Eye makeup

Well I agree with you Glock if you're describing the Tammy Faye Baker style of wearing eye make-up....

but if a naked supermodel walked into your livingroom would you notice her eye makeup and tell her it was nasty?

Maybe you need to be hanging with more supermodels and less wrinkled old broads lol

A naked supermodel? I'd probably offer her unappealing, emaciated ass some food ...:lol:

relax Dude ... You Can Wear The Eye Makeup If You Want. There Currently Isn't A Rule Against It Here.:lol:

$ICONATOR_a518d808094e4bcd5ca40996b2c72971.jpg

i think men with eye make up are hot...but that is just me....shows they are confident in themselves to the max...that is a lot nicer than a bunch of candy ass homophobs...who are so insecure about their manhood they have to adhere to cultural norms..cause they are too afraid to do anything else. eddie izzard is hot when he is in drag...not so hot out of it.

i think men with eye make up are hot...but that is just me....shows they are confident in themselves to the max...that is a lot nicer than a bunch of candy ass homophobs...who are so insecure about their manhood they have to adhere to cultural norms..cause they are too afraid to do anything else. eddie izzard is hot when he is in drag...not so hot out of it.
Closet lesbo

Forum List

Back