Zone1 Embryos and Personhood

It is human life and therefore it is taking a human life
Fetal homicide decided this for many many years. Whether you are headed to the store with your unborn baby or to kill it , if someone commits a crime that takes the baby's life THAT IS HOMICIDE

This is easy to understand if you are not stupid ( or already guilty)

The questions raised in the OP illustrate the poor and inconsistent ‘reasoning’ both with regard to the ‘personhood’ status of frozen embryos and absolute abortion bans.

Indeed, in order to be consistent, those who advocate for such wrongheaded policies should also seek to prohibit the use of birth control pills and IUDs, which would be just as reckless and irresponsible.
ANd you commit 2 fallacies while trying to show off.
1) Even if you were right about the prohibitions that changes nothing at all of the moral nature of killing babies
2) You were the one that changed 'human life" to personhood. Is someone under anesthesia not a person. That is what your position has always lead to, the godawful stupid idea that If I can't name the current President I should be put out for trash pick up.

I am sure I would loathe you.

You are so full of shit.

This is an issue that has been pushed for years by the anti choice crowd. They saw their opportunity and seized it.

Now it has been ruled in a court of law that frozen embryos are people. And so it remains, until legislation is passed saying otherwise in Alabama.
You always seem to lean to the historically false narrative and I guess (and this tends to prove it) it is because you are truly ignorant of history.

3 ERRORS

1) It was the opposite and it was pushed by the pro-choice crowd after the 14th Amendment (see below)
2) The legal history was always firmly on the OPPOSITE Side.
3) Alabama was one of the states that did NOT change its original affirmation of the moment of conception as start of life.

Damn, your laziness is quite disgusting

"When the Fourteenth Amendment was adopted in 1868, the states widely recognized unborn children as persons. Twenty-three states and six territories referred to the fetus as a “child” in their laws prohibiting abortion. Twenty-eight classified abortion as an “offense against the person,” or a functionally equivalent classification. These statutes were enacted in recognition of unborn human beings’ full and equal membership in the human family. In Ohio, the same legislature that ratified the Fourteenth Amendment in January 1867 passed legislation criminalizing abortion at all stages just three months later. Several senators who voted for the Fourteenth Amendment’s ratification sat on the committee that reviewed the anti-abortion bill. They acknowledged in their report that “physicians have now arrived at the unanimous opinion that the foetus in utero is alive from the very moment of conception,” and declared on that basis that abortion “at any stage of existence” is “child-murder.” In light of the historical evidence, there can be little doubt that the original public meaning of the term “person” in 1868 included unborn children."

"When the Fourteenth Amendment was adopted in 1868, the states widely recognized unborn children as persons.
They didn’t revise the US Constitution to apply to “conceived” persons rather than “born” persons .

All laws passed by white male Christians that affect women prior to women having the right to vote should be Shit canned.

They didn’t revise the US Constitution to apply to “conceived” persons rather than “born” persons .

All laws passed by white male Christians that affect women prior to women having the right to vote should be Shit canned.
what about the men that think they are women,, should the laws apply to them to??

can they get abortions when ever they want??

what about the men that think they are women,, should the laws apply to them to??

can they get abortions when ever they want??
All reproductive control laws passed by white Christian males in the 19th century should be stricken from the books. Any transgender men living during that time would have absolutely no impact on improving the laws to be more respectful to women as equals to men.

All reproductive control laws passed by white Christian males in the 19th century should be stricken from the books. Any transgender men living during that time would have absolutely no impact on improving the laws to be more respectful to women as equals to men.
if they need an abortion reproduction has already happened,,

so that law should remain to protect children,,

as it is now the laws are in favor of the mother,,

they can get put of being a mother in several different ways,, the father has none,,

Filthy mouht on an abortion booster. Keep it up. I want people to see what your heart is like

It is human life and therefore it is taking a human life
Fetal homicide decided this for many many years. Whether you are headed to the store with your unborn baby or to kill it , if someone commits a crime that takes the baby's life THAT IS HOMICIDE

This is easy to understand if you are not stupid ( or already guilty)
Just one issue... the mother is also a human life. And you want your iron age magical fetishes enforced on her at the end of a gun, because you think zygotes have souls.

Let's speak honestly, here.

Just one issue... the mother is also a human life. And you want your iron age magical fetishes enforced on her at the end of a gun, because you think zygotes have souls.

Let's speak honestly, here.
and you want those Babies killed because you do not think they are living and human. Okay, if you tar yourself with that brush, GREAT !!!!
You take innocent life because of what you think and I defend it because of what I think GREAT to have it stated so baldly

Just ask yourself the moral/logical follow-up IF life does begin at conception what motive makes some people then want to further push what makes it human life? MUST BE GUILT far as my experience indicates. It's life, so it's human life, it is never anything else, from conception to death

Are you stupid and unable to read????

No, I am neither stupid nor unable to read. Yes, English is my primary language.

You're having trouble with my posts because I'm an independent person and thinker. Thus, you are likely shocked by the thoughts of one who doesn't follow the crowd you do.

No, I am neither stupid nor unable to read. Yes, English is my primary language.

You're having trouble with my posts because I'm an independent person and thinker. Thus, you are likely shocked by the thoughts of one who doesn't follow the crowd you do.
You are independent just to be different. It screams from your posts.

if they need an abortion reproduction has already happened,,

so that law should remain to protect children,,

as it is now the laws are in favor of the mother,,

they can get put of being a mother in several different ways,, the father has none,,
Well , you are indeed stupid.

Here is a non-believer historian

YOu should know who he is

‘Christianity gave women a dignity that no previous sexual dispensation had offered’: Tom Holland​

The idea of a post-Enlightenment, de-Christianised West is false, argues the historian in this interview.https://scroll.in/article/953904/christianity-gave-women-a-dignity-that-no-previous-sexual-dispensation-had-offered-tom-holland​

Well , you are indeed stupid.

Here is a non-believer historian

YOu should know who he is

‘Christianity gave women a dignity that no previous sexual dispensation had offered’: Tom Holland​

The idea of a post-Enlightenment, de-Christianised West is false, argues the historian in this interview.https://scroll.in/article/953904/christianity-gave-women-a-dignity-that-no-previous-sexual-dispensation-had-offered-tom-holland​

only stupid people tell other people they are stupid without explaining how they are stupid,,

only stupid people tell other people they are stupid without explaining how they are stupid,,
This is probably the most popular historian of this century, not a Christian and initially taking your position. But your position is entirely untenable when you examine the history.

So, maybe it is laziness or bad will and not so much stupidity but to deny the tremendous liberation of slaves and women in the Roman Empire by incipient Chritianity is indefensible

Forum List

Back