Have you ever seen a criminal defendant with not a single family member in the courtroom?

Procrustes Stretched

And you say, "Oh my God, am I here all alone?"
Dec 1, 2008
Positively 4th Street

Has Trump’s family abandoned him? I’m answering your questions.​

-- Jennifer Rubin

A post online over at WAPO: "Is it just me, or has the Trump family abandoned him?"[/B]

"I don't have a Truth Social or X account, but Ivanka and Melania have been radio silent for quite a while. Eric and Don Jr. have also dropped off the radar. Who is Trump's support system for the current trial?"

Jennifer Rubin's reply: "He apparently has none. Never seen a criminal defendant with not a single family member in the courtroom. What an isolated, weak little man."

325867604_738478480713428_2092643009947266021_n.jpg

It's a very strange year. If it were anyone other than a man I've had contempt for over decades, long before he ever threw his hat into the ring, becoming a politician, I'd have some amount of sympathy and empathy. That is not the case here. Never could be. It's the gene thing Trump is always mentioning -- the gene thing. His genes. His genetic makeup.

-- Jennifer Rubin

A post online over at WAPO: "Is it just me, or has the Trump family abandoned him?"[/B]

"I don't have a Truth Social or X account, but Ivanka and Melania have been radio silent for quite a while. Eric and Don Jr. have also dropped off the radar. Who is Trump's support system for the current trial?"

Jennifer Rubin's reply: "He apparently has none. Never seen a criminal defendant with not a single family member in the courtroom. What an isolated, weak little man."

View attachment 937108

It's a very strange year. If it were anyone other than a man I've had contempt for over decades, long before he ever threw his hat into the ring, becoming a politician, I'd have some amount of sympathy and empathy. That is not the case here. Never could be. It's the gene thing Trump is always mentioning -- the gene thing. His genes. His genetic makeup.

Trump sons vetting potential White House staffers for unconditional loyalty​

Exclusive: Trump brothers emerge as loyalty czars for dad's potential transition to White House​

Trump`s slutty wife and daughter ran away from home, years ago. Who wouldn`t?
Trump's current wife was a whore. I would know. I dated a woman from Belarus who was just like her. She went from being a cleaning woman to a prostitute to a sugar baby. Today she's living with a millionaire. He also bought her a home that she rents out. So while she's living with him rent free, someone else is paying off her 30 year mortgage. He's upper 50's and she's 30. I'm sure if she lasts he will leave her something in the will.

She reminds me so much of Melania. Melania just happened to marry a billionaire and my friend is living with her sugar daddy. I don't think the sugar daddy is dumb enough to marry her. Trump wanted a trophy WIFE and Melania probably insisted. And she proved herself. Like my ex, she's probably super cool, interesting and fun to be with. If you are going to marry a sugar baby, Melania would be about the best you could hope for

1713984950559.png

Okay, maybe they`ll show up for day 4. :)

If Melania believed Trump didn't sleep with Stormy, she'd be there.

I love it that Trump is still lying to her. And she's telling him "then you better testify". He's swearing he's going to. But in the end he will tell her "baby, my lawyers advised me not to. I would have but they said don't". I'll tweet that I didn't do it.

HEY ASSHOLES, I DIDN'T SLEEP WITH HORSE FACE!

-- Jennifer Rubin

View attachment 937108

Yeah, there was that guy who took a shotgun to his entire family while they slept.

Trump was going to dominate the courtroom. Instead, he is shrinking.​

For months, the news coverage of Donald Trump’s legal ordeal eagerly amplified the four-times-indicted former president’s narcissistic spin: He would use his trials to his benefit, dominating the 2024 campaign.

Last August, the New York Times insisted that Trump’s trials display “an upside-down reality where criminal charges act as political assets — at least for the purpose of winning the Republican nomination.” The indictments were catnip for the media. (The Times insisted, “Mr. Trump’s indictments didn’t just occupy a 24-hour news cycle; the cases consumed whole weeks on both mainstream and conservative media, each following a pattern.”) Meanwhile, in a self-parody of the media’s frame that everything harms President Biden, Reuters announced, “Trump trials: A unique challenge for Biden’s presidential campaign.” Biden, not Trump, had the problem, you see.

A few months later, PBS NewsHour intoned at the civil New York trial: “The appearance demonstrated how deftly Trump has used his legal woes to benefit his campaign. ... And it gave Trump a fresh opportunity to rile up his base and gin his fundraising with claims that the cases he faces are nothing more than a coordinated attempt to damage his campaign.”

More sad shit. Poor Little Donnie from Queens.

-- Jennifer Rubin

View attachment 937108

At least he has a family unlike you. Childless leftist prog.

So trumps family is there for him like the bidens are there for their child/grandchild.

Remember you guys made Hillary testify for 11 hours?

Fox News host Jesse Watters griped that being in court was “torture” for the former president.

“They’re making a 77-year-old man sit inside a dingy room for eight hours straight, four days a week,” Watters complained.

-- Jennifer Rubin

View attachment 937108

Do you think Joe will be there for Hunter's federal gun crime and tax evasion trials this summer?

-- Jennifer Rubin

View attachment 937108

Even Dennis Raider's family showed up for his trial.

Forum List

Back