Keith Olbermann with a moving special comment about gay marriage

Discussion in 'Health and Lifestyle' started by DavidS, Nov 11, 2008.

1. DavidS

DavidS Anti-Tea Party Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +767
    [youtube]hnHyy8gkNEE[/youtube]

Full text

:clap2: :clap2:

• Thank You! Thank You! x 3
  2. PoliticalChic

PoliticalChic Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +24,829
    Did you have to ruin my morning by putting his face on the screen?

I don't take him seriously. His ratings are so low, I can't believe he is still on MSNB. He's been demoted already. I believe it is only a matter of time.

3. Sunni Man

Sunni Man Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,444
    He's just another homo loving shill for the sodomite agenda. Most likely a closet fag!!

4. DavidS

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +767
    Actually, his ratings are the highest on MSNBC and he beats O'Reilly in the key demographic of 18-54. Of course, if you just watch O'Reilly the whole time, you'll hear a different story.

The reason being is that GE's stock value is double what NewsCorp's is. NewsCorp's stock has plummeted recently and is now only worth about $8. I can't wait for the news that Murdoch has to announce layoffs. Start with Hannity and then make your way to O'Reilly.

Anyway, irregardless of the messenger, I found the message itself very true. You believe marriage is between a man and a woman. No problem. This is America and you have that right. But your beliefs should not impose on their beliefs. If they want to get married, let them. It's the stupidest thing in the world to ask everyone else's permission to let people get married. Holding a referrendum on "Should gay people be allowed to get married" was the most insulting thing they could do. Did they hold a referrendum on civil rights? On allowing black people to vote? On allowing black people to be free? No. Leaders actually lead and said "You cannot judge people. You must let them be free." Unfortunately, we don't have any leaders today.

5. DavidS

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +767
    I know you say a lot of what you say just to get reactions out of people, but you do actually believe what you say, which is scary. Islam is a religion about peace and Islam believes that you cannot be at peace unless your neighbor is at peace. If your neighbor is not at peace because he does not have the same civil rights as you do, why are you at peace?

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  6. WillowTree

WillowTree Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14,674

If all gay people would move to Iran they would find peace everlasting. Immadinnajacket said so.

7. DavidS

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +767
    If all gay people weren't here... I've heard that before. If all black people weren't here... if all Jewish people weren't here... if all Catholic people weren't here... then this country wouldn't be America. This country would be a European settlement like it was 400 years ago. Earth to Willow - it's not 400 years ago anymore! It's the 21st century. Either get with the times or the times will pass you by.

You're a bigot.

8. Sunni Man

Sunni Man Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,444
    Both the Bible and Quran speak against homosexuality.

By allowing gay marriage our society is destroying it's morals and decending into cultural choas. In history rampant homosexuality was a sign of a society imploding and in the last functioning stages of civilation.

Yes Islam is a religion of Peace. And yes, you need to be at Peace with your neighbor.

But if your neighbor is a rapist, murderer, homosexual, child molester, or some other type of pervert. You are NOT required to accept them or their sick lifestyle as OK or normal.

9. xsited1

xsited1 Agent P

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,306
    Keith Olbermann is a gay man that is still in the closet.

10. DavidS

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +767
    Do you follow every single law in the Qu'ran to a T? Do you follow everything just perfectly so that an Imam would be proud of you? I bet you don't. I bet you're just as imperfect as everyone else is. Don't hide behind your holy book to excuse your bigotry.

By allowing two people who love each other to get married, society is somehow going to be in chaos? How does that work?

This is laughable - show me one society that collapsed because of homosexuality. :lol:

Everything you mentioned there is fine. But there are many child molesters who are straight, there are many rapists who are straight and there are many murders who are straight. The three things you mentioned have absolutely nothing to do with a man loving another man or a woman loving another woman. You are not a pervert if you are gay. You are not a child molester if you are gay and you are not a murderer if you are gay. Allowing Ellen Degeneres to get married isn't hurting society - in fact, I'll dare say the opposite. It's GOOD for society because it shows we're becoming more tolerant. Gay people who want to be married don't hurt us, they don't act against God, they don't commit violence - they're normal people who just want the same civil rights as you and I enjoy.