Have you ever seen a criminal defendant with not a single family member in the courtroom?

And that’s a huge problem. The number of prisoners who receive no visits from family. It’s why they are in prison. They were never loved. Never shown affection. It’s why they are evil now.

No way Melania visits trump if he goes to prison.

Maybe grampa trump should have hugged Donald a couple times. The money and life advice (screw everyone, lie cheat and steal. it makes you smart) is great but you should know if not for the money Eric wouldn’t give a shit about you either Donald. Like Tiffany.
It may or may not be a huge problem. It depends. Maybe the defendant on trial simply has lost all connection with his family because of who and what he became as a person.

Alternatively, sometimes, what he became as a person is a reflection of having shitty parents and family.

Most worthwhile criminal defense lawyers would seek to have a client’s family show up in court (optics for the jury being one key reason). But it often doesn’t happen.

And that’s a huge problem. The number of prisoners who receive no visits from family. It’s why they are in prison. They were never loved. Never shown affection. It’s why they are evil now.

No way Melania visits trump if he goes to prison.

Maybe grampa trump should have hugged Donald a couple times. The money and life advice (screw everyone, lie cheat and steal. it makes you smart) is great but you should know if not for the money Eric wouldn’t give a shit about you either Donald. Like Tiffany.

Who exactly are you blaming for Trump's personality and antisocial morality?

At some point a person has to account for who they are and stop blaming moma or Grandpa.

Lol 😂 Trump thinks he won over black people with his golden sneakers. Didn't work for any of my black friends. Trump hasn't got a lick of sense.
I don’t believe that Trump has ever claimed to have won over black people with his sneakers, you dishonest sow.

Nobody believes you have any black friends. Scum like you never have friends.

And since you rely on lying, it’s you who lacks sense.

Now, then, how about discussing the actual topic, you twerp?

The OP claim is facially false. Deal with that.

The Clintons are happily married. They're doing just fine.

Might have been at one time but it was always a business arrangement between two arrogant high risk takers .

Now Hitlery is a wizened 76 yearold lesbian alcoholic and William has just run out of steam , I gather .
They have the funds to be able to tolerate each other in small doses .

Possible that Hitlery has gone because I have only seen one of her doubles for some time .

I may be able to shed light on this controversy.
Melanis is busy promoting her new $250 Mothers Day grift, I mean gift, The question on that subject is obviously who will pocket the profit ?

1714067045167.png

Its horrible.Mam would be able to get something nice with $250.

Who exactly are you blaming for Trump's personality and antisocial morality?

At some point a person has to account for who they are and stop blaming moma or Grandpa.
You’re right. I have two nephews. Ones a conservative, lip overs trump, he’s going to be a lawyer. Outspoken. The ther one is different. Both raised by the same dad.

Some guys beat their families because they were beaten. Some guys don’t beat their wife and kids because they don’t WANT to be like dad. Interesting. Choices.

Trump's current wife was a whore. I would know. I dated a woman from Belarus who was just like her. She went from being a cleaning woman to a prostitute to a sugar baby. Today she's living with a millionaire. He also bought her a home that she rents out. So while she's living with him rent free, someone else is paying off her 30 year mortgage. He's upper 50's and she's 30. I'm sure if she lasts he will leave her something in the will.

She reminds me so much of Melania. Melania just happened to marry a billionaire and my friend is living with her sugar daddy. I don't think the sugar daddy is dumb enough to marry her. Trump wanted a trophy WIFE and Melania probably insisted. And she proved herself. Like my ex, she's probably super cool, interesting and fun to be with. If you are going to marry a sugar baby, Melania would be about the best you could hope for

View attachment 937127

Four More Years Pause *Joe is so retarded the only thing you have is Trumps wife is a whore.
Pathetic leftism.

I don’t believe that Trump has ever claimed to have won over black people with his sneakers, you dishonest sow.

Nobody believes you have any black friends. Scum like you never have friends.

And since you rely on lying, it’s you who lacks sense.

Now, then, how about discussing the actual topic, you twerp?

The OP claim is facially false. Deal with that.

I have many black acquaintances, but only four black friends. Listen to yourself..

Forum List

Back