Democrats funding pro-Hamas rallies.

Any figures on how much? Any documents? Any proof?

No, no, and no.

Carry on.

There are plenty of other links, I guess you're too commie to look. Easier to just be a commie troll, EH?

There are plenty of other links, I guess you're too commie to look. Easier to just be a commie troll, EH?

No Linky No Laundry

Any figures on how much? Any documents? Any proof?

No, no, and no.

Carry on.
1aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.jpg

Pretty disgusting if you ask me. These groups are calling for genocide against Jews, and Democrats are funding it.

Same as BLM.

I've been telling y'all about Dems funding the BLM riots for MONTHS.

Maybe you thought I was kidding, or just blowing smoke, or even (gasp) lying.

But no. The truth will out.

Democrats are funding TERRORISTS.

They're also letting TERRORISTS across the southern border, with no vetting whatsoever.

The Democrats think they can TERRORIZE this nation into submission

But they can't. And they won't.

The minute Scruffy and people like him decide to become proactive, it's ALL OVER for the terrorists. Lawfare or no, because terrorists are ultimately cowards, and they're easy to expose.

Mark my words: these leftard terrorists are begging for a beatdown. They couldn't beg much louder.

Bottom line here -;Democrats are FUNDING, AIDING AND ABETTING TERRORISTS.

It's public now. There are financial records for BLM, and financial records for the current crew of fucktards too. PROOF. It's in the public domain, there's no question about it.

Anyone who donates to the Democratic party is FUNDING TERRORISTS.

so?

This isn't the same crowd that protested Vietnam.
Most of them are snowflakes.

MSU has 40,000 students.
1714625293403.png

MSU is largely a purple college, it was founded as an AG college, and still specializes in such. There are lots of farmers, hotel, restaurant and management types, business and entrepreneurs, and veterinarians, and engineers there, etc., THEY DON'T CARE. Most of the kids there, like to party and just get their damn degree, they really don't care.

Go look at the photos for yourself. This is a nothing story.
b1d25a66-af1b-49db-8460-b305adb2aa3e.sized-1000x1000.jpg

The protests against operation Dessert Shield were ten times the size, and there were no encampments. I don't understand why there needs to be encampments, something is screwy. Everyone lives in dorms or just off campus. They can go home and then come back and start protesting the next day, wth?

I can tell you for a fact, that the number of members in the Jewish frat, Alpha Epsilon Pi, and MSU's

Are both far greater than the paltry number at this. . . "protest." In fact, my co-op had three Jewish members of both organizations.

Both organizations are far larger than this paltry little group. NO ONE AT THAT SCHOOL GIVES A SHIT ABOUT THESE PROTESTERS.

You are over reacting. I noticed the State News no longer has letters to the editor, they have everyone just comment at their FB site. . . so what do the students think of this protest?

I don't log into FB anymore, but I think I can see enough as a visitor. So I wouldn't get your panties in a bunch.

8opmfd.jpg

MSU has 40,000 students.
View attachment 940865

MSU is largely a purple college, it was founded as an AG college, and still specializes in such. There are lots of farmers, hotel, restaurant and management types, business and entrepreneurs, and veterinarians, and engineers there, etc., THEY DON'T CARE. Most of the kids there, like to party and just get their damn degree, they really don't care.

The protests against operation Dessert Shield were ten times the size, and there were no encampments. I don't understand why there needs to be encampments, something is screwy. Everyone lives in dorms or just off campus. They can go home and then come back and start protesting the next day, wth?

I can tell you for a fact, that the number of members in the Jewish frat, Alpha Epsilon Pi, and MSU's

Are both far greater than the paltry number at this. . . "protest." In fact, my co-op had three Jewish members of both organizations.

Both organizations are far larger than this paltry little group. NO ONE AT THAT SCHOOL GIVES A SHIT ABOUT THESE PROTESTERS.

You are over reacting. I noticed the State News no longer has letters to the editor, they have everyone just comment at their FB site. . . so what do the students think of this protest?

I don't log into FB anymore, but I think I can see enough as a visitor. So I wouldn't get your panties in a bunch.

8opmfd.jpg

The outside agitators need the tents. The commies don't pay enough to stay in motels.

MSU has 40,000 students.
View attachment 940865

8opmfd.jpg
They live in encampments because they aren't students.

You need to see how the organising energy comes initially from CIA .
This is a definite CIA project where ---as happens so often--- the Left is delegated to do their dirty work which obviously fits easily into Dem party broad agenda .

Forum List

Back