Have you ever seen a criminal defendant with not a single family member in the courtroom?

To a campaign rally taking pizza to a fire station. The firefighters were begging "Save us".
A lot of former military, police and firefighters are big Trump supporters. They are also Hell's Angels. Insurrectionists. Nuts. And hypocrites. Living off a government pension because they belonged to a union.

A lot of former military, police and fire involved in Oathkeepers, Proud Boys and KKK.

A lot of former military, police and firefighters are big Trump supporters. They are also Hell's Angels. Insurrectionists. Nuts. And hypocrites. Living off a government pension because they belonged to a union.

A lot of former military, police and fire involved in Oathkeepers, Proud Boys and KKK.
Yay!

Just as long as everyone knows this. These are guys with PTSD. Went into the army racists or into the police academy. Or became racist as a cop. Deplorables. The former military can't find good paying jobs because the companies you support won't pay them shit. Overseas they were in charge of millions of dollars in equipment and lives. Here you only pay them $10 hr. Of course they're perfect for Trump.

I have a cop buddy who's now a politician. In 4 more years, he's going to get a cop and politician pension. Double the pension! Government jobs are good and that includes being a police. They belong to unions. The former military blue collar. The Red necks White Trash Blue Collar Quanon. They are the foot soldiers.

You successful Republicans better be careful wishing for anarchy. Will your money be worth anything after the revolution?

I love it how poor conservatives attack poor liberals instead of their bosses who don't pay them enough.

It was staged

Of course it was staged. That fire station was inspected days before the visit, and was occupied by a Secret Service agent from the time of the inspection until the visit.

That's how things are done when the president comes for a visit.

Has Trump’s family abandoned him? I’m answering your questions.​

-- Jennifer Rubin

A post online over at WAPO: "Is it just me, or has the Trump family abandoned him?"[/B]

"I don't have a Truth Social or X account, but Ivanka and Melania have been radio silent for quite a while. Eric and Don Jr. have also dropped off the radar. Who is Trump's support system for the current trial?"

Jennifer Rubin's reply: "He apparently has none. Never seen a criminal defendant with not a single family member in the courtroom. What an isolated, weak little man."

View attachment 937108

It's a very strange year. If it were anyone other than a man I've had contempt for over decades, long before he ever threw his hat into the ring, becoming a politician, I'd have some amount of sympathy and empathy. That is not the case here. Never could be. It's the gene thing Trump is always mentioning -- the gene thing. His genes. His genetic makeup.
your-desperation-is.jpg

Lolo 🤣😂. When? He's tweeting and using a pa system when he leaves the courtroom.. in the hallway. He's a damned fool. Everyone can see what a conniving sob he is.
And yet, President Trump's popularity increases daily as Americans on both sides of the aisle see the Democrats trying mightily to bring us down to the level of a Banana Republic.

Keep up the good work!

More%20BS%20than-XL.jpg

I may be able to shed light on this controversy.
Melanis is busy promoting her new $250 Mothers Day grift, I mean gift, The question on that subject is obviously who will pocket the profit ?

View attachment 937600

Its horrible.Mam would be able to get something nice with $250.
You couldn’t shed light if you went nova.

Learn how to spell, too.

And your comment — as usual — is off topic.

And yet, President Trump's popularity increases daily as Americans on both sides of the aisle see the Democrats trying mightily to bring us down to the level of a Banana Republic.

Keep up the good work!

His family isn't in court and there's only a handful of supporters in front of the courthouse.

Forum List

Back