is hurting the students.

Where's that teacher guy with the Japanese guy avatar?

He's gonna love this thread. :laughing0301:

Many kids fall behind because of ineffective teachers. The union protects these educators and it is hurting the students.

ineffective teachers , pedophiles, and the like can certainly be fired.

unions ensure that good teachers are protected from the ridiculous accusations that occur around children and their hysterical parents..

A lot of effective teaching techniques like smacking kids in the knuckles with a ruler, or applying a board of education to the backside have been abandoned in recent decades. Take away proven, effective teaching techniques will result in ineffectiveness.

1714395024010.png

A lot of effective teaching techniques like smacking kids in the knuckles with a ruler, or applying a board of education to the backside have been abandoned in recent decades. Take away proven, effective teaching techniques will result in ineffectiveness.

View attachment 939516

I actually had a fourth-grade teacher who did that, when I was caught counting with my fingers. She wasn't a nun, but she wielded a pretty mean stroke with that ruler.

I later got straight A grades in Calculus and Trigonometry in a technical college.

Thank God for handheld calculators.

I have a successful career in the business world and never considered teaching.

We once had a mayor who bragged about becoming a secondary school teacher after he left office.

He never did.

Smart decision!

He would probably not have lasted the whole day in an "urban" public school.

(Some jurisdictions need "teachers" so badly that they are hiring non-college graduates to fill the positions.)

We once had a mayor who bragged about becoming a secondary school teacher after he left office.

He never did.

Smart decision!

He would probably not have lasted the whole day in an "urban" public school.

(Some jurisdictions need "teachers" so badly that they are hiring non-college graduates to fill the positions.)

The problem nowadays is that the teachers have no authority.

No way to keep order, they just need to be mellow, have a good sense of self preservation and forget about anyone learning anything in an urban heck hole.

Then the parents should work with their children to bring them back up. Its the parent's responsibility. Plus they can engage after school tutors and after school educational programs.

The problem nowadays is that the teachers have no authority.

No way to keep order, they just need to be mellow, have a good sense of self preservation and forget about anyone learning anything in an urban heck hole.
Was that your experience teaching in an urban school district?

Forum List

Back