Eye makeup

I believe those would be pediphiles. Sorry but all the references that I search commonly refer to pederasts as men attracted to young men and sodomy. I have no doubt that 12.5% of the female population has had unwanted sexual advances but I don't think that falls under the category of pederast ( unless possibly it was done by a female.
Please feel free to educate me otherwise.

Well, all I can tell you is that they're wrong.

Look at the word.

Ped = children...not male children, all children.

Well, all I can tell you is that they're wrong.

Look at the word.

Ped = children...not male children, all children.

That's not what I would call the best way to educate me as to what a word means but I guess it's the best you can do.

That's not what I would call the best way to educate me as to what a word means but I guess it's the best you can do.

some people just have trouble admitting they're wrong, i guess.

pederast
7 dictionary results for: pederast
Dictionary.com Unabridged (v 1.1) - Cite This Source - Share This
ped⋅er⋅ast
   /ˈpɛdəˌræst, ˈpidə-/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [ped-uh-rast, pee-duh-] Show IPA Pronunciation
–noun
a person who engages in pederasty.
Origin:
1720–30; < Gk paiderasts lover of boys, equiv. to paid- (s. of paîs) boy, child + erasts lover, equiv. to eras-, s. of erân to love + -t&#275;s agent n. suffix
Dictionary.com Unabridged (v 1.1)
Based on the Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2006.
Cite This Source
American Heritage Dictionary - Cite This Source - Share This
ped·er·ast (p&#283;d'&#601;-r&#257;st') Pronunciation Key
n. A man who has sexual relations, especially anal intercourse, with a boy.

[Greek paiderast&#275;s : pais, paid-, child; see pedo-2 + erast&#275;s, lover (from er&#257;sthai, to love).]
ped'er·as'ty n.
The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition
Copyright © 2006 by Houghton Mifflin Company.
Published by Houghton Mifflin Company. All rights reserved.
Cite This Source
WordNet - Cite This Source - Share This
pederast

noun
a man who has sex (usually sodomy) with a boy as the passive partner

WordNet® 3.0, © 2006 by Princeton University.
Cite This Source
American Heritage New Dictionary of Cultural Literacy, Third Edition - Cite This Source - Share This
pederast [(ped-uh-rast)]

A man who engages in anal intercourse with boys.

The American Heritage® New Dictionary of Cultural Literacy, Third Edition
Copyright © 2005 by Houghton Mifflin Company.
Published by Houghton Mifflin Company. All rights reserved.
Cite This Source
American Heritage Stedman's Medical Dictionary - Cite This Source - Share This

pederast ped·er·ast (p&#283;d'&#601;-r&#257;st')
n.
A man who has sexual relations, especially anal intercourse, with a boy.
ped'er·as'ty n.
The American Heritage® Stedman's Medical Dictionary
Copyright © 2002, 2001, 1995 by Houghton Mifflin Company. Published by Houghton Mifflin Company.
Cite This Source
Merriam-Webster's Medical Dictionary - Cite This Source - Share This
Main Entry: ped·er·ast
Pronunciation: 'ped-&-"rast
Variant: or chiefly British pae·der·ast /'pEd-/
Function:noun
: one that practices pederasty

Merriam-Webster's Medical Dictionary, © 2002 Merriam-Webster, Inc.
Cite This Source
Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary - Cite This Source - Share This

Pederast
Ped"er*ast\, n. [Gr. paiderasth`s; pai^s, paido`s, a boy + 'era^n to love: cf. F. p['e]d['e]raste.] One guilty of pederasty; a sodomite.

pederast definition | Dictionary.com

I want to know the conversation went from eye make up to pedohiles or whatever you are talking about. Every subject around here seems to go back to pedophiles! And you know what there is a lot of on the internet?

I want to know the conversation went from eye make up to pedohiles or whatever you are talking about. Every subject around here seems to go back to pedophiles! And you know what there is a lot of on the internet?

Pedophiles who wear too much eye shadow?

Last edited:
thanks to you, i'm out of worms AND bleach.
why do you torture me like this?
:eusa_whistle:

Just remember folks, this is the kind of guy who is always "watching" you on the net: :eek:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQb2m6VJ-eo]YouTube - Best performance - Ted Levine[/ame]

Not to change the subject, but.........

My daughter is watching "Cribs" right now and WAYNE NEWTON is on!

WTH? :confused:

I can't think of Wayne without thinking of the Vegas Vacation movie, where he hits on MRs. Griswold, and lures to his house where he cooks for her.

Comic gold.

I can't think of Wayne without thinking of the Vegas Vacation movie, where he hits on MRs. Griswold, and lures to his house where he cooks for her.

Comic gold.
Love all those movies! When I worked at the home for people with alzheimers there was this one guy who's memory last about 15 seconds but every time Christmas Vacation would come on he would laugh his ass off the whole movie. Man I miss that guy!

The funniest shit is when the aunt dies I can't remember which one and they tie her to the roof of the car.

His hair is dyed so black, I don't think they have that color in nature! (Kinda like Gene Simmons dyed hair :eek: )

Danke Schoen my ass!
Yeah really! Did you ever watch Family Jewels! I think that is what the show was called?

Yeah really! Did you ever watch Family Jewels! I think that is what the show was called?

Yeah, my daughter watched it but doesn't like it because she thinks Gene Simmons is a "sell out" (she's only 13 mind you)

KISS is her favorite band by the way, so this was crushing to her! :lol:

Eye makeup doesn't make one look like a whore, slutty, or a tramp...

Oh, and there's SOME of us that look albino without it. I'll take this coloring vs. none at all, thanks. :p
halfface.jpg

Eye makeup doesn't make one look like a whore, slutty, or a tramp...

Oh, and there's SOME of us that look albino without it. I'll take this coloring vs. none at all, thanks. :p
halfface.jpg

Beautiful !

Forum List

Back